|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He has to take Mrs. Ali home.
(c) He has to milk his cow.
(d) He is sick.
2. Why has Jasmina's father changed his name?
(a) To forget the past.
(b) To avoid confusion.
(c) To be more American.
(d) To hide from the law.
3. What kind of illness does Pettigrew have after the dance?
(a) A heart palpitation.
(b) An infection.
(c) A cough.
(d) A fever.
4. How long is Pettigrew sick after the dance?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
(a) An army.
(b) A gang.
(c) A rebel band.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
2. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
3. How does Roger deal with his lost love?
4. What causes Pettigrew to lose some friends at the dance?
5. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)