|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lady Britomart want a moment alone with Mr. Undershaft in Act 3?
(a) To ask for money to buy a business.
(b) To ask for money to support Sarah and Barbara.
(c) To ask for money to give to the Salvation Army.
(d) To ask for money to fix her home.
2. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Children of one Father.
(b) Only scoundrels.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
3. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
(a) To save souls.
(b) To train the other Salvationists.
(c) To cook meals for the needy.
(d) To raise money.
4. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(d) Money and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was Adolphus Cusins marriage illegitimate?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
3. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. What changed Barbara's opinion on the source of power?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)