|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) Many generations.
(b) He built it from the ground up.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) He bought it recently.
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(d) Aunt and niece.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Uncle and niece.
4. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(b) He is a Greek professor with little means.
(c) His family is poor.
(d) He was disinherited by his family.
5. How old is Stephen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
2. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
3. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
5. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on religion?
2. Why is Barbara still upset with Mr. Undershaft?
3. How does Lady Britomart feel about how she is treated by the group?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the disclosure made by Adolphus Cusins?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to Barbara's question of goodness and justification at the foundry?
6. What are the decided travel arrangements to the foundry?
7. What are Barbara and Adolphus Cusins' final decisions?
8. What types of money does Barbara refuse to accept?
9. What are the primary activities that take place at the Salvation Army?
10. How does Bill Walker attempt to ease his conscience for hitting Jenny Hill and Rummy Mitchens?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)