Quiz: Act 1 to Act 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Salvation Army is located in what city?
d) West Ham.
2. How does Stephen react to Lady Britomart's proposal to ask Mr. Undershaft for money?
a) He does not care.
b) He is horrified.
c) He is relieved.
d) He is pleased.
3. How does Adolphus Cusins describe himself?
a) A collector of quotes.
b) A collector of antiques.
c) A collector of religions.
d) A collector of artwork.
4. The Undershaft family business is only passed down to which family members?
a) Youngest male heir.
b) Eldest male heir.
c) Foundlings (children born out of wedlock).
d) Eldest female heir.
5. What is Lady Britomart and...
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)