|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Barbara pleased that her father is coming to visit?
(a) So that he can meet her fiance.
(b) So that he can see her mother.
(c) So that she can save his soul.
(d) So that she can discuss her wedding.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
(a) Play with his caucuses.
(b) Get his business organized.
(c) Pay the piper and call the tune.
(d) Call out the police and military.
3. What is the relationship of Lady Britomart and Sarah?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(c) Mother and daughter.
4. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
5. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) With caution.
(b) With protest.
(c) She quits as Major.
(d) With thanksgiving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
2. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
3. Why does Barbara reprimand Adolphus Cusins?
4. Who is with Lady Britomart at the start of Act 3?
5. What does Adolphus Cusins confess in Act 3?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)