|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Britomart's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is jealous.
(d) She is crushed.
2. What does Adolphus Cusins confess in Act 3?
(a) That he is a foundling.
(b) That he is married.
(c) That he is not religious.
(d) That he does not love Barbara.
3. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Snobby Price.
4. Barbara sees Mr. Undershaft as what figure in his business?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say the poor pretend poverty to be?
(a) A joy.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A challenge.
(d) A burden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
2. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
5. Lady Britomart has asked Mr. Undershaft over to discuss which topic?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)