|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about changing his name?
(a) He wants to think about it first.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He agrees.
2. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
(a) He will give up the distillery.
(b) He will let Barbara go to marry another.
(c) He will accept the inheritance.
(d) He will join the Salvation Army.
3. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
4. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
(a) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins needs to be saved.
(b) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an unsuitable match for Barbara.
(c) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an eligible heir.
(d) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins to be a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
2. How old is Peter Shirley?
3. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)