|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter Shirley feel about being poor?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(b) To provide adequately for his family.
(c) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
(d) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
(d) Sister and brother.
4. How does Mr. Undershaft tell Adolphus Cusins they must win Barbara's love?
(a) Through donations.
(c) Through recruiting.
(d) Through religion.
5. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(b) Mother and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
2. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
3. Snobby Price lies about what action?
4. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
5. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)