|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To work at the Salvation Army.
(b) To be with her new boyfriend.
(c) To escape Bill's abuse.
(d) Because she lost her job.
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(c) Sister and brother.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(a) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Work saving souls.
(b) Raise money,
(c) Recruit new sinners.
(d) Prepare meals.
5. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Cheese and crackers.
(c) Bread and milk.
(d) Beans and rice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
5. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)