|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A burden.
(d) A joy.
2. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Being a bad cook.
(b) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Stealing his food.
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is pleased.
4. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) With skepticism.
(b) With Thanksgiving.
(c) She refuses to accept it.
(d) With caution.
5. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) Lady Britomart's.
(b) The Palace.
(c) The Library.
(d) The Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
3. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
4. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
5. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)