|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(c) Uncle and niece.
(d) Father and daughter.
2. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
(a) Three pounds.
(b) Two pounds.
(c) One pound.
(d) Four pounds.
3. How old is Lady Britomart?
(b) In her fifties.
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(b) Charles Lomax.
(d) Lady Britomart.
5. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) A distillery.
(c) The Cannon foundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
2. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
3. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)