|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only good men.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only scoundrels.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
2. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(a) Youngest male.
3. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
5. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) His family is poor.
(b) He is a Greek professor with little means.
(c) He was disinherited by his family.
(d) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
2. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
3. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
4. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
5. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)