|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(b) His family is poor.
(c) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(d) He was disinherited by his family.
2. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara does not get married.
(c) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
3. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) Low society.
(c) High society.
(d) Middle society.
4. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) Many years.
(b) Last year.
(c) Last week.
(d) The day before.
5. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Only good men.
(b) Only scoundrels.
(c) Children of one Father.
(d) Good men and scoundrels.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
2. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
3. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
4. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
5. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)