|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Sarah?
(a) Uncle and niece.
(b) Father and daughter.
2. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
(a) Talking too much.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being crazy.
3. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
(a) A paint store.
(b) A weapon factory.
(c) A whiskey distillery.
(d) The Salvation Army.
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(a) Sister and brother.
5. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
(a) Passing the family business to Stephen.
(b) Wedding plans for their daughters.
(c) Their daughter's fiances.
(d) Providing financial support for his daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
2. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
3. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
5. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)