|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Salvation Army only takes what type of people?
(a) Hard workers.
(b) Good people out of work.
(c) Bad people that need to be saved.
(d) People that can pay.
2. Who does Mr. Undershaft first mistake for his son?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Snobby Price.
(c) Peter Shirley.
(d) The Butler.
3. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is horrified.
4. Todger Fairmile is famous for being what?
(a) A Salvationist.
(b) A fighting champion.
(c) A millionaire.
(d) A preacher.
5. What does Mr. Undershaft say Barbara gave the people at the Salvation Army?
(a) False hopes.
(b) Shelter and speeches.
(c) Bread and dreams of heaven.
(d) Dreams of heaven and escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Undershaft accuse Adolphus Cusins of?
2. What does Lady Britomart want everyone to do at the foundry?
3. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
4. Why won't Todger Fairmile fight Bill Walker?
5. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)