|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
(a) Their lack of humor.
(b) Their ineptitude.
(c) Their seriousness.
(d) Their brevity.
2. What favor does Pettigrew do for Mrs. Ali's nephew?
(a) Hires him to work in the garden.
(b) Allows him to live at his home.
(c) All of these.
(d) Gives him some money.
3. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He finds it absurd.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He understands completely.
4. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To hide them.
(b) To sell them.
(c) To hunt with.
(d) To repair them.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He is too weak.
(c) His daughter won't let him.
(d) It is not proper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
2. When does Roger usually visit his father?
3. What does Jemima need money for?
4. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
5. Who does Abdul marry?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)