|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being crazy.
(c) Talking too much.
(d) Being poor.
2. How old is Lady Britomart?
(b) In her fifties.
3. How many sisters does Stephen have?
4. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With thanksgiving.
(b) With caution.
(c) She quits as Major.
(d) With protest.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Quitting his job.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Beating his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Barbara's fiance?
2. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
3. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)