|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Rummy Mitchens.
(b) Lord Saxmundham.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) Bill Walker.
2. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
(a) Faith and love.
(b) Money and gunpowder.
(c) Mercy and justice.
(d) Hardwork and justice.
3. What does Barbara want Lady Britomart to help her select?
(a) Her wedding dress.
(b) Her china.
(c) The house where she and Adolphus Cusins will live.
(d) Her husband.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft promise he will get Barbara to do?
(a) See his point of view.
(b) Leave the Salvation Army.
(c) Come to work for him.
(d) Take his donation.
5. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(c) Happily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
2. What does Mr. Undershaft tell Barbara there are other ways to do?
3. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
4. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
5. What is Lady Britomart's reaction to Stephen's intended career choice?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)