|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(c) By being on their best behavior.
2. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest female heir.
(b) Youngest male heir.
(c) Eldest male heir.
(d) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(c) Sister and brother.
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Charles Lomax.
5. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
2. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
3. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)