|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) With skepticism.
(b) She quits as Major.
(c) With caution.
(d) With thanksgiving.
2. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(c) Being poor.
(d) Talking too much.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(a) His family.
(b) Being a millionaire.
5. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Peter Shirley.
6. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
7. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To be with her new boyfriend.
(b) To escape Bill's abuse.
(c) To work at the Salvation Army.
(d) Because she lost her job.
8. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was caught stealing.
(b) He was no longer able to do the work.
(c) He was replaced.
(d) Premature graying.
9. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) For work.
(b) To be saved.
(c) To receive food and shelter.
(d) To be together.
10. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(d) West Ham.
11. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He asks to think about the request.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
(d) He writes a check immediately.
12. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
(a) Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Todger Fairmile.
(d) Peter Shirley.
13. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a burden.
(b) It is a challenge.
(c) It is a blessing.
(d) It's nothing to be proud of.
14. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Bill Walker.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
15. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Being crazy.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Talking too much.
(d) Being rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jenny Hill?
2. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)