|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
(b) That she is a painter.
(c) That she is not religious.
(d) That she is married.
2. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With thanksgiving.
(b) With caution.
(c) With protest.
(d) She quits as Major.
3. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is too big.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is a recent convert.
4. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law's brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His son-in-law.
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Being a bad cook.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Stealing his food.
(d) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
2. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
4. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
5. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)