|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
2. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Discipline them.
(b) Through natural means.
(c) Get a nanny.
(d) Spoil them.
3. What is Alec's last name?
4. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
(a) Selling her mother's house.
(b) Using her inheritance.
(c) Tweaking the policies of the will.
(d) Selling the Churchills.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) His daughter won't let him.
(b) He is too weak.
(c) It is not proper.
(d) He doesn't want to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
2. What is Mrs. Ali's first name?
3. Where was Mrs. Ali born?
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
5. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)