|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart want everyone to do at the foundry?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) Take a tour.
(c) Speak to the workers.
(d) Watch Mr. Undershaft give a speech.
2. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about changing his name?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He wants to think about it first.
(d) He is sad.
3. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) His religion and Stephen.
(b) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(c) His religion and Barbara.
(d) Barbara and Stephen.
4. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
(a) For leaving her mother.
(b) For "buying" the Salvation Army.
(c) For making her ride in the unpainted car.
(d) For making guns.
5. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) Because she lost her job.
(b) To work at the Salvation Army.
(c) To be with her new boyfriend.
(d) To escape Bill's abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
2. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
3. Why does Barbara reprimand Adolphus Cusins?
4. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
5. In what field does Mr. Undershaft decide Stephen should start his career?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)