|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mrs. Ali born?
2. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
(a) Her ethnicity.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her social status.
(d) Her bad manners.
3. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
(a) The golf club.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The city center.
(d) The Elk's club.
4. What is Alec's last name?
5. What is Alec's wife planning?
(a) A banquet.
(b) A charity.
(c) A dance.
(d) An auction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
2. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
4. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
5. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Major Pettigrew about after the funeral, and why?
2. What do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to do for the dance?
3. What does Jemima want to do with her father's guns?
4. What makes Roger stick out in the crowd at the funeral proceedings?
5. What does Pettigrew realize when Roger and Sandy break up?
6. Why do Roger and Sandy break up?
7. How does Sandy react to seeing Apple Cottage?
8. Why is Jasmina not going to be allowed to attend Abdul's wedding?
9. What inconvenience does Roger cause his father at the dance?
10. How does Grace respond to Pettigrew's proposal and why?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)