|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(b) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
2. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He was disinherited by his family.
(b) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(c) His family is poor.
(d) He is a Greek professor with little means.
3. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He bought it recently.
(b) Many generations.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) He built it from the ground up.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To provide adequately for his family.
(b) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
5. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) She quits as Major.
(b) With skepticism.
(c) With thanksgiving.
(d) With caution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
2. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
3. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
4. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)