|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(b) Charles Lomax.
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Bad people that need to be saved.
(b) Hard workers.
(c) People that can pay.
(d) Good people out of work.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
4. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) A picnic
(b) A wedding.
(c) Another fundraiser.
(d) Salvation Army march.
5. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By Charles Lomax.
(b) By her children.
(c) By her inheritance.
(d) By Mr. Undershaft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
2. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
3. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
4. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
5. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)