|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ushers Mr. Undershaft into the home?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) The butler.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft recommend to solve the inheritance dilemma for the business?
(a) That Lady Britomart take over the business.
(b) That Lady Britomart find a foundling to marry Stephen.
(c) That Lady Britomart find a foundling to marry Barbara.
(d) That they sell the business.
3. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
(a) For making guns.
(b) For "buying" the Salvation Army.
(c) For leaving her mother.
(d) For making her ride in the unpainted car.
4. Who laughs at Barbara over Snobby Price's conversion being a farce?
(a) Bill Walker.
(b) Peter Shirley.
(c) Rummy Mitchens.
(d) Lord Saxmundham.
5. How does Adolphus Cusins describe the town?
(a) "A dangerous city".
(b) "A complicated city".
(c) "A hellish city".
(d) "A heavenly city".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would prefer to ride in the more fashionable carriage?
2. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft believe should control the masses?
4. Act 2 takes place is what location?
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)