|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Pete Shirley.
2. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) High society.
(c) Middle society.
(d) Low society.
3. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(d) Youngest male.
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) The Butler.
5. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
2. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
4. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
5. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
2. How does Peter Shirley react to Bill Walker's anger?
3. How does Barbara treat Bill Walker?
4. Describe Peter Shirley.
5. How did Jenny Hill help Bill Walker's girlfriend?
6. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to Barbara's question of goodness and justification at the foundry?
7. What are Barbara and Adolphus Cusins' final decisions?
8. What are the decided travel arrangements to the foundry?
9. How does Mr. Undershaft show interest in Barbara's work?
10. Why does Mr. Undershaft show preference to Barbara?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)