|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jenny Hill?
(a) A Salvation Army worker.
(b) Lady Britomart's sister.
(c) A painter.
(d) A homeless person.
2. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
(a) She yelled at him.
(b) She encouraged him.
(c) She beat him.
(d) She left him alone.
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is horrified.
4. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Snobby Price.
5. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Kneels and prays.
(c) Tries to negotiate.
(d) Starts the fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
2. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
3. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
4. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)