|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Being rude.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his religion?
(a) His family.
(d) Being a millionaire.
3. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(b) Care of the family residence.
(c) His job at the Salvation Army.
(d) The wedding plans of his sisters.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A burden.
(c) A joy.
(d) A blessing.
5. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
2. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
4. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
5. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)