|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Children of one Father.
(b) Only scoundrels.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Only good men.
2. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To give Stephen the business.
(b) To steal her children's love.
(c) To reconcile with her.
(d) To steal from her.
3. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Pete Shirley.
(d) Charles Lomax.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The library.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The veranda.
5. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Passing the family business to Stephen.
(b) Their daughter's fiances.
(c) Providing financial support for his daughters.
(d) Wedding plans for their daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
4. How old is Stephen?
5. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)