|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of artwork.
(b) A collector of religions.
(c) A collector of antiques.
(d) A collector of quotes.
2. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) It is used for food only.
(b) He is given a job.
(c) Someone matches the donation.
(d) Barbara marries him.
3. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Starts the fight.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Tries to negotiate.
4. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being crazy.
(d) Being rude.
5. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) Barbara and Stephen.
(b) His religion and Stephen.
(c) His religion and Barbara.
(d) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
2. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
3. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
4. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)