|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mr. Pettigrew serve with in the Military?
(a) The infantry.
(b) East India Company.
(c) Royal Sussex.
(d) The Crusaders.
2. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
3. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
5. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(a) Fake flowers.
(b) Wild flowers.
(d) Botanical flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Ali's first name?
2. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
3. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
4. How did the Last Days of Pompeii party go?
5. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Please describe Mrs. Ali's store.
2. How does Major Pettigrew feel about the wives of the golf club?
3. How does Pettigrew protect his brother's guns?
4. How does Major Pettigrew describe his village?
5. Who is Jemima, and what does Major Pettigrew think of her?
6. What makes Roger stick out in the crowd at the funeral proceedings?
7. What mistake does Sandy make when meeting Major Pettigrew?
8. Why does Mrs. Ali feel so down about her life at the beginning of the book?
9. How did people respond to Pettigrew's suggestion for the golf club dance?
10. What does Major Pettigrew love about the walk into town?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)