|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
2. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(b) Join the army.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(a) His family.
(c) Being a millionaire.
4. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Todger Fairmile.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) Snobby Price.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his wife.
(b) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Quitting his job.
(d) Beating his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
2. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
3. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
4. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
5. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)