|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
(a) Bill Walker.
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(a) Sister and brother.
3. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(d) By being on their best behavior.
4. How does Barbara react to Adolphus Cusins' final decision?
(a) She is upset.
(b) She applauds him.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is anxious to leave.
5. In what field does Mr. Undershaft decide Stephen should start his career?
(d) Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
3. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)