|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(b) Eldest female heir.
(c) Youngest male heir.
(d) Eldest male heir.
2. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
4. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
5. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
2. How old is Stephen?
3. Who is Barbara's fiance?
4. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
5. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)