|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart want everyone to do at the foundry?
(a) Speak to the workers.
(b) Take a tour.
(c) Leave at once.
(d) Watch Mr. Undershaft give a speech.
2. What does Adolphus Cusins confess in Act 3?
(a) That he is a foundling.
(b) That he does not love Barbara.
(c) That he is married.
(d) That he is not religious.
3. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
(a) By her children.
(b) By her inheritance.
(c) By Charles Lomax.
(d) By Mr. Undershaft.
4. In what country was Adolphus Cusins marriage illegitimate?
(c) United States.
5. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(d) Mother and daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many conversions occurred at the Salvation Army march?
2. Mr. Undershaft is what type of son?
3. What would Barbara have done if Adolphus Cusins had not accepted the proposal?
4. Where does Mr. Undershaft intend to take the group?
5. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)