|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
(a) A rebel band.
(b) An army.
(c) All of these.
(d) A gang.
2. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(b) Fake flowers.
(c) Wild flowers.
(d) Botanical flowers.
3. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
(c) Mrs. Ali.
(d) Reverend Shultz.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He can't get across the bridge.
(b) He doesn't want to.
(c) He doesn't have enough gas.
(d) He is too busy.
5. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
(a) Her husband's jacket.
(b) A down jacket.
(c) Her son's boots.
(d) A robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
2. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
3. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
4. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
5. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)