|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Bill Walker.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(b) With his hands.
(c) With a straw.
3. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Quitting his job.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Beating his mother.
(d) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
4. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
5. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Todger Fairmile.
(d) Rummy Mitchens.
6. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) His religion and Stephen.
(b) Barbara and Stephen.
(c) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(d) His religion and Barbara.
7. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
8. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Come to work for him.
(b) See his point of view.
(c) Take his donation.
(d) Leave the Salvation Army.
9. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
10. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) She refuses to accept it.
(b) With Thanksgiving.
(c) With caution.
(d) With skepticism.
11. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Tries to negotiate.
(b) Starts the fight.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Walks away.
12. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
(a) Donate money.
(b) Give her a job.
(c) Seek salvation.
(d) Agree to her marriage.
13. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is a recent convert.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is too big.
14. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Good people out of work.
(b) Hard workers.
(c) Bad people that need to be saved.
(d) People that can pay.
15. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A whiskey distillery.
(b) A weapon factory.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) A paint store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
2. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
3. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
4. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)