|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He sulks.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He goes to bed.
2. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(b) His family is poor.
(c) He is a Greek professor with little means.
(d) He was disinherited by his family.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(a) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
4. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) Their own homes.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
5. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Pete Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
2. Who is Barbara's fiance?
3. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
4. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
5. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Snobby Price lie to the Salvation Army?
2. How does Bill Walker get the last laugh on Barbara?
3. How does Barbara treat Bill Walker?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about the poor and wealthy classes?
5. What are Barbara and Adolphus Cusins' final decisions?
6. How does Peter Shirley react to the offer of food?
7. What is Barbara's fiance's financial situation?
8. What are Mr. Undershaft's ideas about Stephen's career?
9. How does Stephen handle Lady Britomart when she objects to his political career choice?
10. How does Lady Britomart's family treat her opinion of not discussing religion?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)