|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long of a lease does Roger take on the first cottage he sees?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 12 months.
2. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
(a) Mrs. Ali's nephew.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Mrs. Ali.
(d) His sister-in-law.
3. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
(a) He cherishes it.
(b) He can take it or leave it.
(c) He doesn't know much about it.
(d) He is ashamed of it.
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has a head cold.
(b) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(c) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(d) He is in shock about his brother's death.
5. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is tiny.
(b) It is disgusting.
(c) It is old.
(d) It is charming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
2. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
4. What is Saadia Khan good at?
5. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)