|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jemima need money for?
(a) To buy a new home.
(b) To send her son to school.
(c) To get married.
(d) To replace her old car.
2. How old is Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
(a) A theme.
(b) A guest list.
(c) A venue.
(d) A menu.
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
(a) Rose Lodge.
(b) Rose Grove.
(c) Rose Corner.
(d) Rose Bunch.
5. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
2. What is Mrs. Ali's first name?
3. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
4. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
5. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)