|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was replaced.
(b) He was caught stealing.
(c) He was no longer able to do the work.
(d) Premature graying.
2. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
(a) Agree to her marriage.
(b) Give her a job.
(c) Seek salvation.
(d) Donate money.
3. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) Snobby Price.
4. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) To be together.
(b) To be saved.
(c) For work.
(d) To receive food and shelter.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
Short Answer Questions
1. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
2. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
3. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
5. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)