|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law's brother.
(b) His son-in-law.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His uncle.
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(c) Sister and brother.
3. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Bill Walker.
4. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(d) Charles Lomax.
5. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(b) Happily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
2. In what country was Adolphus Cusins parents' marriage legitimate?
3. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)