|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is a recent convert.
(b) He is hurt.
(c) He is too big.
(d) He is scared.
2. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Starts the fight.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Tries to negotiate.
3. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Bad people that need to be saved.
(b) Good people out of work.
(c) Hard workers.
(d) People that can pay.
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) Care of the family residence.
(b) His job at the Salvation Army.
(c) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(d) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
5. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To get married.
(c) To live with his father.
(d) To take on more family responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
2. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
3. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
4. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
5. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)