|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
2. What is Alec's wife planning?
(a) A charity.
(b) A dance.
(c) An auction.
(d) A banquet.
3. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
(a) All the flowers Mrs. Ali loves.
(b) All the things that are wrong with it.
(c) All the beauty of his world.
(d) All the flowers his wife loved.
4. How old is Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
(a) He buys a bag of groceries.
(b) He invites her to the dance as his guest.
(c) He asks the ladies to leave.
(d) He asks for a private word.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roger respond to his father's reasons for visiting Scotland?
2. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
3. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
4. Where does Major Pettigrew pick up Mrs. Ali for the dance?
5. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)