|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(a) Sister and brother.
2. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
(a) He will join the Salvation Army.
(b) He will accept the inheritance.
(c) He will let Barbara go to marry another.
(d) He will give up the distillery.
3. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Being crazy.
(c) Talking too much.
(d) Being rude.
4. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
5. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephen accuse his mother of treating him?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say Barbara gave the people at the Salvation Army?
3. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
4. What is Barbara's opinion of the source of power after seeing the foundry?
5. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)