|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
2. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
(a) He just ate at home.
(b) He is a vegetarian.
(c) If does not seem appetizing.
(d) He has never lived on charity.
3. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His job at the Salvation Army.
(b) Care of the family residence.
(c) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(d) The wedding plans of his sisters.
4. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
2. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
3. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
4. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)