|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(a) Being a millionaire.
(c) His family.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A joy.
(c) A burden.
(d) A challenge.
3. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A Salvationist.
(b) A butler.
(c) A painter.
(d) A distillery worker.
4. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) To be saved.
(b) To receive food and shelter.
(c) For work.
(d) To be together.
5. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Stephen have?
2. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
3. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
4. Snobby Price lies about what action?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)