|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
(b) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(c) Learning about Bertie's will.
(d) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
2. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is strange.
(b) It is too much.
(c) It is appropriate.
(d) It is not enough.
3. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
4. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
(a) He doesn't know much about it.
(b) He can take it or leave it.
(c) He is ashamed of it.
(d) He cherishes it.
5. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The pool.
(b) The bar.
(c) The golf course.
(d) The store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
2. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
3. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
4. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
5. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)