|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The lower class.
(b) The religious.
(c) The wealthy class.
(d) The middle class.
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He cries.
(b) He sulks.
(c) He goes to bed.
(d) He laughs.
3. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A whiskey distillery.
(b) A paint store.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) A weapon factory.
4. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara does not get married.
(b) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(d) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
5. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
2. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
5. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)