|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being insincere in his devotion to the Salvation Army,
3. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Hardwork and justice.
(b) Mercy and justice.
(c) Faith and love.
(d) Money and gunpowder.
4. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Tries to negotiate.
(b) Starts the fight.
(c) Walks away.
(d) Kneels and prays.
5. Who is Jenny Hill?
(a) A Salvation Army worker.
(b) A painter.
(c) A homeless person.
(d) Lady Britomart's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
3. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
4. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
5. Snobby Price lies about what action?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)