|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) Roger's engagement.
(b) Mrs. Ali.
(c) His deceased wife.
(d) The dance.
2. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To hide them.
(b) To hunt with.
(c) To sell them.
(d) To repair them.
3. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Discipline them.
(b) Through natural means.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Get a nanny.
5. What causes Pettigrew to get sick after the dance?
(a) His son is rude to him.
(b) Mrs. Ali leaves without saying goodbye.
(c) He was out too late without sleep.
(d) He got caught in a rain storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
2. Who does Abdul marry?
3. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
4. What does Sandy do to win approval in Pettigrew's eyes?
5. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)