|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
(a) Selling his land.
(b) Getting Alim in trouble.
(c) Finding a renter.
(d) Getting Bertie's guns.
2. Where does Amina work?
(a) The golf club.
(b) The Taj Mahal.
(c) Mrs. Ali's store.
(d) The church.
3. What does Ferguson tell Pettigrew to be sure and do after the dance?
(a) Give a speech.
(b) Buy his land.
(c) Break things off with Mrs. Ali.
(d) Take his guns back.
4. What does Sandy reveal right before Christmas?
(a) She is leaving Roger.
(b) She has been cheating on Roger.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is being deported.
5. Why does Mrs. Ali leave?
(a) She is offended at the dance.
(b) She is in love with Pettigrew.
(c) She is being deported.
(d) She has family obligations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
2. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
3. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
4. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
5. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)