|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many conversions occurred at the Salvation Army march?
2. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can see her mother.
(b) So that she can save his soul.
(c) So that he can meet her fiance.
(d) So that she can discuss her wedding.
3. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
(a) His family is poor.
(b) He will not receive his inheritance until he is 35.
(c) He was disinherited by his family.
(d) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
4. How long has it been since Mr. Undershaft has seen his children?
(a) Last week.
(b) Last year.
(c) The day before.
(d) Many years.
5. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart believe to be Mr. Undershaft's intentions?
2. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
3. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
5. What does Adolphus Cusins accuse Mr. Undershaft of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)