|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amina's son?
2. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
(a) The Browns.
(b) The Wahids.
(c) Roger and Sandy.
(d) The Khans.
3. Why does Roger put off his wedding?
(a) It will hurt his career.
(b) He wants his inheritance.
(c) The cottage is beign fixed.
(d) Sandy is finishing her education.
4. What is planned to be built on the cricket field?
(a) A church.
(d) A store.
5. Why does Pettigrew agree to go out with Alec?
(a) He wants to avoid a planning meeting.
(b) He knows an outing would be good for him.
(c) He hopes to see Mrs. Ali there.
(d) Roger tells him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Roger usually visit his father?
2. Why doesn't Roger spend Christmas with his father?
3. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
4. How does Roger deal with his lost love?
5. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)