|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
2. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
(a) To train the other Salvationists.
(b) To raise money.
(c) To save souls.
(d) To cook meals for the needy.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(b) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(c) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
(d) To provide adequately for his family.
4. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) A picnic
(b) Another fundraiser.
(c) Salvation Army march.
(d) A wedding.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his mother.
(b) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Quitting his job.
(d) Beating his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lady Britomart?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
4. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
5. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)