|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Uncle and niece.
2. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) If does not seem appetizing.
(b) He just ate at home.
(c) He is a vegetarian.
(d) He has never lived on charity.
3. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(a) Happily married.
4. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
5. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(d) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
2. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
3. How old is Peter Shirley?
4. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)