|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Beating his mother.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Quitting his job.
2. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
3. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) One pound.
(c) Four pounds.
(d) Two pounds.
4. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
5. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Donates money.
(b) Kneels and prays.
(c) Seeks salvation.
(d) Walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
3. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
4. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
5. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)