|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
(a) He is overwhelmed by this.
(b) He disagrees with this,
(c) He supports this.
(d) He resents this.
2. Where does Mr. Undershaft intend to take the group?
(a) The distillery.
(b) To church.
(c) His cannon works.
(d) The Salvation Army.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A joy.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A burden.
4. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A fighting champion.
(b) A Salvationist.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A millionaire.
5. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
2. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
5. What is Mr. Undershaft's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)