|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Kneels and prays.
(b) Seeks salvation.
(c) Donates money.
(d) Walks away.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
(b) To provide adequately for his family.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She cries.
(b) She yells at Stephen.
(c) She goes to bed.
(d) She laughs.
4. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To live with his father.
(c) To get married.
(d) To take on more family responsibility.
5. Adolphus Cusins arrives in Act 3 what state?
(a) A fit of rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to his mother?
3. Who stands up to Bill Walker?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
5. Where does Mr. Undershaft intend to take the group?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)