|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can meet her fiance.
(b) So that she can save his soul.
(c) So that he can see her mother.
(d) So that she can discuss her wedding.
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) Their own homes.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The library.
3. Charles Lomax goes by what nickname?
4. What does Bill Walker accuse Jenny Hill of doing?
(a) Stealing his food.
(b) Taking his girlfriend away from him.
(c) Being a bad cook.
(d) Hitting him.
5. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He has no qualms about his work.
(c) He can justify it.
(d) He worries about this question.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
2. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
3. How many sisters does Stephen have?
4. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
5. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)