|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a blessing.
(b) It is a burden.
(c) It is a challenge.
(d) It's nothing to be proud of.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He has no qualms about his work.
(b) He is a good man.
(c) He worries about this question.
(d) He can justify it.
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(a) Sister and brother.
4. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
(a) Give her a job.
(b) Donate money.
(c) Seek salvation.
(d) Agree to her marriage.
5. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Bill Walker.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
2. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
3. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
4. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
5. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)