|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) Last year.
(b) Many years.
(c) The day before.
(d) Last week.
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The library.
(b) Their own homes.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The kitchen.
3. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
4. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
(a) Charles Lomax.
5. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest male heir.
(b) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(c) Eldest female heir.
(d) Youngest male heir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
2. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
3. How old is Stephen?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
5. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)