|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
2. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A weapon factory.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) A whiskey distillery.
(d) A paint store.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
4. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
(a) Donate money.
(b) Seek salvation.
(c) Give her a job.
(d) Agree to her marriage.
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) Due to irreconcilable differences.
(b) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(c) He was in love with someone else.
(d) She was in love with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
2. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
3. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
5. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)