|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(b) By being on their best behavior.
2. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She yells at Stephen.
(d) She cries.
3. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that she can discuss her wedding.
(b) So that he can meet her fiance.
(c) So that he can see her mother.
(d) So that she can save his soul.
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Charles Lomax.
5. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
2. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
3. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)