|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(c) Youngest male.
2. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(a) The Cannon foundry.
(b) A distillery.
(c) The Salvation Army.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(b) Being a millionaire.
(d) His family.
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(a) Sister and brother.
5. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With protest.
(b) She quits as Major.
(c) With thanksgiving.
(d) With caution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
2. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
4. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
5. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)