|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
2. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Todger Fairmile.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) Rummy Mitchens.
3. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The lower class.
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The religious.
4. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) He is given a job.
(b) Barbara marries him.
(c) Someone matches the donation.
(d) It is used for food only.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Take his donation.
(b) Leave the Salvation Army.
(c) Come to work for him.
(d) See his point of view.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
2. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)