|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
3. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(d) West Ham.
4. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) A picnic
(b) Another fundraiser.
(c) Salvation Army march.
(d) A wedding.
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A distillery worker.
(b) A butler.
(c) A Salvationist.
(d) A painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
2. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
3. Snobby Price lies about what action?
4. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
5. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)