|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bill Walker's girlfriend want an alternative living situation?
(a) To be with her new boyfriend.
(b) To work at the Salvation Army.
(c) To escape Bill's abuse.
(d) Because she lost her job.
2. In the Salvation Army, how does Barbara have the opportunity to help all people?
(a) By the grace of God.
(b) One at a time.
(d) In time.
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(b) The butler.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Charles Lomax.
4. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
(a) The Cannon foundry.
(c) A distillery.
(d) The Salvation Army.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) Come to work for him.
(b) Take his donation.
(c) See his point of view.
(d) Leave the Salvation Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)