|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To taste wine.
(b) To see the museum.
(c) To sell the pistols.
(d) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
2. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He lied about where he is.
(b) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(c) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
(d) He hates children.
4. How does Roger feel in his outfit for the dance?
5. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is in shock about his brother's death.
(b) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(c) He has a head cold.
(d) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
2. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
3. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
4. How is Mrs. Ali treated at the dance?
5. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)