|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
2. How long of a lease does Roger take on the first cottage he sees?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(b) Botanical flowers.
(c) Fake flowers.
(d) Wild flowers.
4. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
(a) She should sell her hotel.
(b) She should move back to Pakistan.
(c) She should retire.
(d) She should get re-married.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He doesn't have enough gas.
(c) He can't get across the bridge.
(d) He is too busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
2. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
3. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
4. What does Jemima need money for?
5. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)