|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Only good men.
2. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
3. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(b) West Ham.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A burden.
(b) A challenge.
(c) A joy.
(d) A blessing.
5. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being crazy.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Talking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
2. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
4. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
5. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)