|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(b) Charles Lomax.
2. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He was disinherited by his family.
(b) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(c) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(d) His family is poor.
3. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(c) Happily married.
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(b) Care of the family residence.
(c) His job at the Salvation Army.
(d) The wedding plans of his sisters.
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is horrified.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He does not care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
2. How many sisters does Stephen have?
3. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
4. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
5. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)