|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abdul's aunt threatening people with?
(a) Knitting needles.
(c) Her high heels.
(d) A belt.
2. Why does Pettigrew agree to go out with Alec?
(a) He knows an outing would be good for him.
(b) He hopes to see Mrs. Ali there.
(c) He wants to avoid a planning meeting.
(d) Roger tells him to.
3. How does Pettigrew make his last stand?
(a) He tells Roger what to do.
(b) He goes after Jasmina.
(c) He marries Jasmina.
(d) He loses the gun.
4. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
(a) The way she speaks.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her history.
(d) How she reads literature.
5. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
(a) Apple Cottage.
(b) Peach Cottage.
(c) Plum Cottage.
(d) Berry Cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose care is George placed in?
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
4. Why does the Major think he is medicated at the hospital?
5. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)