1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(c) Lady Britomart.
(d) Mr. Undershaft.
2. How old is Lady Britomart?
(d) In her fifties.
3. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(b) The wedding plans of his sisters.
(c) Care of the family residence.
(d) His job at the Salvation Army.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The veranda.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The library.
(d) The sitting room.
5. How old is Stephen?
6. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(c) West Ham.
7. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get married.
(b) To get a job.
(c) To take on more family responsibility.
(d) To live with his father.
8. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(c) Happily married.
9. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(b) Father and son.
(d) Uncle and nephew.
This section contains 3,832 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)