|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
2. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
(a) The porch.
(b) The garden.
(c) The pond.
(d) The dining room.
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
(b) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(c) He lied about where he is.
(d) He hates children.
4. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
(a) The unwarranted boasting of the children.
(b) All of these.
(c) The over protection of their children.
(d) The lack of care they give their children.
5. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A dance.
(c) A play.
(d) A contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
2. What do the club ladies say that make Mrs. Ali's nephew mad?
3. What is planned to be built on the cricket field?
4. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
5. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)