|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Children of one Father.
(b) Good men and scoundrels.
(c) Only scoundrels.
(d) Only good men.
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) The Butler.
3. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
4. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) Their own homes.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The library.
5. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Two pounds.
(b) Four pounds.
(c) One pound.
(d) Three pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
2. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
3. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
4. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)