|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) Low society.
(c) Middle society.
(d) High society.
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With a straw.
(b) With his hands.
3. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Charles Lomax.
4. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A distillery worker.
(b) A Salvationist.
(c) A butler.
(d) A painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
4. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)