|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
(a) A Salvationist.
(b) A butler.
(c) A distillery worker.
(d) A painter.
2. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Todger Fairmile.
(d) Rummy Mitchens.
3. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(b) Through religion.
(c) Through recruiting.
(d) Through donations.
4. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
5. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) Last year.
(b) Last week.
(c) The day before.
(d) Many years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
2. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the request for his donation?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)