|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her children.
(b) By Mr. Undershaft.
(c) By Charles Lomax.
(d) By her inheritance.
2. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(b) Mother and daughter.
3. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His job at the Salvation Army.
(b) Care of the family residence.
(c) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(d) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
4. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
(a) Youngest male.
5. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He built it from the ground up.
(b) His father built it from the ground up.
(c) He bought it recently.
(d) Many generations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
3. How old is Stephen?
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
5. What types of people does Barbara believe exist in the world?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)