|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about changing his name?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He wants to think about it first.
(d) He agrees.
2. What facilities does the group see in the town?
(a) Only businesses.
(b) Many stores.
(c) Churches, schools, libraries, nursing home and ballroom.
(d) There are no facilities.
3. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
4. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
(a) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins needs to be saved.
(b) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins to be a liar.
(c) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an eligible heir.
(d) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an unsuitable match for Barbara.
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft favor as the successor of his empire?
(d) Lady Britomart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the foundry?
2. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
3. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
4. What does Barbara want Lady Britomart to help her select?
5. Who rides in the unpainted bulletproof car?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)