|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
(a) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
(c) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Lady Britomart.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Being rude.
3. What facilities does the group see in the town?
(a) Churches, schools, libraries, nursing home and ballroom.
(b) Only businesses.
(c) Many stores.
(d) There are no facilities.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft believe to be Stephen's only talent?
(a) His knowledge of right and wrong.
(b) His knowledge of writing.
(c) His knowledge of politics.
(d) His knowledge of business.
5. Why did Adolphus Cusins lie about his parents?
(a) To fit in.
(b) To inherit the business.
(c) To be a suitable match for Barbara.
(d) To be eligible for salvation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
2. What does Barbara want Lady Britomart to help her select?
3. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
4. Act 2 takes place is what location?
5. What does Lady Britomart not want the group to buy into?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)