|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
(d) Lady Britomart.
2. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
3. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Bill Walker.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
4. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
6. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A butler.
(b) A Salvationist.
(c) A distillery worker.
(d) A painter.
7. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
8. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A paint store.
(b) A whiskey distillery.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) A weapon factory.
9. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(a) Join the army.
10. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) Lady Britomart's.
(b) The Library.
(c) The Palace.
(d) The Salvation Army.
11. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Being crazy.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Talking too much.
(d) Being poor.
12. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Starts the fight.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Tries to negotiate.
13. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That she is not religious.
(c) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
(d) That she is a painter.
14. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was caught stealing.
(b) He was replaced.
(c) He was no longer able to do the work.
(d) Premature graying.
15. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Work saving souls.
(b) Recruit new sinners.
(c) Prepare meals.
(d) Raise money,
Short Answer Questions
1. Snobby Price lies about what action?
2. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
3. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)