|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many conversions occurred at the Salvation Army march?
2. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(a) By being on their best behavior.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Recruit new sinners.
(b) Prepare meals.
(c) Work saving souls.
(d) Raise money,
4. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He goes to bed.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sulks.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Quitting his job.
(c) Beating his mother.
(d) Beating his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
2. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
3. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
4. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
5. How does Lady Britomart feel now that she has seen the foundry?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)