|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Pete Shirley.
2. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Beans and rice.
(b) Bread and milk.
(c) Cheese and crackers.
3. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That she is a painter.
(c) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
(d) That she is not religious.
4. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To give Stephen the business.
(b) To reconcile with her.
(c) To steal her children's love.
(d) To steal from her.
5. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Seeks salvation.
(c) Donates money.
(d) Kneels and prays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
4. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
5. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)