|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of contact does Mr. Undershaft prefer with his workers?
(a) Occasional pleasantries.
(c) Only through formal letters.
(d) Hands-on management.
2. Why is Mr. Undershaft driving a bulletproof car?
(a) To be humble.
(b) To test drive it.
(c) Someone left it at his business.
(d) It was given to him.
3. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Barbara marries him.
(b) Someone matches the donation.
(c) It is used for food only.
(d) He is given a job.
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(c) Lady Britomart.
5. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) To receive food and shelter.
(b) To be saved.
(c) For work.
(d) To be together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
2. What changed Barbara's opinion on the source of power?
3. How does Barbara react to Adolphus Cusins' final decision?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
5. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)