|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
(a) She is making some of the food.
(b) Major Pettigrew has requested her.
(c) They need to fill another table.
(d) She will go with the theme.
2. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
(a) She should get re-married.
(b) She should retire.
(c) She should move back to Pakistan.
(d) She should sell her hotel.
3. Who runs the shop when Mrs. Ali leaves?
4. What does the Major hope to teach George?
5. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
(a) The lack of care they give their children.
(b) All of these.
(c) The unwarranted boasting of the children.
(d) The over protection of their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
2. What is Saadia Khan good at?
3. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
4. What does Pettigrew try to convince his son to do after his proposal is refused?
5. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)