|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
(a) It is a burden.
(b) It is a blessing.
(c) It's nothing to be proud of.
(d) It is a challenge.
2. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Hard workers.
(b) Good people out of work.
(c) Bad people that need to be saved.
(d) People that can pay.
3. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Lord Saxmundham.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) Bill Walker.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
(a) Money and power.
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(c) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
2. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
3. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
4. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
5. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)