|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Mr. Undershaft criticize the entire country?
(a) For moralizing politics.
(b) For moralizing right versus wrong.
(c) For moralizing business.
(d) For moralizing reporting.
2. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To live with his father.
(b) To get married.
(c) To take on more family responsibility.
(d) To get a job.
3. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
(a) He is too big.
(b) He is hurt.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is a recent convert.
4. Why does Mr. Undershaft believe cleanliness and respectability do not need justification?
(a) They are not necessary.
(b) They justify themselves.
(c) They are absolutes.
(d) They are not justified.
5. How old is Stephen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
4. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
5. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)