|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
2. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(b) He was disinherited by his family.
(c) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(d) His family is poor.
3. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Kneels and prays.
(c) Seeks salvation.
(d) Donates money.
4. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Kneels and prays.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Tries to negotiate.
(d) Starts the fight.
5. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Todger Fairmile.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Peter Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
2. How old is Peter Shirley?
3. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)