|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He was disinherited by his family.
(b) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(c) His family is poor.
(d) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
3. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He has no qualms about his work.
(c) He can justify it.
(d) He worries about this question.
4. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(c) Sister and brother.
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(a) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
4. Who is Barbara's fiance?
5. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on government versus business?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about right and wrong?
3. How does Barbara treat Bill Walker?
4. Why is Bill Walker upset when he arrives?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft show interest in Barbara's work?
6. What are the disturbing items that Lady Britomart discloses to Stephen?
7. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
8. Describe Rummy Mitchens.
9. How does Lady Britomart feel about the topic of religion?
10. What types of money does Barbara refuse to accept?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)