|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To provide adequately for his family.
(b) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
3. Who is Jenny Hill?
(a) A Salvation Army worker.
(b) A painter.
(c) Lady Britomart's sister.
(d) A homeless person.
4. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) Barbara and Stephen.
(b) His religion and Stephen.
(c) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(d) His religion and Barbara.
5. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(b) He is a Greek professor with little means.
(c) He was disinherited by his family.
(d) His family is poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
2. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
4. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
5. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)