|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Adolphus Cusins arrive with?
2. Adolphus Cusins believes Mr. Undershaft will have to choose between which two things?
(a) Lady Britomart and Barbara.
(b) His religion and Stephen.
(c) Barbara and Stephen.
(d) His religion and Barbara.
3. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
(a) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an eligible heir.
(b) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an unsuitable match for Barbara.
(c) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins to be a liar.
(d) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins needs to be saved.
4. What does Todger Fairmile do when confronted by Bill Walker?
(a) Tries to negotiate.
(b) Starts the fight.
(c) Kneels and prays.
(d) Walks away.
5. Lady Britomart believes which topic is not fit for discussion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Undershaft became wealthy through which means?
2. Snobby Price lies about what action?
3. Who rides in the unpainted bulletproof car?
4. Mr. Undershaft says no plan is crazy with enough what?
5. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)