|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(a) Money and power.
2. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
3. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Beans and rice.
(c) Bread and milk.
(d) Cheese and crackers.
4. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(c) Happily married.
5. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Bill Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
3. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
4. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
5. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)