|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(b) He hates children.
(c) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
(d) He lied about where he is.
2. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) His daughter won't let him.
(c) It is not proper.
(d) He is too weak.
4. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
(b) Tourist shop.
(c) Grocery store.
5. What is the name of Amina's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
2. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
3. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
5. What is Mrs. Ali most concerned about when thinking about a relationship with Pettigrew?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)