|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of artwork.
(b) A collector of religions.
(c) A collector of quotes.
(d) A collector of antiques.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(b) Sister and brother.
4. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
5. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Bill Walker.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) Lord Saxmundham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
2. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
3. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
4. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
5. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)