|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Four pounds.
(d) One pound.
2. How old is Lady Britomart?
(d) In her fifties.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(a) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
4. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Children of one Father.
(b) Good men and scoundrels.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Only scoundrels.
5. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Bill Walker.
(d) Snobby Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. Snobby Price lies about what action?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
3. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
4. How many sisters does Stephen have?
5. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)