|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe to be Stephen's only talent?
(a) His knowledge of business.
(b) His knowledge of right and wrong.
(c) His knowledge of politics.
(d) His knowledge of writing.
2. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
(a) A wedding.
(b) Another fundraiser.
(c) A picnic
(d) Salvation Army march.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft recommend to solve the inheritance dilemma for the business?
(a) That they sell the business.
(b) That Lady Britomart find a foundling to marry Barbara.
(c) That Lady Britomart take over the business.
(d) That Lady Britomart find a foundling to marry Stephen.
4. What does Lady Britomart want everyone to do at the foundry?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) Watch Mr. Undershaft give a speech.
(c) Take a tour.
(d) Speak to the workers.
5. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
(a) That she is in love with Snobby Price.
(b) That she is a painter.
(c) That she is not religious.
(d) That she is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)