|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A burden.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A joy.
2. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his mother.
(b) Quitting his job.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
3. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) She refuses to accept it.
(b) With skepticism.
(c) With caution.
(d) With Thanksgiving.
4. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Stealing his food.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Being a bad cook.
(d) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
5. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) His religion and Barbara.
(b) His religion and Stephen.
(c) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(d) Barbara and Stephen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
2. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
3. Who is Jenny Hill?
4. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
5. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)