|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That she is not religious.
(c) That she is a painter.
(d) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Bad people that need to be saved.
(b) People that can pay.
(c) Hard workers.
(d) Good people out of work.
3. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) With skepticism.
(b) With thanksgiving.
(c) She quits as Major.
(d) With caution.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
5. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Todger Fairmile.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Peter Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
2. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
3. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
4. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
5. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)