|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Pete Shirley.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Snobby Price.
2. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A fighting champion.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A Salvationist.
3. What was Aldophus Cusins doing all night?
4. To what does Mr. Undershaft say Adolphus Cusins should change his name?
(a) Andrew Cusins.
(b) Andrew Undershaft.
(c) Stephen Cusins.
(d) Adolphus Undershaft.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(b) Money and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about changing his name?
2. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
3. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. What is Mr. Undershaft's response to Lady Britomart's request for money?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)