|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
2. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
(a) She is front and center.
(b) The minorities are grouped together.
(c) It is in the darkest corner of the room.
(d) Pettigrew bought those spots.
3. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(b) The will.
(c) A book.
(d) The golf club dance.
4. Where does Major Pettigrew pick up Sandy for the dance?
(a) The shop.
(b) His garden.
(c) Grace's house.
(d) Apple Cottage.
5. What does Jemima need money for?
(a) To replace her old car.
(b) To send her son to school.
(c) To buy a new home.
(d) To get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pettigrew invite to his house for Christmas?
2. Who did Mr. Pettigrew serve with in the Military?
3. Why doesn't Roger spend Christmas with his father?
4. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
5. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)