|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can meet her fiance.
(b) So that she can save his soul.
(c) So that he can see her mother.
(d) So that she can discuss her wedding.
2. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(b) His job at the Salvation Army.
(c) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(d) Care of the family residence.
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(c) Sister and brother.
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Aunt and niece.
5. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) His father built it from the ground up.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) He built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
4. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)