|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He can justify it.
(c) He worries about this question.
(d) He has no qualms about his work.
2. Where does Mr. Undershaft intend to take the group?
(a) His cannon works.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The distillery.
(d) To church.
3. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) One pound.
(c) Two pounds.
(d) Four pounds.
4. Why did Mr. Undershaft choose to remain anonymous about his donation?
(a) To avoid harassment from other charities.
(b) To keep Barbara from knowing.
(c) To keep Lady Britomart from knowing.
(d) To avoid recognition.
5. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(d) Join the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
3. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft tell Barbara there are other ways to do?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)