|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He hates children.
(b) He lied about where he is.
(c) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(d) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
2. How long of a lease does Roger take on the first cottage he sees?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
3. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is strange.
(b) It is appropriate.
(c) It is not enough.
(d) It is too much.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He can't get across the bridge.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He doesn't have enough gas.
5. Who runs the shop when Mrs. Ali leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
2. Who does Pettigrew invite to his house for Christmas?
3. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
4. What favor does Pettigrew do for Mrs. Ali's nephew?
5. Where is Mrs. Ali from?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)