|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
(a) Selling her mother's house.
(b) Using her inheritance.
(c) Selling the Churchills.
(d) Tweaking the policies of the will.
3. What objections does Amina's love interest have to the relationship?
(a) Social objections.
(b) Cultural objections.
(c) Financial objections.
(d) Religious objections.
4. Why doesn't Roger spend Christmas with his father?
(a) He has other plans.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is distraught.
(d) None of these.
5. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Pettigrew do for Mrs. Ali's nephew?
2. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
3. What causes Pettigrew to lose some friends at the dance?
4. Who did Mr. Pettigrew serve with in the Military?
5. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)