|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Children of one Father.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Only scoundrels.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
2. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(b) West Ham.
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Charles Lomax.
4. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest female heir.
(b) Youngest male heir.
(c) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(d) Eldest male heir.
5. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(b) The Cannon foundry.
(c) A distillery.
(d) The Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
2. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
3. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
4. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
5. Who is Barbara's fiance?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)