|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He asks to think about the request.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He writes a check immediately.
(d) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(b) Sister and brother.
3. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Bill Walker.
4. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
(a) Cheese and crackers.
(b) Bread and milk.
(d) Beans and rice.
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A Salvationist.
(b) A butler.
(c) A distillery worker.
(d) A painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
3. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
5. How old is Lady Britomart?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)