|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To repair them.
(b) To sell them.
(c) To hunt with.
(d) To hide them.
2. Where is Mrs. Ali from?
3. Who did Mr. Pettigrew serve with in the Military?
(a) The Crusaders.
(b) Royal Sussex.
(c) East India Company.
(d) The infantry.
4. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is angry.
5. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
3. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
4. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
5. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)