|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Lady Britomart.
2. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
(a) Join the army.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(a) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
4. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(c) Youngest male.
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that she can save his soul.
(b) So that he can see her mother.
(c) So that she can discuss her wedding.
(d) So that he can meet her fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
3. How many sisters does Stephen have?
4. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
5. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)