|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He does not care.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is pleased.
2. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Bill Walker.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
3. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
4. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Being a bad cook.
5. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) Salvation Army march.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A picnic
(d) Another fundraiser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
2. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
4. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)