|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. In what country was Adolphus Cusins marriage illegitimate?
(d) United States.
3. Who is Jenny Hill?
(a) A painter.
(b) Lady Britomart's sister.
(c) A homeless person.
(d) A Salvation Army worker.
4. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He goes to bed.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He sulks.
(d) He cries.
5. How old is Peter Shirley?
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
2. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft believe to be Stephen's only talent?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
5. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)