|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He has no qualms about his work.
(b) He worries about this question.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He can justify it.
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Their own homes.
(d) The library.
3. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Snobby Price.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(b) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
2. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
3. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
4. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
5. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
Short Essay Questions
1. How have Barbara's views of power changed after seeing the foundry?
2. How does Bill Walker get the last laugh on Barbara?
3. What are Mr. Undershaft's ideas about finding an inheritor for the foundry?
4. What is Barbara's fiance's financial situation?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to Lady Britomart?
6. How does Barbara feel about Mr. Undershaft's visit?
7. How does Lady Britomart feel about the topic of religion?
8. What are Barbara and Adolphus Cusins' final decisions?
9. Why is Bill Walker upset when he arrives?
10. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the disclosure made by Adolphus Cusins?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)