|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Todger Fairmile.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Snobby Price.
2. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) With skepticism.
(b) With Thanksgiving.
(c) She refuses to accept it.
(d) With caution.
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a blessing.
(b) It's nothing to be proud of.
(c) It is a burden.
(d) It is a challenge.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(c) Being rude.
(d) Talking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
2. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
3. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
5. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)