|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objections does Amina's love interest have to the relationship?
(a) Religious objections.
(b) Cultural objections.
(c) Social objections.
(d) Financial objections.
2. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
(a) The Wahids.
(b) The Khans.
(c) Roger and Sandy.
(d) The Browns.
3. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
(a) She is passing out invitations.
(b) She is in charge of the music.
(c) She makes the menus.
(d) She is the dance leader.
4. Where does Amina work?
(a) The golf club.
(b) The church.
(c) Mrs. Ali's store.
(d) The Taj Mahal.
5. What does Pettigrew play with Alec?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
2. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
3. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
5. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)