|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) Middle society.
(b) High society.
(d) Low society.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(a) His family.
(c) Being a millionaire.
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(b) Uncle and niece.
(d) Father and daughter.
4. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was replaced.
(b) He was no longer able to do the work.
(c) He was caught stealing.
(d) Premature graying.
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
(a) Quitting his job.
(b) Beating his wife.
(c) Beating Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Beating his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. How old is Peter Shirley?
4. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
5. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)