|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
(a) Mrs. Ali goes home with Grace.
(b) Roger has money for a summer cottage.
(c) An engagement is announced.
(d) Sandy is always with Roger.
2. What is Saadia Khan good at?
3. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
4. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
(d) Getting ready to eat out.
5. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
2. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
3. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
4. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
5. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Major Pettigrew feel about the wives of the golf club?
2. What does Major Pettigrew about after the funeral, and why?
3. What does Mr. Rasool do at the dance?
4. Why does Pettigrew take the protestors on Ferguson's land seriously?
5. What does Major Pettigrew love about the walk into town?
6. What happens in the Epilogue?
7. Why does Major Pettigrew go to Tewkesberry and Teale?
8. How is Grace's sudden illness a good thing for Pettigrew?
9. What does Abdul plan to do during his wedding?
10. What does Jemima want to do with her father's guns?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)