|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she talks too much.
(b) Because she is not attractive.
(c) Because she saves souls.
(d) Because he is jealous.
2. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) If does not seem appetizing.
(b) He just ate at home.
(c) He has never lived on charity.
(d) He is a vegetarian.
3. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Todger Fairmile.
4. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Bad people that need to be saved.
(b) Good people out of work.
(c) People that can pay.
(d) Hard workers.
5. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) Barbara and Stephen.
(b) His religion and Barbara.
(c) His religion and Stephen.
(d) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
4. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
5. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)