|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Pettigrew to lose some friends at the dance?
(a) People are rude to Mrs. Ali.
(b) They laugh at the play about his father.
(c) He is insulted by his date choice.
(d) He is denied his reward.
2. What ruined Roger's relationship?
(a) He cheated on Sandy.
(b) He stopped loving Sandy.
(c) He proposed in a rude way.
(d) He lost some money.
3. Who is Pettigrew's favorite author?
4. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(b) Learning about Bertie's will.
(c) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
(d) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
5. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) Mrs. Ali.
(b) The dance.
(c) His deceased wife.
(d) Roger's engagement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
2. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
3. What does Sandy reveal right before Christmas?
4. Where does Pettigrew end up spending Christmas?
5. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)