Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
c) With a straw.
d) With his hands.
2. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
a) The religious.
b) The lower class.
c) The middle class.
d) The wealthy class.
3. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
a) Wedding plans for their daughters.
b) Their daughter's fiances.
c) Passing the family business to Stephen.
d) Providing financial support for his daughters.
4. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
5. What is the relationship of...
This section contains 751 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)