|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of quotes.
(b) A collector of religions.
(c) A collector of antiques.
(d) A collector of artwork.
2. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To be with her new boyfriend.
(b) Because she lost her job.
(c) To escape Bill's abuse.
(d) To work at the Salvation Army.
3. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) Many generations.
(b) He built it from the ground up.
(c) He bought it recently.
(d) His father built it from the ground up.
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she saves souls.
(b) Because she talks too much.
(c) Because she is not attractive.
(d) Because he is jealous.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(b) Being a millionaire.
(c) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
2. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
3. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
5. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)