|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Tourist shop.
2. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
(b) Mrs. Ali.
(c) Reverend Shultz.
3. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To taste wine.
(b) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(c) To see the museum.
(d) To sell the pistols.
4. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To sell them.
(b) To hide them.
(c) To hunt with.
(d) To repair them.
5. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
2. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
3. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
4. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
5. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)