|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is disgusting.
(b) It is old.
(c) It is charming.
(d) It is tiny.
2. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
(a) The porch.
(b) The garden.
(c) The pond.
(d) The dining room.
3. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He can't get across the bridge.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He doesn't have enough gas.
4. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
(a) Hearing that Pettigrew stole the guns.
(b) Finding Mrs. Ali's nephew at the house.
(c) Seeing the true state of his new cottage.
(d) Learning about Bertie's will.
5. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Last Days of Pompeii party go?
2. What do the club ladies say that make Mrs. Ali's nephew mad?
3. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
4. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
5. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)