|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it hard for Mrs. Ali's nephew to go to dinner parties?
(a) He struggles with the language.
(b) There are certain meats he cannot eat.
(c) There are societal rules he is not yet aware of.
(d) He is not to be near women.
2. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
(a) He has to milk his cow.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He has to take Mrs. Ali home.
3. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
(a) To get them appraised.
(b) To go shooting.
(c) To take them to market.
(d) To clean them.
4. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
5. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
(a) She makes the menus.
(b) She is the dance leader.
(c) She is passing out invitations.
(d) She is in charge of the music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
2. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
3. Where was Mrs. Ali born?
4. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
5. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)