|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 2 takes place is what location?
2. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
3. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
4. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
5. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Good versus evil is a theme throughout Major Barbara. Choose 3 characters and explain why they are good, evil, or a mixture, and provide examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Undershaft believes that poverty is the primary cause of crime. Describe how Mr. Undershaft believes that poverty causes crime, and explain why.
Essay Topic 3
Irony is used throughout Major Barbara. Choose 3 examples of how Shaw uses irony and write about that usage.
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)