|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) His wife's housecoat.
(d) A bathrobe.
2. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is strange.
(b) It is appropriate.
(c) It is not enough.
(d) It is too much.
3. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
(d) Polar Bear.
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(b) He is in shock about his brother's death.
(c) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(d) He has a head cold.
5. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
(a) The porch.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The garden.
(d) The pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
2. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
3. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
4. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
5. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)