|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
(a) To take them to market.
(b) To get them appraised.
(c) To clean them.
(d) To go shooting.
2. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
(a) Their ignorance.
(b) Their hatred.
(c) Their arrogance.
(d) Their inconsistency.
3. Who is Pettigrew's favorite author?
4. What does Roger reveal on Christmas?
(a) He has plans with Gertrude.
(b) He has been cheating on Sandy.
(c) He is ready to get married.
(d) He is leaving Sandy.
5. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
(a) The Wahids.
(b) The Browns.
(c) Roger and Sandy.
(d) The Khans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice hide behind?
2. How does Roger respond to his father's reasons for visiting Scotland?
3. What kind of illness does Pettigrew have after the dance?
4. Where does Major Pettigrew pick up Mrs. Ali for the dance?
5. How does Roger feel in his outfit for the dance?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)