|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
2. How many sisters does Stephen have?
3. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(b) The Cannon foundry.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) A distillery.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The sitting room.
(d) The veranda.
5. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get married.
(b) To take on more family responsibility.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To live with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
5. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)