|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pettigrew try to convince his son to do after his proposal is refused?
(a) Go after Sandy.
(b) Return to London.
(c) Buy his own house.
(d) Find a new girl.
2. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
(a) Rose Bunch.
(b) Rose Corner.
(c) Rose Lodge.
(d) Rose Grove.
3. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
(a) Tweaking the policies of the will.
(b) Selling the Churchills.
(c) Selling her mother's house.
(d) Using her inheritance.
4. How is Mrs. Ali treated at the dance?
(b) She is totally ignored.
5. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
(a) Her history.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) How she reads literature.
(d) The way she speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
2. What is Mrs. Ali most concerned about when thinking about a relationship with Pettigrew?
3. Who runs the shop when Mrs. Ali leaves?
4. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
5. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)