|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He built it from the ground up.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
2. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she talks too much.
(b) Because he is jealous.
(c) Because she saves souls.
(d) Because she is not attractive.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of religions.
(b) A collector of quotes.
(c) A collector of artwork.
(d) A collector of antiques.
4. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) People that can pay.
(b) Bad people that need to be saved.
(c) Hard workers.
(d) Good people out of work.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his wife.
(b) Beating his mother.
(c) Quitting his job.
(d) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
2. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
3. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
4. How old is Stephen?
5. Who is Barbara's fiance?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)