|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mr. Undershaft choose to remain anonymous about his donation?
(a) To keep Lady Britomart from knowing.
(b) To keep Barbara from knowing.
(c) To avoid harassment from other charities.
(d) To avoid recognition.
2. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) Premature graying.
(b) He was no longer able to do the work.
(c) He was caught stealing.
(d) He was replaced.
3. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
(a) He will accept the inheritance.
(b) He will join the Salvation Army.
(c) He will let Barbara go to marry another.
(d) He will give up the distillery.
4. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Bill Walker.
(d) Rummy Mitchens.
5. To what does Mr. Undershaft say Adolphus Cusins should change his name?
(a) Adolphus Undershaft.
(b) Stephen Cusins.
(c) Andrew Undershaft.
(d) Andrew Cusins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
2. For what does Mr. Undershaft criticize the entire country?
3. What is Mr. Undershaft's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
4. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)