|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Jenny Hill
(d) Snobby Price.
2. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Hardwork and justice.
(b) Money and gunpowder.
(c) Mercy and justice.
(d) Faith and love.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of artwork.
(b) A collector of quotes.
(c) A collector of antiques.
(d) A collector of religions.
4. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Being a bad cook.
(d) Hitting him.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 2 takes place is what location?
2. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
4. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
5. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)