|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(d) Money and power.
3. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A weapon factory.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) A paint store.
(d) A whiskey distillery.
4. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(b) Charles Lomax.
5. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(d) Lady Britomart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
4. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
5. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)