|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(b) Adolphus Cusins.
(c) Snobby Price.
(d) Pete Shirley.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
(a) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins to be a liar.
(b) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an eligible heir.
(c) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an unsuitable match for Barbara.
(d) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins needs to be saved.
3. What is the relationship of Sarah and Stephen?
(d) Sister and brother.
4. How does Barbara react to Lord Saxmundham's donation?
(a) She quits as Major.
(b) With thanksgiving.
(c) With protest.
(d) With caution.
5. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Uncle and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
2. Who is the new boyfriend of Bill Walker's previous girlfriend?
3. Who was Adolphus Cusins out with all night?
4. How many conversions occurred at the Salvation Army march?
5. How does Adolphus Cusins feel about Mr. Undershaft's attitudes toward religion?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)