|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(c) Sister and brother.
2. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) His family is poor.
(b) He was disinherited by his family.
(c) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(d) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To provide adequately for his family.
(b) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
(c) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(d) To make his business as profitable as possible.
4. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(b) Charles Lomax.
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) The Butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
3. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
4. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
5. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Mr. Undershaft's ideas about Stephen's career?
2. What is Adolphus Cusins' reason for arriving late?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft feel about the morality of his business?
4. Why does Mr. Undershaft show preference to Barbara?
5. What are the primary activities that take place at the Salvation Army?
6. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on religion?
7. Why does Barbara resign from the Salvation Army?
8. How does Stephen handle Lady Britomart when she objects to his political career choice?
9. How do Stephen and Mr. Undershaft feel about each other?
10. What is Barbara's fiance's financial situation?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)