|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To give Stephen the business.
(b) To steal from her.
(c) To reconcile with her.
(d) To steal her children's love.
2. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that she can discuss her wedding.
(b) So that he can see her mother.
(c) So that she can save his soul.
(d) So that he can meet her fiance.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(b) To provide adequately for his family.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
4. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(a) Uncle and niece.
(b) Father and daughter.
5. How many sisters does Stephen have?
Short Answer Questions
1. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
2. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
4. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
5. How old is Stephen?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)