|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
(a) Through natural means.
(b) Discipline them.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Get a nanny.
3. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is not enough.
(b) It is appropriate.
(c) It is too much.
(d) It is strange.
4. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(b) Wild flowers.
(c) Fake flowers.
(d) Botanical flowers.
5. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has a head cold.
(b) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(c) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(d) He is in shock about his brother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
2. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
3. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
4. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
5. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)