|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(b) He was disinherited by his family.
(c) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(d) His family is poor.
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
3. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The veranda.
(b) The library.
(c) The sitting room.
(d) The kitchen.
5. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(a) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
2. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
5. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)