|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Lady Britomart.
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) The Butler.
3. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Pete Shirley.
4. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) It is used for food only.
(b) He is given a job.
(c) Barbara marries him.
(d) Someone matches the donation.
5. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His job at the Salvation Army.
(b) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(c) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(d) Care of the family residence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
2. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
3. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
4. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)