|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft tell Barbara there are other ways to do?
(a) Save souls.
(b) Good work.
(c) Honest work.
(d) Hard work.
3. What is Lady Britomart's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
(a) She is jealous.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is crushed.
(d) She is relieved.
4. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Providing financial support for his daughters.
(b) Their daughter's fiances.
(c) Wedding plans for their daughters.
(d) Passing the family business to Stephen.
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
4. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
5. Why does Lady Britomart want a moment alone with Mr. Undershaft in Act 3?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)