|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(b) That Barbara does not get married.
(c) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
2. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
(a) Good men and scoundrels.
(b) Only good men.
(c) Children of one Father.
(d) Only scoundrels.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of quotes.
(b) A collector of artwork.
(c) A collector of religions.
(d) A collector of antiques.
4. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
5. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) Their own homes.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
2. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
3. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
4. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
5. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)