|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest male heir.
(b) Eldest female heir.
(c) Youngest male heir.
(d) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
(b) Lady Britomart.
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(b) Sister and brother.
4. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Lord Saxmundham.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
5. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He built it from the ground up.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
2. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
4. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)