|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He sulks.
(b) He cries.
(c) He goes to bed.
(d) He laughs.
2. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His son-in-law.
(d) His son-in-law's brother.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
4. How old is Stephen?
5. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Pete Shirley.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
5. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)