|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) The people.
(d) The Queen.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Come to work for him.
(b) See his point of view.
(c) Take his donation.
(d) Leave the Salvation Army.
3. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His son-in-law.
(c) His son-in-law's brother.
(d) His uncle.
4. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) He is a vegetarian.
(b) He has never lived on charity.
(c) He just ate at home.
(d) If does not seem appetizing.
5. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(a) Through donations.
(c) Through recruiting.
(d) Through religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
2. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
3. Why is Mr. Undershaft driving a bulletproof car?
4. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)