|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(d) Charles Lomax.
2. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To provide adequately for his family.
(b) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
4. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(a) Father and daughter.
(c) Uncle and niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
2. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
4. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Snobby Price.
2. Describe the cannon foundry and how it has been handed down in the Undershaft family.
3. How does the group feel about the foundry once they have seen it?
4. What are the decided travel arrangements to the foundry?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about the poor and wealthy classes?
6. What is the difference between Stephen and Barbara's views of people in the world?
7. How does Barbara treat Bill Walker?
8. How does Stephen handle Lady Britomart when she objects to his political career choice?
9. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
10. How does Mr. Undershaft describe his view of the Salvation Army?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)