|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
(a) She should retire.
(b) She should sell her hotel.
(c) She should move back to Pakistan.
(d) She should get re-married.
2. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The music committee.
(b) The food committee.
(c) The decoration committee.
(d) The guest committee.
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is in shock about his brother's death.
(b) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(c) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(d) He has a head cold.
5. Where does Abdul live at the end of the book?
(a) Rose Lodge.
(b) Apple Cottage.
(d) Over the shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
2. How does Pettigrew feel about picking up Sandy for the dance?
3. Where was Mrs. Ali born?
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
5. Why does Mrs. Ali allow her nephew to help in the shop?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)