|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) High society.
(b) Low society.
(d) Middle society.
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) The Butler.
(d) Charles Lomax.
3. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(b) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
5. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(d) West Ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 2 takes place is what location?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
4. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
5. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)