|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) Barbara and Stephen.
(b) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(c) His religion and Stephen.
(d) His religion and Barbara.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
(a) He asks for Barbara's opinion.
(b) He writes a check immediately.
(c) He asks to think about the request.
(d) He refuses.
3. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
4. How old is Lady Britomart?
(c) In her fifties.
5. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A butler.
(b) A distillery worker.
(c) A painter.
(d) A Salvationist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
2. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
3. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
4. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)