|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With his hands.
(d) With a straw.
3. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Quitting his job.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Beating his mother.
4. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a challenge.
(b) It is a blessing.
(c) It's nothing to be proud of.
(d) It is a burden.
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(b) Being a bad cook.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Stealing his food.
6. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) With thanksgiving.
(c) With protest.
(d) She quits as Major.
7. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
8. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
9. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A Salvationist.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A fighting champion.
10. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Money and gunpowder.
(b) Mercy and justice.
(c) Faith and love.
(d) Hardwork and justice.
11. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(b) West Ham.
12. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she is not attractive.
(b) Because she talks too much.
(c) Because he is jealous.
(d) Because she saves souls.
13. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(b) Through donations.
(c) Through religion.
(d) Through recruiting.
14. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Lady Britomart.
15. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(c) Being a millionaire.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
2. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
3. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
4. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)