|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
2. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She yells at Stephen.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Father and son.
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
5. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only good men.
(b) Only scoundrels.
(c) Children of one Father.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
2. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
3. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about the poor and wealthy classes?
2. What is Adolphus Cusins' reason for arriving late?
3. How does Adolphus Cusins view Mr. Undershaft?
4. Describe Snobby Price.
5. How do Stephen and Mr. Undershaft feel about each other?
6. What is the social status of the Undershaft family?
7. How does Lady Britomart feel about Stephen?
8. What are the lies that Snobby Price told the Salvation Army?
9. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to Lady Britomart?
10. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)