|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters does Stephen have?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He can justify it.
(b) He has no qualms about his work.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He worries about this question.
3. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He goes to bed.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sulks.
4. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
(b) Sister and brother.
5. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(b) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(c) He was disinherited by his family.
(d) His family is poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
2. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
3. How old is Stephen?
4. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
5. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)