|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of quotes.
(b) A collector of antiques.
(c) A collector of religions.
(d) A collector of artwork.
2. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He is pleased.
3. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Snobby Price.
4. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(a) Through recruiting.
(b) Through donations.
(d) Through religion.
5. Mr. Undershaft agrees to visit the Salvation Army under which condition?
(a) That Barbara does not get married.
(b) That Barbara will visit his business the next day.
(c) That Charles Lomax agrees to work at his business.
(d) That Barbara agrees to work at his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
2. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
3. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
4. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
5. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)