|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He worries about this question.
(b) He can justify it.
(c) He has no qualms about his work.
(d) He is a good man.
2. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He bought it recently.
(b) He built it from the ground up.
(c) His father built it from the ground up.
(d) Many generations.
3. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
4. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(c) That Barbara does not get married.
(d) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(a) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
3. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)