|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Money and gunpowder.
(b) Faith and love.
(c) Mercy and justice.
(d) Hardwork and justice.
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Bad people that need to be saved.
(b) People that can pay.
(c) Good people out of work.
(d) Hard workers.
3. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Bill Walker.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Peter Shirley.
4. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Someone matches the donation.
(b) He is given a job.
(c) It is used for food only.
(d) Barbara marries him.
5. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It's nothing to be proud of.
(b) It is a blessing.
(c) It is a burden.
(d) It is a challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
3. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
4. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
5. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)