|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objections does Amina's love interest have to the relationship?
(a) Religious objections.
(b) Social objections.
(c) Financial objections.
(d) Cultural objections.
2. What is the Major's brother's name?
3. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
(a) He doesn't want to move.
(b) Roger gave him short notice.
(c) Roger is rude to him.
(d) He is missing out on time with Mrs. Ali.
4. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
(b) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(c) Learning about Bertie's will.
(d) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
5. How does Roger respond to his father's reasons for visiting Scotland?
(a) He asks to join.
(b) He goes back to sleep.
(c) He starts a fight.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
2. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
4. Why does Mrs. Ali leave?
5. What does Pettigrew try to convince his son to do after his proposal is refused?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)