|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(a) By being on their best behavior.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He has no qualms about his work.
(b) He worries about this question.
(c) He can justify it.
(d) He is a good man.
3. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Lady Britomart.
4. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He bought it recently.
(b) His father built it from the ground up.
(c) He built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
5. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To live with his father.
(b) To take on more family responsibility.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Stephen?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
3. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Peter Shirley.
2. How does Lady Britomart feel after hearing Mr. Undershaft's views on his foundry?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
4. How does Lady Britomart feel about the topic of religion?
5. What types of money does Barbara refuse to accept?
6. How does Lady Britomart feel about Stephen?
7. What is the difference between Stephen and Barbara's views of people in the world?
8. How does Lady Britomart's family treat her opinion of not discussing religion?
9. How does Peter Shirley react to Bill Walker's anger?
10. What are the primary activities that take place at the Salvation Army?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)