|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(c) West Ham.
2. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(d) Charles Lomax.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
4. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He goes to bed.
(b) He cries.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He sulks.
5. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(a) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara want Lady Britomart to help her select?
2. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
5. Why is Mr. Undershaft driving a bulletproof car?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)