|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(d) Talking too much.
2. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
3. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A whiskey distillery.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) A weapon factory.
(d) A paint store.
4. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) She quits as Major.
(c) With thanksgiving.
(d) With protest.
5. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
2. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
3. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
4. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)