|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Cheese and crackers.
(b) Beans and rice.
(c) Bread and milk.
2. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) Lady Britomart's.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Palace.
(d) The Library.
3. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was caught stealing.
(b) He was replaced.
(c) Premature graying.
(d) He was no longer able to do the work.
4. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
3. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
4. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
5. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)