|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is disgusting.
(b) It is tiny.
(c) It is charming.
(d) It is old.
2. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
(a) Roger was saying rude things about Mrs. Ali.
(b) Roger offended some waiters.
(c) Roger raised the credit limit.
(d) Roger has been to the club.
4. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To hide them.
(b) To sell them.
(c) To hunt with.
(d) To repair them.
5. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
(a) A rebel band.
(b) All of these.
(c) An army.
(d) A gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
2. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
3. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
4. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
5. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)