|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
(b) That she is married.
(c) That she is not religious.
(d) That she is a painter.
2. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) With Thanksgiving.
(b) She refuses to accept it.
(c) With skepticism.
(d) With caution.
3. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(c) West Ham.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(b) Being a millionaire.
(d) His family.
5. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) The religious.
(d) The lower class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
2. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
3. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
4. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)