|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary reason Mr.Undershaft does not want Stephen to inherit the business?
(a) Stephen is too young.
(b) Stephen is not a capable business man.
(c) Stephen is not a foundling.
(d) Stephen is not his favorite.
2. Mr. Undershaft believes honor, justice, truth, love and mercy are a direct result of what?
3. In what country was Adolphus Cusins parents' marriage legitimate?
(a) United States.
4. What type of contact does Mr. Undershaft prefer with his workers?
(a) Hands-on management.
(c) Occasional pleasantries.
(d) Only through formal letters.
5. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "I have been a common man and a poor man; and it has no romance for me."?
2. How is Mr. Undershaft's search for a suitable foundling going?
3. Who does Mrs. Baines ask to match Lord Saxmundham's donation?
4. Barbara lives on how much money per week?
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say a cowardice preaches?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)