|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Britomart's oldest daughter?
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
(b) The people.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) The Queen.
3. What type of management system does Mr. Undershaft use at his business?
(a) Flat hierarchy.
(b) Lateral hierarchy.
(c) Social hierarchy.
(d) Matrix organization.
4. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(b) His job at the Salvation Army.
(c) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(d) Care of the family residence.
5. Why does Bill Walker sympathize with Adolphus Cusins for marrying his fiance?
(a) Because she talks too much.
(b) Because she saves souls.
(c) Because she is not attractive.
(d) Because he is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
2. In what country was Adolphus Cusins parents' marriage legitimate?
3. Who is Barbara's fiance?
4. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
5. Why does Lady Britomart want a moment alone with Mr. Undershaft in Act 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)