|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What controversial thing did Sandy do?
(a) Starred in a movie.
(b) Wrote a book.
(c) Lived with her fiance.
(d) Had an abortion.
2. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
3. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
(a) His mail-man.
(b) His son.
(c) A courrier.
(d) His sister-in-law.
4. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
(a) The garden.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The porch.
(d) The pond.
5. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
(a) Wasting iron.
(b) Killing ducks.
(c) Hunting out of season.
(d) Building on wild land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
2. What is Mrs. Ali's first name?
3. What does Jemima need money for?
4. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
5. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)