|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(b) By being on their best behavior.
2. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By Charles Lomax.
(b) By her children.
(c) By Mr. Undershaft.
(d) By her inheritance.
3. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He is a Greek professor with little means.
(b) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(c) He was disinherited by his family.
(d) His family is poor.
4. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To steal from her.
(b) To steal her children's love.
(c) To reconcile with her.
(d) To give Stephen the business.
5. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
3. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)