|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(d) Happily married.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He can justify it.
(b) He is a good man.
(c) He worries about this question.
(d) He has no qualms about his work.
3. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
4. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
5. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
2. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
3. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
4. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)