|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A joy.
(b) A burden.
(c) A challenge.
(d) A blessing.
2. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
3. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) He just ate at home.
(b) He is a vegetarian.
(c) If does not seem appetizing.
(d) He has never lived on charity.
4. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of antiques.
(b) A collector of religions.
(c) A collector of artwork.
(d) A collector of quotes.
5. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) Because she lost her job.
(b) To escape Bill's abuse.
(c) To work at the Salvation Army.
(d) To be with her new boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
2. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
5. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)