|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With his hands.
(c) With a straw.
3. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The religious.
(c) The wealthy class.
(d) The lower class.
4. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(a) Join the army.
5. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) Jenny Hill
6. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
(c) He writes a check immediately.
(d) He asks to think about the request.
7. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
8. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His son-in-law.
(d) His son-in-law's brother.
9. Who is Jenny Hill?
(a) Lady Britomart's sister.
(b) A painter.
(c) A homeless person.
(d) A Salvation Army worker.
10. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
11. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Starts the fight.
(b) Kneels and prays.
(c) Tries to negotiate.
(d) Walks away.
12. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(d) Talking too much.
13. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) Snobby Price.
14. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(a) Through religion.
(b) Through donations.
(c) Through recruiting.
15. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) Premature graying.
(b) He was caught stealing.
(c) He was replaced.
(d) He was no longer able to do the work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
4. Act 2 takes place is what location?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)