|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Lady Britomart.
2. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
3. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
(a) With a straw.
(b) With his hands.
4. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she talks too much.
(b) Because she is not attractive.
(c) Because he is jealous.
(d) Because she saves souls.
5. What is Mr. Undershaft's response to Lady Britomart's request for money?
(a) He asks for time to think this over.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed Barbara's opinion on the source of power?
2. How old is Peter Shirley?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
4. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
5. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)