|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(d) By being on their best behavior.
2. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Pete Shirley.
(d) Snobby Price.
3. How many sisters does Stephen have?
4. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Cannon foundry.
(d) A distillery.
5. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(b) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
3. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)