|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
2. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Only scoundrels.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Children of one Father.
3. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Charles Lomax.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
4. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He has no qualms about his work.
(b) He is a good man.
(c) He worries about this question.
(d) He can justify it.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(b) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(c) To provide adequately for his family.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
4. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
5. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)