|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He sulks.
(c) He goes to bed.
(d) He cries.
3. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(a) By being on their best behavior.
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(b) Uncle and niece.
(d) Father and daughter.
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) The Butler.
(d) Peter Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters does Stephen have?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)