|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Passing the family business to Stephen.
(b) Their daughter's fiances.
(c) Wedding plans for their daughters.
(d) Providing financial support for his daughters.
2. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The library.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The kitchen.
3. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) He just ate at home.
(b) He is a vegetarian.
(c) He has never lived on charity.
(d) If does not seem appetizing.
4. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He does not care.
(b) He is horrified.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
2. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
3. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
4. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
5. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)