|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is not religious.
(b) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
(c) That she is married.
(d) That she is a painter.
3. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(c) Lady Britomart.
4. How old is Peter Shirley?
5. Why did Adolphus Cusins lie about his parents?
(a) To be a suitable match for Barbara.
(b) To inherit the business.
(c) To fit in.
(d) To be eligible for salvation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to his mother?
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
3. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft tell Barbara there are other ways to do?
5. How does Barbara react to Adolphus Cusins' final decision?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)