|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objections does Amina's love interest have to the relationship?
(a) Cultural objections.
(b) Financial objections.
(c) Religious objections.
(d) Social objections.
2. How does Roger feel in his outfit for the dance?
3. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The music committee.
(b) The guest committee.
(c) The decoration committee.
(d) The food committee.
4. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
(a) A theme.
(b) A venue.
(c) A guest list.
(d) A menu.
5. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(a) Fake flowers.
(b) Botanical flowers.
(d) Wild flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
2. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
3. How is Mrs. Ali treated at the dance?
4. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
5. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)