|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Donates money.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Seeks salvation.
(d) Kneels and prays.
2. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(b) Youngest male heir.
(c) Eldest female heir.
(d) Eldest male heir.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(a) Uncle and niece.
(c) Father and daughter.
4. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(c) Sister and brother.
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
4. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
5. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)