|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
(a) He supports this.
(b) He is overwhelmed by this.
(c) He disagrees with this,
(d) He resents this.
2. How many times before this visit has Lady Britomart been to the foundry?
3. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
4. How old is Stephen?
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A Salvationist.
(b) A butler.
(c) A distillery worker.
(d) A painter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
5. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)