|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Mr. Undershaft say Adolphus Cusins should change his name?
(a) Andrew Undershaft.
(b) Andrew Cusins.
(c) Stephen Cusins.
(d) Adolphus Undershaft.
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(c) Mother and daughter.
3. What type of contact does Mr. Undershaft prefer with his workers?
(a) Only through formal letters.
(b) Occasional pleasantries.
(d) Hands-on management.
4. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is hurt.
(b) He is a recent convert.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is too big.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his mother.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Quitting his job.
(d) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
2. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
3. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)