|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(c) Money and power.
2. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
(d) Charles Lomax.
3. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can see her mother.
(b) So that she can save his soul.
(c) So that he can meet her fiance.
(d) So that she can discuss her wedding.
4. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) High society.
(b) Middle society.
(d) Low society.
5. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(a) Happily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
5. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)