|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara want Lady Britomart to help her select?
(a) The house where she and Adolphus Cusins will live.
(b) Her wedding dress.
(c) Her china.
(d) Her husband.
2. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To steal from her.
(b) To give Stephen the business.
(c) To steal her children's love.
(d) To reconcile with her.
3. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to his mother?
(a) He cautions him.
(b) He applauds him.
(c) He hits him.
(d) He rebukes him.
4. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
5. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(d) Youngest male.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
2. What is Adolphus Cusins' final decision regarding his moral dilemma?
3. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about changing his name?
4. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
5. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)