|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To steal from her.
(b) To give Stephen the business.
(c) To reconcile with her.
(d) To steal her children's love.
2. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(d) Charles Lomax.
3. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are luxuries for which class?
(a) The religious.
(b) The lower class.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The wealthy class.
4. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
5. What is Lady Britamort's initial reaction when left in the library?
(a) She goes to bed.
(b) She cries.
(c) She yells at Stephen.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
2. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
4. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
5. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)