|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
(a) He was in love with someone else.
(b) She was in love with someone else.
(c) Due to irreconcilable differences.
(d) So that Stephen could one day inherit the business.
2. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Children of one Father.
(c) Only good men.
(d) Only scoundrels.
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) The Butler.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Snobby Price.
4. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her inheritance.
(b) By Mr. Undershaft.
(c) By her children.
(d) By Charles Lomax.
5. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) High society.
(b) Middle society.
(d) Low society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
2. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
4. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)