|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
2. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(b) Youngest male.
3. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) High society.
(b) Low society.
(d) Middle society.
4. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He does not care.
(b) He is horrified.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is pleased.
5. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) Many generations.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) He built it from the ground up.
(d) His father built it from the ground up.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
3. How many sisters does Stephen have?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
5. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Barbara's fiance's financial situation?
2. How open is Lady Britomart with her daughters about their financial situation?
3. What are Mr. Undershaft's ideas about Stephen's career?
4. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on government versus business?
5. How does Lady Britomart feel about Stephen?
6. Why is Bill Walker upset when he arrives?
7. How does Mr. Undershaft show interest in Barbara's work?
8. How does Bill Walker attempt to ease his conscience for hitting Jenny Hill and Rummy Mitchens?
9. How did Jenny Hill help Bill Walker's girlfriend?
10. What does Adolphus Cusins disclose upon seeing the foundry?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)