|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
(a) The garden.
(b) The porch.
(c) The pond.
(d) The dining room.
2. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
(a) He is in the play.
(b) He wants to make a statement.
(c) Sandy dressed him.
(d) He didn't know about the theme.
3. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
(a) Visit his father.
(b) Fly a kite.
(c) Buy an ice cream cone.
(d) Sail a toy boat.
4. How is Mrs. Ali treated at the dance?
(d) She is totally ignored.
5. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
(a) The women.
(b) The decor.
(c) The colors.
(d) The clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
2. Why does Mrs. Ali not let Pettigrew leave with her?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
4. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
5. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)