|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) Their own homes.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
3. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Charles Lomax.
4. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) She quits as Major.
(b) With caution.
(c) With thanksgiving.
(d) With protest.
5. Where does Mr. Undershaft intend to take the group?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) To church.
(c) His cannon works.
(d) The distillery.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
2. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
3. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
4. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
5. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)