|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara does not get married.
(b) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
2. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest female heir.
(b) Youngest male heir.
(c) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(d) Eldest male heir.
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) The butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(b) Mother and daughter.
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He does not care.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
4. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
5. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)