|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(b) To sell the pistols.
(c) To taste wine.
(d) To see the museum.
2. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
(a) His mother is dead.
(b) He is moving away.
(c) He is getting ready.
(d) He is grown.
3. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
4. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
5. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) The will.
(b) A book.
(c) The golf club dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
2. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
3. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
4. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
5. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jasmina not going to be allowed to attend Abdul's wedding?
2. What do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to do for the dance?
3. Why is Pettigrew so hesitant to make love to Jasmina?
4. What makes Roger stick out in the crowd at the funeral proceedings?
5. What does Major Pettigrew blame for the things he doesn't like about Sandy?
6. How does Pettigrew use his connections when he runs away?
7. What is Major Pettigrew thinking about while he is in his garden with Mrs. Ali?
8. What is the pretense for Major Pettigrew's tea with Mrs. Ali?
9. Why has Mrs. Ali allowed her nephew to help in his store?
10. How does Pettigrew protect his brother's guns?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)