Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
2. What is Saadia Khan good at?
3. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
4. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
5. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Major Pettigrew feel about the wives of the golf club?
2. What does Major Pettigrew about after the funeral, and why?
3. What does Mr. Rasool do at the dance?
4. Why does Pettigrew take the protestors on Ferguson's land seriously?
5. What does Major Pettigrew love about the walk into town?
6. What happens in the Epilogue?
7. Why does Major Pettigrew go to Tewkesberry and Teale?
8. How is Grace's sudden illness a good thing for Pettigrew?
9. What does Abdul plan to do during his wedding?
10. What does Jemima want to do with her father's guns?
Essay Topic 1
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which people were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 2
What are the Churchills, and what significance do they have on the plot of this book?
Essay Topic 3
What do you think is the main message sent through this book, and how is it displayed?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)