Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She cries.
(b) She yells at Stephen.
(c) She goes to bed.
(d) She laughs.
2. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
3. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) Middle society.
(b) Low society.
(d) High society.
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
5. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(a) West Ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. How old is Stephen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill Walker get the last laugh on Barbara?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft describe his view of the Salvation Army?
3. What does Adolphus Cusins disclose upon seeing the foundry?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to Lady Britomart?
5. How does Lady Britomart's family treat her opinion of not discussing religion?
6. How does Barbara treat Bill Walker?
7. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to Barbara's question of goodness and justification at the foundry?
8. What is Barbara's fiance's financial situation?
9. What are Barbara and Adolphus Cusins' final decisions?
10. How does Mr. Undershaft show interest in Barbara's work?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)