|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) Two pounds.
(c) Four pounds.
(d) One pound.
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Aunt and niece.
3. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
4. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(d) West Ham.
5. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She yells at Stephen.
6. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get married.
(b) To take on more family responsibility.
(c) To live with his father.
(d) To get a job.
7. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(d) Youngest male.
8. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Children of one Father.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
9. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To give Stephen the business.
(b) To steal from her.
(c) To steal her children's love.
(d) To reconcile with her.
10. How many sisters does Stephen have?
11. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) Many generations.
(b) His father built it from the ground up.
(c) He built it from the ground up.
(d) He bought it recently.
12. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(b) He was disinherited by his family.
(c) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(d) His family is poor.
13. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Cannon foundry.
(d) A distillery.
14. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Only good men.
15. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(b) By being on their best behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
2. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
4. Who is Sarah's fiance?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)