|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
2. What changed Barbara's opinion on the source of power?
(a) Seeing how easily a soul could be saved.
(b) Seeing the success of the Salvation Army.
(c) Seeing how easily a soul could be bought.
(d) Seeing the success of her father.
3. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
(a) To save souls.
(b) To cook meals for the needy.
(c) To train the other Salvationists.
(d) To raise money.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
(a) Get his business organized.
(b) Pay the piper and call the tune.
(c) Call out the police and military.
(d) Play with his caucuses.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft state is his primary goal in business?
(a) To provide adequately for his family.
(b) To grow his business to the largest in the region.
(c) To make his business as profitable as possible.
(d) To produce weapons to the best of his ability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft tell Barbara there are other ways to do?
2. How is Lady Britomart currently supported?
3. What is Mr.Undershaft's opinion of poverty?
4. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)