|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(c) West Ham.
2. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He goes to bed.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sulks.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
4. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Lady Britomart.
5. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
2. For what does Mr. Undershaft criticize the entire country?
3. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
4. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Barbara?
5. Who does Bill Walker hit in the face?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)