|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Kneels and prays.
(b) Donates money.
(c) Walks away.
(d) Seeks salvation.
2. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Lord Saxmundham.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
3. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(b) Join the army.
4. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(a) Through religion.
(b) Through donations.
(d) Through recruiting.
5. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Money and gunpowder.
(b) Mercy and justice.
(c) Hardwork and justice.
(d) Faith and love.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
3. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
4. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)