|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. Who would prefer to ride in the more fashionable carriage?
(b) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
3. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His son-in-law's brother.
(d) His son-in-law.
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His job at the Salvation Army.
(b) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(c) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(d) Care of the family residence.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A burden.
(b) A joy.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
2. How old is Stephen?
3. How many times before this visit has Lady Britomart been to the foundry?
4. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)