|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
(a) Agree to her marriage.
(b) Give her a job.
(c) Seek salvation.
(d) Donate money.
2. How old is Peter Shirley?
3. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) Another fundraiser.
(b) A picnic
(c) Salvation Army march.
(d) A wedding.
4. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Lady Britomart.
5. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she saves souls.
(b) Because she is not attractive.
(c) Because she talks too much.
(d) Because he is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
5. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)