|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
2. What is the state of the foundry?
(a) Clean and organized.
(b) Dirty and cluttered.
(c) Very busy.
(d) Very calm.
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(d) Mother and daughter.
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(b) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
5. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law's brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His son-in-law.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
2. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
3. Stephen says that instead of business he would rather go into what field?
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
5. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)