|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(b) Being a bad cook.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Stealing his food.
2. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Barbara marries him.
(b) It is used for food only.
(c) He is given a job.
(d) Someone matches the donation.
3. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With a straw.
(b) With his hands.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(d) Money and power.
5. Who is Jenny Hill?
(a) A homeless person.
(b) Lady Britomart's sister.
(c) A painter.
(d) A Salvation Army worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
2. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
3. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
5. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)