|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Snobby Price's mother treat him?
(a) She encouraged him.
(b) She yelled at him.
(c) She left him alone.
(d) She beat him.
2. How does Mr. Undershaft react to the news of Adolphus Cusins' parents' marriage?
(a) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an unsuitable match for Barbara.
(b) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins an eligible heir.
(c) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins to be a liar.
(d) He proclaims Adolphus Cusins needs to be saved.
3. How does Stephen feel about Mr. Undershaft's criticism of the country and government?
(a) He disagrees with this,
(b) He supports this.
(c) He is overwhelmed by this.
(d) He resents this.
4. For which person does Mr. Undershaft show disdain?
(d) Charles Lomax.
5. Where does everyone go to avoid praying with Lady Britomart?
(a) Their own homes.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Shirley think he lost his job?
2. Barbara says the only way to earn forgiveness is to do what?
3. Who does Peter Shirley bet Bill Walker to fight?
4. Act 2 takes place is what location?
5. What does Lady Britomart not want the group to buy into?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)