1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
2. How old is Lady Britomart?
In her fifties.
3. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
5. How old is Stephen?
6. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
7. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
To take on more family responsibility.
8. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
9. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
Father and son.
This section contains 3,832 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)