|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
2. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A joy.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A challenge.
(d) A burden.
4. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) Peter Shirley.
5. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(c) By being on their best behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
2. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
4. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
5. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)