|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft promise Barbara to watch her do?
(a) Prepare meals.
(b) Raise money,
(c) Work saving souls.
(d) Recruit new sinners.
2. What does Bill Walker do finally to ease his conscience?
(a) Donates money.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Seeks salvation.
3. How old is Peter Shirley?
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The veranda.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The library.
(d) The sitting room.
5. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a blessing.
(b) It is a challenge.
(c) It is a burden.
(d) It's nothing to be proud of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
3. What is Snobby Price's occupation?
4. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
5. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)