|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of quotes.
(b) A collector of antiques.
(c) A collector of artwork.
(d) A collector of religions.
2. Who rides in the unpainted bulletproof car?
(a) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
(c) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Lady Britomart.
3. In what country was Adolphus Cusins marriage illegitimate?
(b) United States.
4. What is Barbara's opinion of the source of power after seeing the foundry?
(a) Power comes from position.
(b) Power comes from God.
(c) Power comes from money.
(d) Power comes from serving.
5. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to his mother?
(a) He hits him.
(b) He cautions him.
(c) He applauds him.
(d) He rebukes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
2. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
3. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
4. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)