|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Adolphus Cusins' final decision?
(a) She is upset.
(b) She is anxious to leave.
(c) She applauds him.
(d) She is confused.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to his mother?
(a) He rebukes him.
(b) He cautions him.
(c) He hits him.
(d) He applauds him.
3. Who rides in the unpainted bulletproof car?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
4. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
(a) He disagrees with this,
(b) He resents this.
(c) He supports this.
(d) He is overwhelmed by this.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(c) Uncle and niece.
(d) Father and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
3. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
4. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
5. Who is Sarah's fiance?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)