|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Lord Saxmundham.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
2. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Hardwork and justice.
(b) Mercy and justice.
(c) Faith and love.
(d) Money and gunpowder.
3. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Tries to negotiate.
(b) Starts the fight.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Walks away.
4. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) The Palace.
(c) The Library.
(d) Lady Britomart's.
5. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) A picnic
(b) Salvation Army march.
(c) Another fundraiser.
(d) A wedding.
6. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
7. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(c) West Ham.
8. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Prepare meals.
(b) Recruit new sinners.
(c) Work saving souls.
(d) Raise money,
9. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(b) His family.
(c) Being a millionaire.
10. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was caught stealing.
(b) He was no longer able to do the work.
(c) Premature graying.
(d) He was replaced.
11. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) To be together.
(b) To receive food and shelter.
(c) To be saved.
(d) For work.
12. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of antiques.
(b) A collector of quotes.
(c) A collector of artwork.
(d) A collector of religions.
13. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
(a) Jenny Hill
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Peter Shirley.
14. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The wealthy class.
(b) The religious.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The lower class.
15. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Being a bad cook.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
2. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
3. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
4. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
5. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)