|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
(c) Lady Britomart.
2. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(a) West Ham.
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(a) Sister and brother.
4. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) His religion and Stephen.
(b) His religion and Barbara.
(c) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(d) Barbara and Stephen.
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that she can save his soul.
(b) So that she can discuss her wedding.
(c) So that he can see her mother.
(d) So that he can meet her fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
3. What does Lady Britomart not want the group to buy into?
4. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)