|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe to be Stephen's only talent?
(a) His knowledge of writing.
(b) His knowledge of politics.
(c) His knowledge of right and wrong.
(d) His knowledge of business.
2. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) Low society.
(b) High society.
(c) Middle society.
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Aunt and niece.
4. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that she can discuss her wedding.
(b) So that she can save his soul.
(c) So that he can see her mother.
(d) So that he can meet her fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
2. For what does Mr. Undershaft criticize the entire country?
3. Why is Mr. Undershaft driving a bulletproof car?
4. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
5. Act 3 opens in which room of Lady Britomart's home?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)