|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest female heir.
(b) Eldest male heir.
(c) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(d) Youngest male heir.
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
3. Where does Mr. Undershaft intend to take the group?
(a) His cannon works.
(b) The distillery.
(c) To church.
(d) The Salvation Army.
4. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(b) The butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Lady Britomart.
5. For what does Mr. Undershaft criticize the entire country?
(a) For moralizing politics.
(b) For moralizing business.
(c) For moralizing right versus wrong.
(d) For moralizing reporting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
2. After accepting donations, the Salvationists leave for what event?
3. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
4. Why did Mr. Undershaft choose to remain anonymous about his donation?
5. How does the group feel about the town?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)