|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(b) Money and power.
2. Why does Mr. Undershaft believe cleanliness and respectability do not need justification?
(a) They are absolutes.
(b) They are not necessary.
(c) They are not justified.
(d) They justify themselves.
3. What is Lady Britomart's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is crushed.
(d) She is jealous.
4. What does Adolphus Cusins confess in Act 3?
(a) That he does not love Barbara.
(b) That he is married.
(c) That he is a foundling.
(d) That he is not religious.
5. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was no longer able to do the work.
(b) Premature graying.
(c) He was caught stealing.
(d) He was replaced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
2. What is the state of the foundry?
3. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
4. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
5. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)