|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) With skepticism.
(c) With Thanksgiving.
(d) She refuses to accept it.
2. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Stealing his food.
(d) Being a bad cook.
3. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Bread and milk.
(c) Beans and rice.
(d) Cheese and crackers.
4. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A Salvationist.
(b) A fighting champion.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A millionaire.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
6. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) A butler.
(c) A Salvationist.
(d) A distillery worker.
7. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
8. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Todger Fairmile.
(d) Peter Shirley.
9. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) Another fundraiser.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A picnic
(d) Salvation Army march.
10. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she saves souls.
(b) Because she talks too much.
(c) Because he is jealous.
(d) Because she is not attractive.
11. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Someone matches the donation.
(b) Barbara marries him.
(c) He is given a job.
(d) It is used for food only.
12. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Lord Saxmundham.
13. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
(a) She yelled at him.
(b) She encouraged him.
(c) She left him alone.
(d) She beat him.
14. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His son-in-law.
(d) His son-in-law's brother.
15. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) See his point of view.
(b) Take his donation.
(c) Leave the Salvation Army.
(d) Come to work for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
2. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
3. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
4. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
5. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)