|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Pete Shirley.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Charles Lomax.
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He sulks.
(b) He goes to bed.
(c) He cries.
(d) He laughs.
3. How old is Stephen?
4. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(c) Charles Lomax.
5. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To steal her children's love.
(b) To give Stephen the business.
(c) To steal from her.
(d) To reconcile with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
3. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
4. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
5. How many sisters does Stephen have?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)