|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
(a) He supports this.
(b) He is overwhelmed by this.
(c) He resents this.
(d) He disagrees with this,
2. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
(a) She left him alone.
(b) She yelled at him.
(c) She encouraged him.
(d) She beat him.
3. How does Lady Britomart feel now that she has seen the foundry?
(a) That it should be organized.
(b) That it should be policed.
(c) That it should be sold.
(d) That it is hers by right.
4. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
5. Why does Mr. Undershaft believe cleanliness and respectability do not need justification?
(a) They are not necessary.
(b) They justify themselves.
(c) They are not justified.
(d) They are absolutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Undershaft's response to Lady Britomart's request for money?
2. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say Barbara gave the people at the Salvation Army?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)