|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Youngest male heir.
(b) Eldest female heir.
(c) Eldest male heir.
(d) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
2. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) Four pounds.
(c) One pound.
(d) Two pounds.
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She cries.
(c) She yells at Stephen.
(d) She laughs.
4. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(d) Sister and brother.
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(b) She was in love with someone else.
(c) He was in love with someone else.
(d) Due to irreconcilable differences.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
2. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
3. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
4. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)