|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
2. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Stealing his food.
(b) Being a bad cook.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
3. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
4. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) A weapon factory.
(c) A whiskey distillery.
(d) A paint store.
5. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of antiques.
(b) A collector of religions.
(c) A collector of artwork.
(d) A collector of quotes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
2. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
4. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)