|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
2. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
(b) Charles Lomax.
3. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest female heir.
(b) Youngest male heir.
(c) Eldest male heir.
(d) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(b) Sister and brother.
5. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Lady Britomart.
6. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He cries.
(c) He goes to bed.
(d) He sulks.
7. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By Mr. Undershaft.
(b) By her children.
(c) By her inheritance.
(d) By Charles Lomax.
8. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(c) Happily married.
9. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
10. How old is Stephen?
11. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(a) By being on their best behavior.
12. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(d) The butler.
13. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only scoundrels.
(d) Only good men.
14. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(c) Sister and brother.
15. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)