|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
(a) He doesn't know much about it.
(b) He cherishes it.
(c) He is ashamed of it.
(d) He can take it or leave it.
2. How old is Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
3. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
(d) East Africa.
4. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
5. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To hide them.
(b) To repair them.
(c) To sell them.
(d) To hunt with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
2. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
3. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
4. What does Jemima need money for?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)