1. Who is the first character introduced in Act 1?
(a) Mr. Undershaft.
(d) Lady Britomart.
2. How old is Lady Britomart?
(b) In her fifties.
3. What topic does Lady Britomart wish to discuss with her son, Stephen?
(a) His future as the head of the Undershaft family.
(b) His job at the Salvation Army.
(c) Care of the family residence.
(d) The wedding plans of his sisters.
4. Act 1 begins in which room of the house?
(a) The library.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The veranda.
(d) The kitchen.
5. How old is Stephen?
6. In what city does Lady Britomart live?
(a) West Ham.
7. What does Lady Britomart wish for her son?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To take on more family responsibility.
(c) To live with his father.
(d) To get married.
8. What is Lady Britomart and Mr. Undershaft's current relationship?
(a) Happily married.
9. What is the relationship of Mr. Undershaft and Stephen?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Uncle and nephew.
This section contains 3,832 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)