|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jenny Hill?
(a) A painter.
(b) A Salvation Army worker.
(c) Lady Britomart's sister.
(d) A homeless person.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
3. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
4. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He cries.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He goes to bed.
(d) He sulks.
5. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) Many generations.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) He built it from the ground up.
(d) His father built it from the ground up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
4. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)