|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her children.
(b) By her inheritance.
(c) By Mr. Undershaft.
(d) By Charles Lomax.
2. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) Two pounds.
(c) One pound.
(d) Four pounds.
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(b) Sister and brother.
4. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Only scoundrels.
5. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(d) Happily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
2. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
3. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
4. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
5. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)