|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He was disinherited by his family.
(b) He is a Greek professor with little means.
(c) His family is poor.
(d) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
2. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Wedding plans for their daughters.
(b) Passing the family business to Stephen.
(c) Providing financial support for his daughters.
(d) Their daughter's fiances.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(b) Uncle and niece.
(c) Father and daughter.
4. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(c) Happily married.
5. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
6. How many sisters does Stephen have?
7. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The sitting room.
(b) The veranda.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
8. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(a) Youngest male.
9. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her children.
(b) By Mr. Undershaft.
(c) By Charles Lomax.
(d) By her inheritance.
10. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Aunt and niece.
11. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He bought it recently.
(b) He built it from the ground up.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
12. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) The butler.
13. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) The Butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Snobby Price.
14. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Only scoundrels.
15. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(b) To provide adequately for his family.
(c) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
4. How old is Stephen?
5. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)