|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Last Days of Pompeii party go?
(a) It was offensive.
(b) It was amazing.
(c) It was a disaster.
(d) It was rained out.
2. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
3. What is Saadia Khan good at?
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Discipline them.
(b) Spoil them.
(c) Get a nanny.
(d) Through natural means.
5. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
3. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
4. Who helps Mrs. Ali with her business?
5. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)