|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
(a) He does not shoot well.
(b) He is rude.
(c) He is selling his land.
(d) He disapproves of Pakistanis.
2. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her ethnicity.
(c) Her bad manners.
(d) Her social status.
3. Where is Mrs. Ali from?
4. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
(a) The over protection of their children.
(b) All of these.
(c) The unwarranted boasting of the children.
(d) The lack of care they give their children.
5. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
(a) He is moving away.
(b) His mother is dead.
(c) He is grown.
(d) He is getting ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
2. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
3. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
5. What is Alec's last name?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)