|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart want everyone to do at the foundry?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) Take a tour.
(c) Speak to the workers.
(d) Watch Mr. Undershaft give a speech.
2. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
(a) Lord Saxmundham.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Snobby Price.
3. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(b) Charles Lomax.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Work saving souls.
(b) Raise money,
(c) Recruit new sinners.
(d) Prepare meals.
5. What is the primary reason Mr.Undershaft does not want Stephen to inherit the business?
(a) Stephen is not his favorite.
(b) Stephen is too young.
(c) Stephen is not a foundling.
(d) Stephen is not a capable business man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
2. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
3. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
4. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
5. Rummy Mitchens conceals what secret?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)