|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Their daughter's fiances.
(b) Wedding plans for their daughters.
(c) Passing the family business to Stephen.
(d) Providing financial support for his daughters.
2. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being crazy.
(d) Being rude.
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Snobby Price.
4. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Bread and milk.
(b) Beans and rice.
(c) Cheese and crackers.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(c) Money and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
2. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
3. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)