|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew agree to go out with Alec?
(a) He knows an outing would be good for him.
(b) He hopes to see Mrs. Ali there.
(c) Roger tells him to.
(d) He wants to avoid a planning meeting.
2. What kind of compromises does Pettigrew say are the most common?
3. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
(a) Polar Bear.
4. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
(b) Learning about Bertie's will.
(c) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(d) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
5. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is charming.
(b) It is disgusting.
(c) It is old.
(d) It is tiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is planned to be built on the cricket field?
2. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
3. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
4. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
5. What month does Pettigrew take Mrs. Ali on a tour of his garden?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)