|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(d) Mother and daughter.
2. What is Barbara's initial opinion of the morality of business?
(a) Power comes from money.
(b) Power comes from position.
(c) Power comes from serving.
(d) Power comes from God.
3. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To steal her children's love.
(b) To reconcile with her.
(c) To give Stephen the business.
(d) To steal from her.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Prepare meals.
(b) Raise money,
(c) Recruit new sinners.
(d) Work saving souls.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Beating his mother.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Quitting his job.
(d) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
3. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
5. Who rides in the unpainted bulletproof car?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)