|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
(c) He writes a check immediately.
(d) He asks to think about the request.
2. Why does Barbara reprimand Adolphus Cusins?
(a) For not arriving sooner.
(b) For being drunk.
(c) For being sick.
(d) For being mad.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
(a) Play with his caucuses.
(b) Pay the piper and call the tune.
(c) Get his business organized.
(d) Call out the police and military.
4. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
5. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
2. Where does Mr. Undershaft intend to take the group?
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe the town?
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
5. What is the state of the foundry?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)