|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(b) Sister and brother.
2. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Four pounds.
(d) One pound.
3. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her children.
(b) By Charles Lomax.
(c) By her inheritance.
(d) By Mr. Undershaft.
4. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(b) Sister and brother.
5. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To give Stephen the business.
(b) To steal her children's love.
(c) To steal from her.
(d) To reconcile with her.
6. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(c) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
7. How old is Stephen?
8. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) His father built it from the ground up.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) He built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
9. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He has no qualms about his work.
(b) He is a good man.
(c) He can justify it.
(d) He worries about this question.
10. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(b) Low society.
(c) Middle society.
(d) High society.
11. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
12. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(c) A distillery.
(d) The Cannon foundry.
13. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) The butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Lady Britomart.
14. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
15. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(d) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
3. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
5. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)