|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
(a) He was caught stealing.
(b) He was no longer able to do the work.
(c) Premature graying.
(d) He was replaced.
2. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His son-in-law.
(c) His son-in-law's brother.
(d) His cousin.
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(d) Mother and daughter.
4. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To work at the Salvation Army.
(b) To escape Bill's abuse.
(c) Because she lost her job.
(d) To be with her new boyfriend.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
2. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
5. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)