|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
(a) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an eligible heir.
(b) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins needs to be saved.
(c) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an unsuitable match for Barbara.
(d) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins to be a liar.
2. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is too big.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is a recent convert.
3. Why is Mr. Undershaft driving a bulletproof car?
(a) To test drive it.
(b) Someone left it at his business.
(c) To be humble.
(d) It was given to him.
4. How does Adolphus Cusins describe the town?
(a) "A complicated city".
(b) "A dangerous city".
(c) "A hellish city".
(d) "A heavenly city".
5. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Lady Britomart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary reason Mr.Undershaft does not want Stephen to inherit the business?
2. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
3. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
4. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
5. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)