|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has a head cold.
(b) He is in shock about his brother's death.
(c) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(d) He is depressed and missing his wife.
3. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He doesn't have enough gas.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) He doesn't want to.
(d) He can't get across the bridge.
4. What causes Pettigrew to lose some friends at the dance?
(a) He is denied his reward.
(b) He is insulted by his date choice.
(c) They laugh at the play about his father.
(d) People are rude to Mrs. Ali.
5. Who runs the shop when Mrs. Ali leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Major Pettigrew's brother die?
2. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
3. What does the Major attend when he returns home after seeing Jasmina?
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
5. Why does Pettigrew want to go to Scotland?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)