|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She yells at Stephen.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She goes to bed.
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
3. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) His father built it from the ground up.
(b) He built it from the ground up.
(c) Many generations.
(d) He bought it recently.
4. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
5. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest female heir.
(b) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(c) Youngest male heir.
(d) Eldest male heir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
3. How old is Stephen?
4. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
5. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)