|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Todger Fairmile.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Peter Shirley.
2. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) Lady Britomart's.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Library.
(d) The Palace.
3. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
(a) Agree to her marriage.
(b) Give her a job.
(c) Donate money.
(d) Seek salvation.
4. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(a) Join the army.
5. How old is Peter Shirley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
2. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
3. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
4. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
5. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)