|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
c) Charles Lomax.
2. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
a) Mr. Undershaft.
c) Lady Britomart.
3. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
a) With caution.
b) With skepticism.
c) With thanksgiving.
d) She quits as Major.
4. How is Mr. Undershaft's search for a suitable foundling going?
a) He has found two.
b) He has found one.
c) He is having trouble.
d) He has found too many.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
b) Uncle and niece.
c) Father and daughter.
This section contains 754 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)