|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The wealthy class.
(b) The lower class.
(c) The religious.
(d) The middle class.
2. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To live with his father.
(b) To take on more family responsibility.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To get married.
3. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) His father built it from the ground up.
(b) He built it from the ground up.
(c) Many generations.
(d) He bought it recently.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) The Butler.
(d) Snobby Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
2. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
3. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
4. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
5. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)