|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lady Britomart?
(d) In her fifties.
2. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is horrified.
4. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
5. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Pete Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
2. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
3. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill Walker get the last laugh on Barbara?
2. How does Lady Britomart feel after hearing Mr. Undershaft's views on his foundry?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft believe about the poor and wealthy classes?
4. What are the reasons Lady Britomart has invited Mr. Undershaft over?
5. How does Lady Britomart feel about the topic of religion?
6. How does Bill Walker attempt to ease his conscience for hitting Jenny Hill and Rummy Mitchens?
7. How does Stephen handle Lady Britomart when she objects to his political career choice?
8. What were the results of the Salvation Army march?
9. How does Lady Britomart's family treat her opinion of not discussing religion?
10. How does Peter Shirley react to Bill Walker's anger?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)