|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
(a) His bath robe.
(b) His golf attire.
(c) His military uniform.
(d) Formal attire.
2. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
(a) An army.
(b) A gang.
(c) All of these.
(d) A rebel band.
3. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
4. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The music committee.
(b) The food committee.
(c) The guest committee.
(d) The decoration committee.
5. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
(a) The colors.
(b) The women.
(c) The clothing.
(d) The decor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
2. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
5. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)