|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Starts the fight.
(b) Kneels and prays.
(c) Walks away.
(d) Tries to negotiate.
2. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(c) West Ham.
3. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
(a) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
(b) Eldest male heir.
(c) Youngest male heir.
(d) Eldest female heir.
4. Adolphus Cusins goes by what nickname?
5. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
2. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
4. What is Mr. Undershaft's plan to win his daughter's favor?
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)