|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) Todger Fairmile.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(b) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(c) To provide adequately for his family.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
3. What was Aldophus Cusins doing all night?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
5. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
2. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
3. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say Barbara gave the people at the Salvation Army?
5. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)