|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He does not care.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is pleased.
3. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Pete Shirley.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
4. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He has no qualms about his work.
(b) He is a good man.
(c) He can justify it.
(d) He worries about this question.
5. How old is Lady Britomart?
(b) In her fifties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
2. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
3. How old is Stephen?
4. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)