|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) Lady Britomart's.
(b) The Library.
(c) The Palace.
(d) The Salvation Army.
2. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The sitting room.
(b) The library.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The kitchen.
3. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Todger Fairmile.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Rummy Mitchens.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Leave the Salvation Army.
(b) Take his donation.
(c) Come to work for him.
(d) See his point of view.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
(b) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To provide adequately for his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
2. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
3. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
4. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
5. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)