|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A paint store.
(b) A weapon factory.
(c) A whiskey distillery.
(d) The Salvation Army.
2. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(a) Youngest male.
3. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(b) His family is poor.
(c) He was disinherited by his family.
(d) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
4. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
5. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It's nothing to be proud of.
(b) It is a challenge.
(c) It is a burden.
(d) It is a blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
2. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
3. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
4. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
5. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)