|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft's business has been in the family for how long?
(a) He built it from the ground up.
(b) He bought it recently.
(c) Many generations.
(d) His father built it from the ground up.
2. Act 2 takes place is what location?
(a) The Library.
(b) Lady Britomart's.
(c) The Salvation Army.
(d) The Palace.
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is horrified.
(d) He does not care.
4. For what does Mr. Undershaft criticize the entire country?
(a) For moralizing business.
(b) For moralizing politics.
(c) For moralizing reporting.
(d) For moralizing right versus wrong.
5. By which person is Mr. Undershaft most intrigued?
(c) Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Todger Fairmile's relationship to Peter Shirley?
2. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
3. Who steals the money that Bill Walker donated?
4. What is the state of the foundry?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)