|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left in the library at the end of Act 1?
(b) Lady Britomart.
(c) Mr. Undershaft.
2. What does Mr. Undershaft tell Barbara there are other ways to do?
(a) Good work.
(b) Honest work.
(c) Save souls.
(d) Hard work.
3. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The library.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What is the relationship of Barbara and Stephen?
(d) Sister and brother.
5. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
(c) West Ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
2. Who would prefer to ride in the more fashionable carriage?
3. What does Mr. Undershaft recommend to solve the inheritance dilemma for the business?
4. Who is with Lady Britomart at the start of Act 3?
5. Why is Charles Lomax poor?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)