|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(b) His religion and Stephen.
(c) Barbara and Stephen.
(d) His religion and Barbara.
2. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Rummy Mitchens.
(c) Bill Walker.
(d) Lord Saxmundham.
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is horrified.
4. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is a recent convert.
(b) He is too big.
(c) He is hurt.
(d) He is scared.
5. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) With protest.
(c) With thanksgiving.
(d) She quits as Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
2. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
3. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)