|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) He was in love with someone else.
(b) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) Due to irreconcilable differences.
2. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(c) By being on their best behavior.
3. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(c) That Barbara does not get married.
(d) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The sitting room.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Uncle and niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
3. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
4. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)