|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Quitting his job.
(b) Beating his mother.
(c) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Beating his wife.
2. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(d) West Ham.
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(d) Sister and brother.
4. What would Barbara have done if Adolphus Cusins had not accepted the proposal?
(a) She would have tricked him.
(b) She would have supported him.
(c) She would have left him.
(d) She would have argued with him.
5. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
2. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
3. What was Aldophus Cusins doing all night?
4. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)