|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) Their own homes.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Uncle and nephew.
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(c) Sister and brother.
4. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(b) In time.
(c) One at a time.
(d) By the grace of God.
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(b) Mother and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
4. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
5. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Barbara's work and lifestyle.
2. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on religion?
3. Describe Mr. Undershaft's views of his foundry.
4. What is the social status of the Undershaft family?
5. What does Adolphus Cusins disclose upon seeing the foundry?
6. How have Barbara's views of power changed after seeing the foundry?
7. Describe Lady Britomart's family.
8. How does Lady Britomart feel after hearing Mr. Undershaft's views on his foundry?
9. How do Stephen and Mr. Undershaft feel about each other?
10. Why is Bill Walker upset when he arrives?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)