Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Pettigrew to lose some friends at the dance?
2. What ruined Roger's relationship?
3. Who is Pettigrew's favorite author?
4. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
5. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is something that was very important to Pettigrew in his life. Where are some places that friendship appears, and how do the people touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Where does India come to play in this plot, and what affects does this have on the tone of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are the Churchills, and what significance do they have on the plot of this book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)