|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Hitting him.
(b) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(c) Being a bad cook.
(d) Stealing his food.
2. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With thanksgiving.
(b) She quits as Major.
(c) With protest.
(d) With caution.
3. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
4. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
5. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
3. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
4. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
5. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)