|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed Barbara's opinion on the source of power?
(a) Seeing how easily a soul could be bought.
(b) Seeing the success of her father.
(c) Seeing the success of the Salvation Army.
(d) Seeing how easily a soul could be saved.
2. Who is Lady Britomart's youngest daughter?
3. Why do Snobby Price and Rummy Mitchens lie to the Salvation Army?
(a) To be saved.
(b) To be together.
(c) To receive food and shelter.
(d) For work.
4. What does Mr. Undershaft say he is going back to his counting house to do?
(a) Get his business organized.
(b) Call out the police and military.
(c) Pay the piper and call the tune.
(d) Play with his caucuses.
5. Who questions the morality of Mr. Undershaft's business?
(a) Charles Lomax.
(d) Lady Britomart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley not want to eat the Salvation Army food?
2. Lord Saxmundham agrees to donate $5000 on what condition?
3. What is Stephen's reaction when he is left in the library?
4. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
5. What business does Lord Saxmundham own?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)