|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times before this visit has Lady Britomart been to the foundry?
2. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He is a Greek professor with little means.
(b) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(c) His family is poor.
(d) He was disinherited by his family.
3. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because he is jealous.
(b) Because she is not attractive.
(c) Because she talks too much.
(d) Because she saves souls.
4. Who is with Lady Britomart at the start of Act 3?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Sarah and Barbara.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(b) Uncle and niece.
(c) Father and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
2. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
4. How many conversions occurred at the Salvation Army march?
5. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)