|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
(a) She left him alone.
(b) She yelled at him.
(c) She encouraged him.
(d) She beat him.
2. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Being a bad cook.
(b) Stealing his food.
(c) Hitting him.
(d) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
3. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being crazy.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Talking too much.
4. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Kneels and prays.
(c) Seeks salvation.
(d) Donates money.
5. How does Lady Britomart feel now that she has seen the foundry?
(a) That it is hers by right.
(b) That it should be policed.
(c) That it should be sold.
(d) That it should be organized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
2. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
3. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
4. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
5. How many times before this visit has Lady Britomart been to the foundry?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)