|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of compromises does Pettigrew say are the most common?
2. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
3. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is confused.
4. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
(a) Their arrogance.
(b) Their hatred.
(c) Their ignorance.
(d) Their inconsistency.
5. Who owns the cricket field?
(a) Lord Dagenham.
(b) Countess Digworth.
(c) Lady Dagwood.
(d) Count Donblooth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferguson tell Pettigrew to be sure and do after the dance?
2. What is Mrs. Ali most concerned about when thinking about a relationship with Pettigrew?
3. Why does Mrs. Ali not let Pettigrew leave with her?
4. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
5. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)