|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
2. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To repair them.
(b) To sell them.
(c) To hunt with.
(d) To hide them.
3. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
(a) All the flowers Mrs. Ali loves.
(b) All the flowers his wife loved.
(c) All the beauty of his world.
(d) All the things that are wrong with it.
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
(a) Rose Bunch.
(b) Rose Corner.
(c) Rose Lodge.
(d) Rose Grove.
5. What is Saadia Khan good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
2. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
3. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
5. What disappoints Mr. Pettigrew at the funeral?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)