|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
(a) His son.
(b) A courrier.
(c) His mail-man.
(d) His sister-in-law.
2. What is Alec's last name?
3. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The bar.
(b) The golf course.
(c) The pool.
(d) The store.
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
(a) Through natural means.
(b) Get a nanny.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Discipline them.
5. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
(a) Plum Cottage.
(b) Berry Cottage.
(c) Peach Cottage.
(d) Apple Cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
2. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
4. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
5. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)