|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
(d) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
2. Who is Sarah's fiance?
(a) Pete Shirley.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Charles Lomax.
3. What changed Barbara's opinion on the source of power?
(a) Seeing how easily a soul could be bought.
(b) Seeing the success of the Salvation Army.
(c) Seeing the success of her father.
(d) Seeing how easily a soul could be saved.
4. Why does Lady Britomart want a moment alone with Mr. Undershaft in Act 3?
(a) To ask for money to support Sarah and Barbara.
(b) To ask for money to fix her home.
(c) To ask for money to give to the Salvation Army.
(d) To ask for money to buy a business.
5. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart want everyone to do at the foundry?
2. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Charles Lomax?
4. What two things does Mr. Undershaft believe are necessary for salvation?
5. Why did Adolphus Cusins lie about his parents?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)