|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(b) Low society.
(c) High society.
(d) Middle society.
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(d) Aunt and niece.
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The sitting room.
(d) The veranda.
5. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Pete Shirley.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
3. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
4. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
5. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)