|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Major Pettigrew's brother die?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) War wound.
(d) Old age.
2. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
3. What is the Major's brother's name?
4. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) The will.
(c) A book.
(d) The golf club dance.
5. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Get a nanny.
(b) Through natural means.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Discipline them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
2. What does Jemima need money for?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
4. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
5. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)