|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
(b) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(c) Learning about Bertie's will.
(d) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
2. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
(a) Their lack of humor.
(b) Their ineptitude.
(c) Their brevity.
(d) Their seriousness.
3. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
(a) He finds it absurd.
(b) He understands completely.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is disappointed.
4. What is the Major's brother's name?
5. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Discipline them.
(b) Get a nanny.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Through natural means.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Pettigrew have preferred to losing Sandy?
2. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
3. What ruined Roger's relationship?
4. How old is Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
5. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)