|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He can't get across the bridge.
(b) He is too busy.
(c) He doesn't want to.
(d) He doesn't have enough gas.
2. What is the Major's brother's name?
3. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
(a) Buy an ice cream cone.
(b) Fly a kite.
(c) Sail a toy boat.
(d) Visit his father.
4. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
(a) The unwarranted boasting of the children.
(b) The lack of care they give their children.
(c) The over protection of their children.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(b) The will.
(c) The golf club dance.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long of a lease does Roger take on the first cottage he sees?
2. Who is Pettigrew's favorite author?
3. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
4. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
5. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)