|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(b) Sister and brother.
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(d) The butler.
4. How many sisters does Stephen have?
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) Due to irreconcilable differences.
(b) He was in love with someone else.
(c) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(d) She was in love with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
4. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Barbara's work and lifestyle.
2. How does Lady Britomart feel after hearing Mr. Undershaft's views on his foundry?
3. What are the lies that Snobby Price told the Salvation Army?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about the poor and wealthy classes?
5. How familiar is Mr. Undershaft with his children?
6. How does Stephen handle Lady Britomart when she objects to his political career choice?
7. How does Peter Shirley react to Bill Walker's anger?
8. What types of money does Barbara refuse to accept?
9. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about right and wrong?
10. How does Lady Britomart's family treat her opinion of not discussing religion?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)