|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(c) West Ham.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Take his donation.
(b) Leave the Salvation Army.
(c) See his point of view.
(d) Come to work for him.
3. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
(a) Agree to her marriage.
(b) Donate money.
(c) Give her a job.
(d) Seek salvation.
4. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A picnic
(c) Another fundraiser.
(d) Salvation Army march.
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Hitting him.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(d) Being a bad cook.
6. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
(a) She yelled at him.
(b) She encouraged him.
(c) She left him alone.
(d) She beat him.
7. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
8. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) She quits as Major.
(b) With caution.
(c) With thanksgiving.
(d) With skepticism.
9. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Raise money,
(b) Work saving souls.
(c) Prepare meals.
(d) Recruit new sinners.
10. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With his hands.
(b) With a straw.
11. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Jenny Hill
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Peter Shirley.
12. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Barbara marries him.
(b) He is given a job.
(c) It is used for food only.
(d) Someone matches the donation.
13. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) With protest.
(c) She quits as Major.
(d) With thanksgiving.
14. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a challenge.
(b) It is a burden.
(c) It's nothing to be proud of.
(d) It is a blessing.
15. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
4. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
5. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)