|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Children of one Father.
(d) Only scoundrels.
2. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Faith and love.
(b) Mercy and justice.
(c) Money and gunpowder.
(d) Hardwork and justice.
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
(a) Someone matches the donation.
(b) It is used for food only.
(c) Barbara marries him.
(d) He is given a job.
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) The Butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
2. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
3. Who is Jenny Hill?
4. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
5. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)