|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Only good men.
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(d) Mother and daughter.
3. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) Their own homes.
(b) The library.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The drawing room.
4. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) The Palace.
(b) Lady Britomart's.
(c) The Library.
(d) The Salvation Army.
5. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(b) Cheese and crackers.
(c) Bread and milk.
(d) Beans and rice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
2. Why does Barbara reprimand Adolphus Cusins?
3. In what country was Adolphus Cusins marriage illegitimate?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
5. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)