|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(a) By the grace of God.
(c) One at a time.
(d) In time.
2. What is Barbara's opinion of the source of power after seeing the foundry?
(a) Power comes from money.
(b) Power comes from serving.
(c) Power comes from God.
(d) Power comes from position.
3. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
4. How old is Lady Britomart?
(c) In her fifties.
5. To what does Mr. Undershaft say Adolphus Cusins should change his name?
(a) Andrew Undershaft.
(b) Stephen Cusins.
(c) Andrew Cusins.
(d) Adolphus Undershaft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
2. How does Barbara react to Adolphus Cusins' final decision?
3. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
4. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft agree to help Stephen do in Act 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)