|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
2. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(c) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(d) That Barbara does not get married.
3. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To live with his father.
(b) To get a job.
(c) To get married.
(d) To take on more family responsibility.
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Peter Shirley.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) The Butler.
5. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She yells at Stephen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
4. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
5. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)