|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
2. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Being a bad cook.
(b) Hitting him.
(c) Stealing his food.
(d) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft believe to be Stephen's only talent?
(a) His knowledge of right and wrong.
(b) His knowledge of writing.
(c) His knowledge of business.
(d) His knowledge of politics.
4. How old is Peter Shirley?
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) A Salvationist.
(c) A distillery worker.
(d) A butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
2. In what country was Adolphus Cusins parents' marriage legitimate?
3. Who is Sarah's fiance?
4. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
5. What was Aldophus Cusins doing all night?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)