|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) The golf club dance.
(c) A book.
(d) The will.
2. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
(b) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(c) Learning about Bertie's will.
(d) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
3. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is disgusting.
(b) It is old.
(c) It is tiny.
(d) It is charming.
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
5. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
(c) East Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Pettigrew do for Mrs. Ali's nephew?
2. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
3. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
4. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
5. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)