|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
2. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
3. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) Peter Shirley.
4. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is a painter.
(b) That she is married.
(c) That she is not religious.
(d) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
5. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Hard workers.
(b) Bad people that need to be saved.
(c) People that can pay.
(d) Good people out of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
2. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
3. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
4. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
5. Act 2 takes place is what location?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)