|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(c) Aunt and niece.
(d) Mother and daughter.
2. How old is Stephen?
3. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(b) Charles Lomax.
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(d) Charles Lomax.
5. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Four pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) One pound.
(d) Two pounds.
6. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Pete Shirley.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Charles Lomax.
7. How many sisters does Stephen have?
8. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
9. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Children of one Father.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Only scoundrels.
10. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) Care of the family residence.
(b) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(c) His job at the Salvation Army.
(d) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
11. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He worries about this question.
(c) He has no qualms about his work.
(d) He can justify it.
12. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(b) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
13. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(c) West Ham.
14. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) The butler.
15. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) The Butler.
(d) Snobby Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
3. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)