|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew want to go to Scotland?
(a) To find Sandy.
(b) To sell some land.
(c) To see Mrs. Ali.
(d) To sell the guns.
2. What objections does Amina's love interest have to the relationship?
(a) Financial objections.
(b) Cultural objections.
(c) Religious objections.
(d) Social objections.
3. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
(b) Getting ready to eat out.
4. Why does Mrs. Ali leave?
(a) She is offended at the dance.
(b) She has family obligations.
(c) She is being deported.
(d) She is in love with Pettigrew.
5. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
(a) Her social status.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her ethnicity.
(d) Her bad manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
2. Who helps Mrs. Ali with her business?
3. What does Roger wear to the dance?
4. Why does Pettigrew agree to go out with Alec?
5. Why does Roger put off his wedding?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)