|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A weapon factory.
(b) A paint store.
(c) A whiskey distillery.
(d) The Salvation Army.
3. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a burden.
(b) It is a challenge.
(c) It's nothing to be proud of.
(d) It is a blessing.
4. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was replaced.
(b) He was caught stealing.
(c) He was no longer able to do the work.
(d) Premature graying.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(d) Being rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
2. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
3. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
4. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
5. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)