|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He asks to think about the request.
(c) He writes a check immediately.
(d) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
2. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) His son-in-law's brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
3. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(b) With his hands.
(c) With a straw.
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
(b) Lady Britomart.
5. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she talks too much.
(b) Because she saves souls.
(c) Because he is jealous.
(d) Because she is not attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
2. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
3. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
5. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)