|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To reconcile with her.
(b) To steal her children's love.
(c) To steal from her.
(d) To give Stephen the business.
2. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(a) By the grace of God.
(b) In time.
(c) One at a time.
3. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Eldest female heir.
(b) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(c) Youngest male heir.
(d) Eldest male heir.
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
5. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(c) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
2. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
3. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
5. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)