Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
2. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
4. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
The Cannon Foundry and the Salvation Army are in stark contrast. Compare and contrast these 2 settings and how the "members" are treated.
Irony is used throughout Major Barbara. Choose 3 examples of how Shaw uses irony and write about that usage.
Mr. Undershaft believes that poverty is the primary cause of crime. Describe how Mr. Undershaft believes that poverty causes crime, and explain why.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)