|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His job at the Salvation Army.
(b) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(c) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(d) Care of the family residence.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(d) Talking too much.
3. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A weapon factory.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) A whiskey distillery.
(d) A paint store.
4. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(c) With his hands.
(d) With a straw.
5. How old is Lady Britomart?
(c) In her fifties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
2. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
3. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
4. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)