|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
2. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Seeks salvation.
(b) Donates money.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Walks away.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Work saving souls.
(b) Prepare meals.
(c) Raise money,
(d) Recruit new sinners.
4. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(a) Through religion.
(b) Through donations.
(d) Through recruiting.
5. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Bill Walker.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Lord Saxmundham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
3. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
5. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)