|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What facilities does the group see in the town?
(a) Churches, schools, libraries, nursing home and ballroom.
(b) Only businesses.
(c) Many stores.
(d) There are no facilities.
2. Stephen says that instead of business he would rather go into what field?
3. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(c) Join the army.
4. What does Adolphus Cusins confess in Act 3?
(a) That he is a foundling.
(b) That he is not religious.
(c) That he is married.
(d) That he does not love Barbara.
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Hitting him.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(d) Being a bad cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
2. Who would prefer to ride in the more fashionable carriage?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
4. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
5. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)