|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was caught stealing.
(b) Premature graying.
(c) He was no longer able to do the work.
(d) He was replaced.
2. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By Mr. Undershaft.
(b) By Charles Lomax.
(c) By her inheritance.
(d) By her children.
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She cries.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She yells at Stephen.
4. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
(a) To train the other Salvationists.
(b) To cook meals for the needy.
(c) To raise money.
(d) To save souls.
5. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is a painter.
(b) That she is not religious.
(c) That she is married.
(d) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
2. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
4. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)