|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(a) Uncle and niece.
(d) Father and daughter.
3. In what country was Adolphus Cusins marriage illegitimate?
(a) United States.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A joy.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A burden.
5. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The lower class.
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) The religious.
(d) The middle class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
4. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
5. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)