|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jasmina get chastised by her aunt for?
(a) Touching a white man.
(b) Interupting a prayer.
(c) Allowing Abdul to sin.
(d) Breaking her vows.
2. How long is Pettigrew sick after the dance?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 30 days.
3. What controversial thing did Sandy do?
(a) Lived with her fiance.
(b) Wrote a book.
(c) Starred in a movie.
(d) Had an abortion.
4. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
(a) A play.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A dance.
(d) A contract.
5. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
(b) His wife's housecoat.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A bathrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
2. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
3. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
4. What does Brian's partner dislike about him?
5. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)