|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barbara's fiance?
(a) Snobby Price.
(b) Pete Shirley.
(c) Adolphus Cusins.
(d) Charles Lomax.
2. Why is Adolphus Cusins poor?
(a) He was disinherited by his family.
(b) He gave all of his inheritance to the Salvation Army.
(c) His family is poor.
(d) He is a Greek professor with little means.
3. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(b) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(c) His job at the Salvation Army.
(d) Care of the family residence.
4. In what country was Adolphus Cusins marriage illegitimate?
(a) United States.
5. Who does Mr. Undershaft ride with in Act 3?
(a) Barbara and Adolphus Cusins.
(b) Lady Britomart.
(d) Sarah and Charles Lomax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Act 2 opens with a man and woman eating what sparse meal?
2. How many conversions occurred at the Salvation Army march?
3. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
4. Who does Mr. Undershaft say is the government of the country?
5. In what social class do the Undershaft's move?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)