|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To sell the pistols.
(b) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(c) To taste wine.
(d) To see the museum.
2. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
(a) All of these.
(b) His books.
(c) Mrs. Ali.
3. What causes Pettigrew to get sick after the dance?
(a) He got caught in a rain storm.
(b) He was out too late without sleep.
(c) Mrs. Ali leaves without saying goodbye.
(d) His son is rude to him.
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
5. What does Jasmina's aunt say she is always called to do?
(a) Enforce good decisions.
(b) Protect right doers.
(c) Take care of problems.
(d) Make people do what is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of compromises does Pettigrew say are the most common?
2. Who gets married at the end of the book?
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
4. How does Roger feel in his outfit for the dance?
5. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)