|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(c) Money and power.
3. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is hurt.
(b) He is a recent convert.
(c) He is too big.
(d) He is scared.
4. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his wife.
(b) Quitting his job.
(c) Beating his mother.
(d) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
6. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Cheese and crackers.
(c) Bread and milk.
(d) Beans and rice.
7. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With his hands.
(b) With a straw.
8. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Barbara marries him.
(b) It is used for food only.
(c) Someone matches the donation.
(d) He is given a job.
9. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
10. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(d) West Ham.
11. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) For work.
(b) To be saved.
(c) To receive food and shelter.
(d) To be together.
12. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was no longer able to do the work.
(b) He was caught stealing.
(c) He was replaced.
(d) Premature graying.
13. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
14. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) He has never lived on charity.
(b) He just ate at home.
(c) He is a vegetarian.
(d) If does not seem appetizing.
15. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That she is not religious.
(c) That she is a painter.
(d) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
2. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
3. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
4. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
5. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)