|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
(a) Middle society.
(b) High society.
(d) Low society.
2. How does Lady Britomart expect her daughters to behave in front of Mr. Undershaft?
(c) By being on their best behavior.
3. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Lady Britomart.
(b) Charles Lomax.
4. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) To receive food and shelter.
(b) To be saved.
(c) To be together.
(d) For work.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(d) Money and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
3. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
4. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
5. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)