|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) The Butler.
2. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(c) Sister and brother.
4. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
(a) To raise money.
(b) To train the other Salvationists.
(c) To cook meals for the needy.
(d) To save souls.
5. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By Mr. Undershaft.
(b) By her inheritance.
(c) By Charles Lomax.
(d) By her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
2. How old is Peter Shirley?
3. How does the group feel about the town?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
5. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)