|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Barbara?
(b) Father and daughter.
(d) Uncle and niece.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to Stephen standing up to his mother?
(a) He cautions him.
(b) He hits him.
(c) He applauds him.
(d) He rebukes him.
3. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To live with his father.
(c) To get married.
(d) To take on more family responsibility.
4. How does Stephen accuse his mother of treating him?
(a) Like an idiot.
(b) With no confidence.
(c) With no compassion.
(d) Like a child.
5. Who would prefer to ride in the more fashionable carriage?
(a) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
2. For what does Barbara tell Mr. Undershaft she can never forgive him?
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft mistake for his son after his first mistake?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)