|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(a) West Ham.
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) Their own homes.
(c) The library.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Uncle and niece.
4. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To reconcile with her.
(b) To give Stephen the business.
(c) To steal from her.
(d) To steal her children's love.
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) She was in love with someone else.
(b) Due to irreconcilable differences.
(c) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(d) He was in love with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
2. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
3. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
5. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)