|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(d) Happily married.
2. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
(a) She yelled at him.
(b) She encouraged him.
(c) She beat him.
(d) She left him alone.
3. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) He was disinherited by his family.
(b) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(c) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(d) His family is poor.
4. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Rummy Mitchens and Jenny Hill.
(d) His girlfriend.
5. How does Barbara react to Bill Walker's donation?
(a) She refuses to accept it.
(b) With caution.
(c) With skepticism.
(d) With Thanksgiving.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
2. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
3. How many sisters does Stephen have?
4. How does Peter Shirley eat the food that Jenny Hill brings him?
5. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)