|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The library.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) Their own homes.
2. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Children of one Father.
(d) Only scoundrels.
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(a) Sister and brother.
4. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He built it from the ground up.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
5. How old is Stephen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)