|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(b) Eldest female heir.
(c) Youngest male heir.
(d) Eldest male heir.
2. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Lord Saxmundham.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
3. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(a) One at a time.
(b) In time.
(d) By the grace of God.
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(b) Mother and daughter.
5. What is the primary reason Mr.Undershaft does not want Stephen to inherit the business?
(a) Stephen is too young.
(b) Stephen is not his favorite.
(c) Stephen is not a foundling.
(d) Stephen is not a capable business man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
2. Who is Sarah's fiance?
3. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
4. What type of contact does Mr. Undershaft prefer with his workers?
5. What changed Barbara's opinion on the source of power?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)