Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Pettigrew to lose some friends at the dance?
(a) People are rude to Mrs. Ali.
(b) They laugh at the play about his father.
(c) He is insulted by his date choice.
(d) He is denied his reward.
2. What ruined Roger's relationship?
(a) He cheated on Sandy.
(b) He stopped loving Sandy.
(c) He proposed in a rude way.
(d) He lost some money.
3. Who is Pettigrew's favorite author?
4. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(b) Learning about Bertie's will.
(c) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
(d) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
5. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) Mrs. Ali.
(b) The dance.
(c) His deceased wife.
(d) Roger's engagement.
6. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
(a) A play.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A contract.
(d) A dance.
7. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
(a) He is selling his land.
(b) He is rude.
(c) He does not shoot well.
(d) He disapproves of Pakistanis.
8. What does Sandy reveal right before Christmas?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is leaving Roger.
(c) She is being deported.
(d) She has been cheating on Roger.
9. Where does Pettigrew end up spending Christmas?
(a) Amina's shop.
(b) The Golf Club.
(c) Rose Lodge.
(d) Apple Cottage.
10. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
(a) She makes the menus.
(b) She is in charge of the music.
(c) She is passing out invitations.
(d) She is the dance leader.
11. Who does Pettigrew invite to his house for Christmas?
(c) Mrs. Ali.
12. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
13. What does Pettigrew regret when Mrs. Ali leaves the dance?
(a) Getting his award.
(b) All of these.
(c) Not defending her.
(d) Not going with her.
14. Where does Amina work?
(a) The church.
(b) The Taj Mahal.
(c) The golf club.
(d) Mrs. Ali's store.
15. Why does Pettigrew want to go to Scotland?
(a) To see Mrs. Ali.
(b) To find Sandy.
(c) To sell some land.
(d) To sell the guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
2. Who does Abdul marry?
3. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
4. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
5. What kind of illness does Pettigrew have after the dance?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)