Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
2. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
4. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Undershaft has a skewed sense of the value of family. Compare and contrast his views in Major Barbara to Shaw's values of family.
Essay Topic 2
Major Barbara and Mr. Undershaft are two of the most influential characters in the play. Compare and contrast these two characters. How are they similar? How are they different?
Essay Topic 3
Shaw seems to be very critical of the Salvation Army. What is the basis for Shaw's criticism, and what were the widely held views of the Salvation Army in the early 1900s?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)