|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(b) He was disinherited by his family.
(c) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(d) His family is poor.
2. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Beans and rice.
(b) Cheese and crackers.
(d) Bread and milk.
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
(a) To save souls.
(b) To cook meals for the needy.
(c) To train the other Salvationists.
(d) To raise money.
5. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To work at the Salvation Army.
(b) To escape Bill's abuse.
(c) To be with her new boyfriend.
(d) Because she lost her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
2. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
3. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
4. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
5. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)