|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) The Library.
(b) The Palace.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) Lady Britomart's.
2. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Lady Britomart.
3. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With a straw.
(d) With his hands.
4. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest male heir.
(b) Youngest male heir.
(c) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(d) Eldest female heir.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft tell Barbara there are other ways to do?
(a) Good work.
(b) Hard work.
(c) Honest work.
(d) Save souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
2. What type of contact does Mr. Undershaft prefer with his workers?
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
4. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
5. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)