|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Being a bad cook.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(d) Hitting him.
2. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Someone matches the donation.
(b) He is given a job.
(c) It is used for food only.
(d) Barbara marries him.
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
(b) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
(d) Lady Britomart.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The sitting room.
(d) The veranda.
5. How does Lady Britomart feel now that she has seen the foundry?
(a) That it should be sold.
(b) That it should be policed.
(c) That it should be organized.
(d) That it is hers by right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
2. Who rides in the unpainted bulletproof car?
3. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
4. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
5. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)