|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To live with his father.
(b) To get a job.
(c) To get married.
(d) To take on more family responsibility.
2. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her inheritance.
(b) By her children.
(c) By Mr. Undershaft.
(d) By Charles Lomax.
3. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She yells at Stephen.
(d) She cries.
4. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(b) One at a time.
(c) By the grace of God.
(d) In time.
5. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Only scoundrels.
(d) Children of one Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
2. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
3. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
4. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
5. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)