|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. How old is Stephen?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(d) Mother and daughter.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The veranda.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) The Butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Snobby Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
2. How many sisters does Stephen have?
3. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
Short Essay Questions
1. How familiar is Mr. Undershaft with his children?
2. What were the results of the Salvation Army march?
3. Describe Sarah's fiance's financial situation.
4. What is Adolphus Cusins' reason for arriving late?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft describe his view of the Salvation Army?
6. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on religion?
7. How does Bill Walker attempt to ease his conscience for hitting Jenny Hill and Rummy Mitchens?
8. What are the lies that Snobby Price told the Salvation Army?
9. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
10. How does Bill Walker get the last laugh on Barbara?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)