|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He bought it recently.
(b) Many generations.
(c) He built it from the ground up.
(d) His father built it from the ground up.
2. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(c) Sister and brother.
4. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He has no qualms about his work.
(c) He worries about this question.
(d) He can justify it.
5. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(a) West Ham.
6. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
7. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
8. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(d) Charles Lomax.
9. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) The Butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Snobby Price.
10. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) Due to irreconcilable differences.
(b) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) He was in love with someone else.
11. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Charles Lomax.
12. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(d) Happily married.
13. How old is Lady Britomart?
(d) In her fifties.
14. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(a) By the grace of God.
(b) One at a time.
(c) In time.
15. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
4. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)