Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
(a) For leaving her mother.
(b) For making guns.
(c) For making her ride in the unpainted car.
(d) For "buying" the Salvation Army.
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The library.
(c) Their own homes.
(d) The kitchen.
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is horrified.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He is pleased.
4. How is Mr. Undershaft's search for a suitable foundling going?
(a) He has found one.
(b) He has found two.
(c) He has found too many.
(d) He is having trouble.
5. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He was disinherited by his family.
(b) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(c) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(d) His family is poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft give his employees?
2. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
3. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)