|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Lord Saxmundham.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
2. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) With skepticism.
(c) With thanksgiving.
(d) She quits as Major.
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) The Butler.
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
5. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of quotes.
(b) A collector of artwork.
(c) A collector of antiques.
(d) A collector of religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Barbara's fiance?
2. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
3. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)