|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
2. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) To be saved.
(b) To be together.
(c) To receive food and shelter.
(d) For work.
3. How old is Peter Shirley?
4. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(c) West Ham.
5. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A fighting champion.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A Salvationist.
(d) A millionaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
2. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
3. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
4. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)