|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That she is a painter.
(c) That she is not religious.
(d) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
2. Stephen says that instead of business he would rather go into what field?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He worries about this question.
(b) He can justify it.
(c) He has no qualms about his work.
(d) He is a good man.
4. How does Barbara react to Adolphus Cusins' final decision?
(a) She applauds him.
(b) She is anxious to leave.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is upset.
5. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(d) Youngest male.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
2. How does Stephen accuse his mother of treating him?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
4. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say Barbara gave the people at the Salvation Army?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)