|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(b) By the grace of God.
(c) In time.
(d) One at a time.
2. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(a) The Cannon foundry.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) A distillery.
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She cries.
(b) She yells at Stephen.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She goes to bed.
4. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
5. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(d) Youngest male.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Stephen have?
2. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
3. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
4. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
5. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)