|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) He is a vegetarian.
(b) If does not seem appetizing.
(c) He just ate at home.
(d) He has never lived on charity.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(c) Being poor.
(d) Being rude.
3. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The library.
(d) Their own homes.
4. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) His son-in-law's brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His cousin.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Come to work for him.
(b) See his point of view.
(c) Take his donation.
(d) Leave the Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
2. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)