|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
(a) A dance.
(b) A contract.
(c) A cottage.
(d) A play.
2. What controversial thing did Sandy do?
(a) Starred in a movie.
(b) Had an abortion.
(c) Wrote a book.
(d) Lived with her fiance.
3. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) Mrs. Ali.
(b) His deceased wife.
(c) Roger's engagement.
(d) The dance.
4. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
(a) Roger offended some waiters.
(b) Roger raised the credit limit.
(c) Roger has been to the club.
(d) Roger was saying rude things about Mrs. Ali.
5. Who does Abdul marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
2. What happens after Roger's part of the dance?
3. What does Sandy do to win approval in Pettigrew's eyes?
4. What does Pettigrew regret when Mrs. Ali leaves the dance?
5. How is Mrs. Ali treated at the dance?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)