|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Four pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) One pound.
(d) Two pounds.
2. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(b) West Ham.
3. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only good men.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only scoundrels.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(b) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(c) Care of the family residence.
(d) His job at the Salvation Army.
5. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To reconcile with her.
(b) To give Stephen the business.
(c) To steal her children's love.
(d) To steal from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
3. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
4. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on religion?
2. How does Lady Britomart's family treat her opinion of not discussing religion?
3. What is the social status of the Undershaft family?
4. Why does Mr. Undershaft show preference to Barbara?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft describe his view of the Salvation Army?
6. Describe Rummy Mitchens.
7. What are Mr. Undershaft's views on government versus business?
8. How does Stephen handle Lady Britomart when she objects to his political career choice?
9. How does Mr. Undershaft view Adolphus Cusins?
10. What types of money does Barbara refuse to accept?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)