|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(c) His family.
(d) Being a millionaire.
2. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Lady Britomart.
3. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) With Thanksgiving.
(c) She refuses to accept it.
(d) With skepticism.
4. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Someone matches the donation.
(b) Barbara marries him.
(c) He is given a job.
(d) It is used for food only.
5. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
(a) Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Jenny Hill
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Peter Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
2. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
3. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
4. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
5. Act 2 takes place is what location?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)