|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters does Stephen have?
2. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
3. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
4. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Their daughter's fiances.
(b) Providing financial support for his daughters.
(c) Wedding plans for their daughters.
(d) Passing the family business to Stephen.
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can meet her fiance.
(b) So that he can see her mother.
(c) So that she can save his soul.
(d) So that she can discuss her wedding.
6. How old is Lady Britomart?
(c) In her fifties.
7. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
(a) Charles Lomax.
8. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(b) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(c) His job at the Salvation Army.
(d) Care of the family residence.
9. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(b) Charles Lomax.
10. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(a) By being on their best behavior.
11. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest male heir.
(b) Eldest female heir.
(c) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(d) Youngest male heir.
12. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Pete Shirley.
13. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(c) Happily married.
14. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(b) Low society.
(c) Middle society.
(d) High society.
15. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is horrified.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
2. Who is Sarah's fiance?
3. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
4. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)