|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Bad people that need to be saved.
(b) People that can pay.
(c) Good people out of work.
(d) Hard workers.
3. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That she is a painter.
(c) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
(d) That she is not religious.
4. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) The Library.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Palace.
(d) Lady Britomart's.
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Being a bad cook.
(d) Hitting him.
6. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Lady Britomart.
7. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
8. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
9. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Barbara marries him.
(b) Someone matches the donation.
(c) He is given a job.
(d) It is used for food only.
10. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) His son-in-law's brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
11. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) With skepticism.
(b) She quits as Major.
(c) With caution.
(d) With thanksgiving.
12. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was replaced.
(b) Premature graying.
(c) He was no longer able to do the work.
(d) He was caught stealing.
13. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) Another fundraiser.
(b) A picnic
(c) A wedding.
(d) Salvation Army march.
14. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Money and gunpowder.
(b) Hardwork and justice.
(c) Mercy and justice.
(d) Faith and love.
15. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Lord Saxmundham.
(d) Bill Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
2. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
3. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)