|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sisters does Stephen have?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To provide adequately for his family.
(b) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(d) Sister and brother.
4. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
(a) Charles Lomax.
5. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She yells at Stephen.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
2. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
3. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
4. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
5. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)