|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is horrified.
2. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her children.
(b) By Mr. Undershaft.
(c) By her inheritance.
(d) By Charles Lomax.
3. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
4. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(d) Happily married.
5. How old is Lady Britomart?
(d) In her fifties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
3. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
4. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
5. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill Walker attempt to ease his conscience for hitting Jenny Hill and Rummy Mitchens?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft feel about the morality of his business?
3. How does Bill Walker get the last laugh on Barbara?
4. What is the difference between Stephen and Barbara's views of people in the world?
5. What types of money does Barbara refuse to accept?
6. How does Barbara feel about Mr. Undershaft's visit?
7. Why are Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separated?
8. How does Peter Shirley react to the offer of food?
9. Describe Sarah's fiance's financial situation.
10. How does Adolphus Cusins view Mr. Undershaft?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)