|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
(a) She is front and center.
(b) Pettigrew bought those spots.
(c) It is in the darkest corner of the room.
(d) The minorities are grouped together.
2. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
(a) Sandy dressed him.
(b) He didn't know about the theme.
(c) He is in the play.
(d) He wants to make a statement.
3. How does Pettigrew feel about picking up Sandy for the dance?
(d) Put out.
4. Where does Amina work?
(a) The golf club.
(b) The church.
(c) Mrs. Ali's store.
(d) The Taj Mahal.
5. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
(b) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(c) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
(d) Learning about Bertie's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
2. What controversial thing did Sandy do?
3. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
4. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
5. Where does Pettigrew plan to spend Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret is Amina keeping?
2. Why does Pettigrew take the protestors on Ferguson's land seriously?
3. Why has Mrs. Ali allowed her nephew to help in his store?
4. What inconvenience does Roger cause his father at the dance?
5. What causes the chaos on Lord Dagenham's land during the shooting?
6. How does Grace respond to Pettigrew's proposal and why?
7. What does Pettigrew say after Roger's bragging after the party?
8. How does Pettigrew feel when he picks Mrs. Ali up for the dance?
9. What is Pettigrew asked to do about Lord Dagenham's land?
10. What does Roger brag about after the shooting party?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)