|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of compromises does Pettigrew say are the most common?
2. Where does Major Pettigrew pick up Mrs. Ali for the dance?
3. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
4. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
5. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the title of this book?
Essay Topic 2
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which people were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 3
What are the Churchills, and what significance do they have on the plot of this book?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)