|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(d) West Ham.
2. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Their daughter's fiances.
(b) Passing the family business to Stephen.
(c) Providing financial support for his daughters.
(d) Wedding plans for their daughters.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft agree to help Stephen do in Act 3?
(a) Enter the field of politics.
(b) Enter the field of ministry.
(c) Enter the field of medicine.
(d) Enter the field of law.
4. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
(a) For leaving her mother.
(b) For "buying" the Salvation Army.
(c) For making her ride in the unpainted car.
(d) For making guns.
5. What is Lady Britomart's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is crushed.
(c) She is jealous.
(d) She is surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe to be Stephen's only talent?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
3. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
4. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
5. What is the state of the foundry?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)