|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By Mr. Undershaft.
(b) By her children.
(c) By Charles Lomax.
(d) By her inheritance.
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Uncle and niece.
3. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(a) By being on their best behavior.
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(d) Sister and brother.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Father and son.
6. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
7. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(a) One at a time.
(b) In time.
(c) By the grace of God.
8. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
9. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(b) Mother and daughter.
(d) Aunt and niece.
10. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Children of one Father.
11. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) Their own homes.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The library.
(d) The drawing room.
12. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His job at the Salvation Army.
(b) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(c) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(d) Care of the family residence.
13. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To get married.
(c) To live with his father.
(d) To take on more family responsibility.
14. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Pete Shirley.
15. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
3. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
4. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
5. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)