|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary reason Mr.Undershaft does not want Stephen to inherit the business?
(a) Stephen is not his favorite.
(b) Stephen is not a capable business man.
(c) Stephen is not a foundling.
(d) Stephen is too young.
2. Who is with Lady Britomart at the start of Act 3?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Sarah and Barbara.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Adolphus Cusins.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
(a) A collector of antiques.
(b) A collector of artwork.
(c) A collector of quotes.
(d) A collector of religions.
4. What is the relationship of Sarah and Barbara?
(a) Mother and daughter.
5. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
(a) He goes to bed.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sulks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about changing his name?
2. What is Barbara's primary job at the Salvation Army?
3. What is the state of the foundry?
4. What types of people does Stephen believe exist in the world?
5. In what field does Mr. Undershaft decide Stephen should start his career?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)