|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
2. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) The Library.
(c) The Palace.
(d) Lady Britomart's.
3. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(d) Aunt and niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
2. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)