|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
2. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(a) Happily married.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(c) Uncle and niece.
(d) Father and daughter.
4. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(b) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
5. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
2. How old is Stephen?
3. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
4. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
5. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about right and wrong?
2. What were the results of the Salvation Army march?
3. How open is Lady Britomart with her daughters about their financial situation?
4. How familiar is Mr. Undershaft with his children?
5. Describe Barbara's work and lifestyle.
6. Describe Peter Shirley.
7. How does the group feel about the foundry once they have seen it?
8. What are Barbara and Adolphus Cusins' final decisions?
9. Describe Rummy Mitchens.
10. What are the lies that Snobby Price told the Salvation Army?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)