|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He asks to think about the request.
(b) He writes a check immediately.
(c) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
(d) He refuses.
3. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To work at the Salvation Army.
(b) To be with her new boyfriend.
(c) Because she lost her job.
(d) To escape Bill's abuse.
4. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) One pound.
(c) Four pounds.
(d) Three pounds.
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is horrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
2. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
4. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
5. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)