|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The middle class.
(b) The wealthy class.
(c) The lower class.
(d) The religious.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(c) Money and power.
3. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lord Saxmundham.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
4. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Pete Shirley.
5. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
2. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
3. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)