|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) She was in love with someone else.
(b) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
(c) Due to irreconcilable differences.
(d) He was in love with someone else.
2. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
(a) Charles Lomax.
3. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her children.
(b) By Mr. Undershaft.
(c) By her inheritance.
(d) By Charles Lomax.
4. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To take on more family responsibility.
(b) To get a job.
(c) To live with his father.
(d) To get married.
5. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) The day before.
(b) Last week.
(c) Many years.
(d) Last year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
2. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
4. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
5. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)