|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) He is poor.
(b) He is divorced.
(c) His wife died.
(d) His children live far away.
2. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
3. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
(a) He is grown.
(b) He is moving away.
(c) His mother is dead.
(d) He is getting ready.
4. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
(b) East Africa.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) It is not proper.
(c) His daughter won't let him.
(d) He doesn't want to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
2. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
3. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
4. What is the Major's brother's name?
5. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)