|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
2. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
3. Act 2 takes place is what location?
4. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
5. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Lady Britomart and Stephen are two significant characters with a relationship that changes throughout the play. What are the changes that take place in their relationship? Are they changes of positive or negative growth?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Undershaft believes that poverty is the primary cause of crime. Describe how Mr. Undershaft believes that poverty causes crime, and explain why.
Essay Topic 3
The character of Major Barbara goes through the most significant changes throughout the play. Describe those significant changes and the events that lead to her changes.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)