|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) If does not seem appetizing.
(b) He has never lived on charity.
(c) He is a vegetarian.
(d) He just ate at home.
2. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
3. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Mercy and justice.
(b) Faith and love.
(c) Money and gunpowder.
(d) Hardwork and justice.
4. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A millionaire.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A Salvationist.
(d) A fighting champion.
5. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The wealthy class.
(b) The religious.
(c) The lower class.
(d) The middle class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
2. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
3. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
4. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)