|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He sulks.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He goes to bed.
2. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Children of one Father.
(b) Good men and scoundrels.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Only scoundrels.
3. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His son-in-law.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His son-in-law's brother.
4. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To escape Bill's abuse.
(b) To be with her new boyfriend.
(c) To work at the Salvation Army.
(d) Because she lost her job.
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) He was in love with someone else.
(b) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) Due to irreconcilable differences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
4. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)