|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 years.
2. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
(a) The Elk's club.
(b) The city center.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The golf club.
3. Why does Pettigrew want to go to Scotland?
(a) To sell the guns.
(b) To sell some land.
(c) To see Mrs. Ali.
(d) To find Sandy.
4. When does Roger usually visit his father?
(a) On weekends.
(b) All of these.
(c) On holidays.
(d) On work days.
5. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) A book.
(b) The golf club dance.
(d) The will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
2. How does Roger respond to his father's reasons for visiting Scotland?
3. What does Jasmina tell her aunt she wants to be?
4. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
5. Who owns the place Jasmina and Pettigrew run away to?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)