|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
(a) He will join the Salvation Army.
(b) He will give up the distillery.
(c) He will accept the inheritance.
(d) He will let Barbara go to marry another.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(a) Through recruiting.
(b) Through donations.
(d) Through religion.
3. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Kneels and prays.
(c) Donates money.
(d) Seeks salvation.
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) Care of the family residence.
(b) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(c) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(d) His job at the Salvation Army.
5. In what country was Adolphus Cusins parents' marriage legitimate?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
2. What is Mr. Undershaft's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
3. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
4. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
5. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)