|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only good men.
(b) Only scoundrels.
(c) Good men and scoundrels.
(d) Children of one Father.
2. For what does Mr. Undershaft criticize the entire country?
(a) For moralizing business.
(b) For moralizing politics.
(c) For moralizing reporting.
(d) For moralizing right versus wrong.
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(c) The butler.
(d) Lady Britomart.
4. Barbara sees Mr. Undershaft as what figure in his business?
5. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Hard workers.
(b) Bad people that need to be saved.
(c) Good people out of work.
(d) People that can pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Undershaft believe cleanliness and respectability do not need justification?
2. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
3. Who is with Lady Britomart at the start of Act 3?
4. What type of management system does Mr. Undershaft use at his business?
5. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)