|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Mr. Undershaft's donation?
(a) With skepticism.
(b) With thanksgiving.
(c) She quits as Major.
(d) With caution.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A joy.
(b) A burden.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A challenge.
3. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because he is jealous.
(b) Because she saves souls.
(c) Because she talks too much.
(d) Because she is not attractive.
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
(b) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(a) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say Barbara gave the people at the Salvation Army?
3. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
4. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
5. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)