Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A burden.
(b) A joy.
(c) A challenge.
(d) A blessing.
2. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) Many years.
(b) The day before.
(c) Last year.
(d) Last week.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(c) Uncle and niece.
(d) Father and daughter.
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she talks too much.
(b) Because she saves souls.
(c) Because he is jealous.
(d) Because she is not attractive.
5. How many sisters does Stephen have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
2. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
3. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
4. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
5. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)