|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger reveal on Christmas?
(a) He is ready to get married.
(b) He has been cheating on Sandy.
(c) He has plans with Gertrude.
(d) He is leaving Sandy.
2. What does Ferguson tell Pettigrew to be sure and do after the dance?
(a) Buy his land.
(b) Give a speech.
(c) Take his guns back.
(d) Break things off with Mrs. Ali.
3. What is planned to be built on the cricket field?
(a) A store.
(c) A church.
4. Why does Grace refuse to marry Pettigrew?
(a) He will die soon.
(b) She doesn't plan to marry.
(c) He is not rich enough.
(d) She knows he is in love with Mrs. Ali.
5. Who owns the cricket field?
(a) Lord Dagenham.
(b) Lady Dagwood.
(c) Countess Digworth.
(d) Count Donblooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
2. How does Roger deal with his lost love?
3. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
4. What does Sandy reveal right before Christmas?
5. Where does Pettigrew plan to spend Christmas?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)