|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) She refuses to accept it.
(b) With caution.
(c) With skepticism.
(d) With Thanksgiving.
2. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is horrified.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He does not care.
(d) He is pleased.
3. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) For work.
(b) To be saved.
(c) To be together.
(d) To receive food and shelter.
4. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(a) Happily married.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(a) Money and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
2. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
3. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
4. Who is Sarah's fiance?
5. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)