|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(d) Charles Lomax.
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(d) Sister and brother.
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(c) Sister and brother.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(b) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(c) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
(d) To provide adequately for his family.
5. How many sisters does Stephen have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
3. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
4. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
5. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adolphus Cusins disclose upon seeing the foundry?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to Lady Britomart?
4. Describe Lady Britomart's family.
5. Why is Bill Walker upset when he arrives?
6. How does Barbara feel about Mr. Undershaft's visit?
7. What is the difference between Stephen and Barbara's views of people in the world?
8. How does Lady Britomart feel after hearing Mr. Undershaft's views on his foundry?
9. How does Mr. Undershaft show interest in Barbara's work?
10. What were the results of the Salvation Army march?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)