|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Leave the Salvation Army.
(b) See his point of view.
(c) Come to work for him.
(d) Take his donation.
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With a straw.
(c) With his hands.
3. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Charles Lomax.
4. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(b) His family is poor.
(c) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(d) He was disinherited by his family.
5. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(a) In time.
(c) By the grace of God.
(d) One at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jenny Hill?
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
3. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
4. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
5. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)