|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters does Stephen have?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(b) Mother and daughter.
3. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To take on more family responsibility.
(c) To live with his father.
(d) To get married.
4. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) The day before.
(b) Last week.
(c) Last year.
(d) Many years.
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) The Butler.
6. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Pete Shirley.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
7. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(b) Happily married.
8. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
9. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
10. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He goes to bed.
(b) He cries.
(c) He sulks.
(d) He laughs.
11. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(d) Youngest male.
12. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Only good men.
13. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She yells at Stephen.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs.
14. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(c) Aunt and niece.
15. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(b) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
2. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
3. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
4. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
5. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)