|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of quotes.
(b) A collector of artwork.
(c) A collector of religions.
(d) A collector of antiques.
3. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He worries about this question.
(b) He can justify it.
(c) He has no qualms about his work.
(d) He is a good man.
4. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
5. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a burden.
(b) It is a blessing.
(c) It's nothing to be proud of.
(d) It is a challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
2. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
3. Snobby Price lies about what action?
4. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)