|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) Due to irreconcilable differences.
(b) He was in love with someone else.
(c) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(d) She was in love with someone else.
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(c) Mother and daughter.
3. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Four pounds.
(b) One pound.
(c) Three pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
4. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Pete Shirley.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Charles Lomax.
5. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By Charles Lomax.
(b) By her children.
(c) By her inheritance.
(d) By Mr. Undershaft.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
4. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
5. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stephen handle Lady Britomart when she objects to his political career choice?
2. Describe Mr. Undershaft's views of his foundry.
3. How familiar is Mr. Undershaft with his children?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft feel about the morality of his business?
5. What is Barbara's fiance's financial situation?
6. How does Bill Walker get the last laugh on Barbara?
7. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
8. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to Barbara's question of goodness and justification at the foundry?
9. What does Adolphus Cusins disclose upon seeing the foundry?
10. How does Peter Shirley react to Bill Walker's anger?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)