|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) Last year.
(b) The day before.
(c) Many years.
(d) Last week.
2. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
3. How does Mr. Undershaft respond to the question of morality of his work?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He has no qualms about his work.
(c) He worries about this question.
(d) He can justify it.
4. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
(a) To reconcile with her.
(b) To steal from her.
(c) To steal her children's love.
(d) To give Stephen the business.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(a) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
2. Who does Adolphus Cusins believe is responsible for providing for Barbara?
3. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
4. For what reason did Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft separate?
5. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)