|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(a) Wild flowers.
(b) Fake flowers.
(c) Botanical flowers.
2. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
(a) Roger has been to the club.
(b) Roger offended some waiters.
(c) Roger was saying rude things about Mrs. Ali.
(d) Roger raised the credit limit.
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
(a) Rose Lodge.
(b) Rose Corner.
(c) Rose Grove.
(d) Rose Bunch.
4. Why does Grace refuse to marry Pettigrew?
(a) She knows he is in love with Mrs. Ali.
(b) He is not rich enough.
(c) She doesn't plan to marry.
(d) He will die soon.
5. Who owns the cricket field?
(a) Lady Dagwood.
(b) Lord Dagenham.
(c) Countess Digworth.
(d) Count Donblooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
2. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
3. Why does Roger put off his wedding?
4. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
5. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)