|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The guest committee.
(b) The decoration committee.
(c) The food committee.
(d) The music committee.
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(b) He has a head cold.
(c) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(d) He is in shock about his brother's death.
3. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He doesn't have enough gas.
(b) He doesn't want to.
(c) He can't get across the bridge.
(d) He is too busy.
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) He is divorced.
(b) He is poor.
(c) His children live far away.
(d) His wife died.
5. What objections does Amina's love interest have to the relationship?
(a) Religious objections.
(b) Cultural objections.
(c) Financial objections.
(d) Social objections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
2. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
3. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
4. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
5. Why does Roger put off his wedding?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)