|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He writes a check immediately.
(b) He asks to think about the request.
(c) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
(d) He refuses.
3. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his mother.
(b) Quitting his job.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
4. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A Salvationist.
(b) A fighting champion.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A preacher.
5. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
(a) Todger Fairmile.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Snobby Price.
6. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a challenge.
(b) It's nothing to be proud of.
(c) It is a blessing.
(d) It is a burden.
7. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because he is jealous.
(b) Because she is not attractive.
(c) Because she saves souls.
(d) Because she talks too much.
8. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) His son-in-law's brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
9. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Bill Walker.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
10. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
11. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Bill Walker.
(d) Peter Shirley.
12. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is too big.
(b) He is hurt.
(c) He is a recent convert.
(d) He is scared.
13. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
14. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was replaced.
(b) He was no longer able to do the work.
(c) He was caught stealing.
(d) Premature graying.
15. How old is Peter Shirley?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
2. Act 2 takes place is what location?
3. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
4. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
5. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)