|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(c) Mother and daughter.
2. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She cries.
(b) She yells at Stephen.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She goes to bed.
3. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Recruit new sinners.
(b) Raise money,
(c) Prepare meals.
(d) Work saving souls.
4. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He has no qualms about his work.
(b) He worries about this question.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He can justify it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lady Britomart ask for advice on the problem of family finances?
2. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
3. How old is Stephen?
4. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
5. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)