|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(b) Mr. Undershaft.
(c) Lady Britomart.
2. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of antiques.
(b) A collector of religions.
(c) A collector of artwork.
(d) A collector of quotes.
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
(a) The Butler.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Charles Lomax.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
4. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) The day before.
(b) Last week.
(c) Last year.
(d) Many years.
5. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The library.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) Their own homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
3. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
4. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
5. What is the relationship of Barbara and Adolphus Cusins?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)