|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She cries.
(b) She yells at Stephen.
(c) She goes to bed.
(d) She laughs.
2. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
3. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) Middle society.
(b) Low society.
(d) High society.
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
5. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(a) West Ham.
6. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
7. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) Many generations.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) He built it from the ground up.
8. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) The butler.
9. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Lady Britomart.
10. How old is Stephen?
11. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(b) By being on their best behavior.
12. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(d) Happily married.
13. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) One pound.
(d) Four pounds.
14. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The sitting room.
(d) The veranda.
15. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He goes to bed.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sulks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
5. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)