|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can see her mother.
(b) So that she can save his soul.
(c) So that he can meet her fiance.
(d) So that she can discuss her wedding.
2. In what country was Adolphus Cusins parents' marriage legitimate?
(c) United States.
3. What does Lady Britomart not want the group to buy into?
(a) Mr. Undershaft's plan.
(b) Mr. Undershaft's wickedness.
(c) Mr. Undershaft's religion.
(d) Mr. Undershaft's business.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
5. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The lower class.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The wealthy class.
(d) The religious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
2. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
3. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
4. Why did Mr. Undershaft choose to remain anonymous about his donation?
5. What is Barbara's opinion of the source of power after seeing the foundry?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)