|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(d) Join the army.
2. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because he is jealous.
(b) Because she talks too much.
(c) Because she is not attractive.
(d) Because she saves souls.
3. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) The Library.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Palace.
(d) Lady Britomart's.
4. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Come to work for him.
(b) Take his donation.
(c) See his point of view.
(d) Leave the Salvation Army.
6. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Kneels and prays.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Tries to negotiate.
(d) Starts the fight.
7. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(d) Being poor.
8. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) With thanksgiving.
(b) She quits as Major.
(c) With caution.
(d) With skepticism.
9. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(d) Money and power.
10. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
(c) Lady Britomart.
11. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
12. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(b) West Ham.
13. How old is Peter Shirley?
14. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(a) Being a millionaire.
(c) His family.
15. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
(c) He asks to think about the request.
(d) He writes a check immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
2. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
4. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
5. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)