|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
2. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
3. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can meet her fiance.
(b) So that he can see her mother.
(c) So that she can discuss her wedding.
(d) So that she can save his soul.
4. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(b) Through donations.
(c) Through recruiting.
(d) Through religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
2. How old is Lady Britomart?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)