Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
2. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
4. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
Essay Topic 1
Lady Britomart and Stephen are two significant characters with a relationship that changes throughout the play. What are the changes that take place in their relationship? Are they changes of positive or negative growth?
Essay Topic 2
Bernard Shaw wrote many other works, including plays and novels. Choose an area of his life that recurs as a theme in his works and write a synopsis of his beliefs on that theme.
Essay Topic 3
Good versus evil is a theme throughout Major Barbara. Choose 3 characters and explain why they are good, evil, or a mixture, and provide examples from the book.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)