|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A Salvationist.
(c) A fighting champion.
(d) A millionaire.
2. How old is Lady Britomart?
(b) In her fifties.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
4. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A joy.
(c) A burden.
(d) A blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
5. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)