|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) Roger's engagement.
(b) His deceased wife.
(c) The dance.
(d) Mrs. Ali.
2. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(b) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
(c) He lied about where he is.
(d) He hates children.
3. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) He is poor.
(b) His wife died.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) His children live far away.
4. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
(a) He invites her to the dance as his guest.
(b) He asks the ladies to leave.
(c) He buys a bag of groceries.
(d) He asks for a private word.
5. What is the Major's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
2. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
3. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
4. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)