|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
(d) Polar Bear.
2. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
3. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
(a) The city center.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The Elk's club.
(d) The golf club.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) His daughter won't let him.
(b) It is not proper.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) He doesn't want to.
5. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To see the museum.
(b) To taste wine.
(c) To sell the pistols.
(d) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
2. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
3. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
4. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
5. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)