|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
(a) He is ashamed of it.
(b) He doesn't know much about it.
(c) He cherishes it.
(d) He can take it or leave it.
2. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
(a) Plum Cottage.
(b) Berry Cottage.
(c) Apple Cottage.
(d) Peach Cottage.
3. What do the club ladies say that make Mrs. Ali's nephew mad?
(a) They say Mrs. Ali is in charge.
(b) They tell him to not stare at them.
(c) They ask him to use the side door.
(d) They invite Mrs. Ali to the dance.
4. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is not enough.
(b) It is too much.
(c) It is appropriate.
(d) It is strange.
5. What is Mrs. Ali most concerned about when thinking about a relationship with Pettigrew?
(b) Offending the dead.
(c) Her image.
(d) His image.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Major's brother's name?
2. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
3. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
4. Where is Mrs. Ali from?
5. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)