|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
2. What does Sandy do to win approval in Pettigrew's eyes?
(a) She asks to hear some war stories.
(b) She is kind to Mrs. Pettigrew's nephew.
(c) She helps fix the garden.
(d) She promises to visit.
3. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
4. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
(a) Their ineptitude.
(b) Their brevity.
(c) Their seriousness.
(d) Their lack of humor.
5. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
(a) Reverend Shultz.
(c) Mrs. Ali.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
2. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
3. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
4. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
5. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)