|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
(a) Their ignorance.
(b) Their arrogance.
(c) Their inconsistency.
(d) Their hatred.
2. Where does Pettigrew plan to spend Christmas?
(a) Amina's shop.
(b) Rose Lodge.
(c) Apple Cottage.
(d) The Golf Club.
3. How does Roger respond to his father's reasons for visiting Scotland?
(a) He starts a fight.
(b) He asks to join.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He goes back to sleep.
4. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
(a) Finding a renter.
(b) Getting Bertie's guns.
(c) Selling his land.
(d) Getting Alim in trouble.
5. How does Pettigrew feel about picking up Sandy for the dance?
(a) Put out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amina work?
2. Who does Abdul marry?
3. What controversial thing did Sandy do?
4. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
5. What is Mrs. Ali's nephew's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Roger want to pursue Gertrude?
2. What does Pettigrew say after Roger's bragging after the party?
3. Why does Mrs. Ali tell Major Pettigrew to stay at the dance when she leaves?
4. Why does Pettigrew take the protestors on Ferguson's land seriously?
5. What does Roger brag about after the shooting party?
6. What causes the chaos on Lord Dagenham's land during the shooting?
7. What does the secretary say to offend Amina?
8. What secret is Amina keeping?
9. How do the club ladies hope to honor Pettigrew's father at the dance?
10. What is Pettigrew asked to do about Lord Dagenham's land?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)