|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He can't get across the bridge.
(b) He doesn't want to.
(c) He doesn't have enough gas.
(d) He is too busy.
2. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(b) A book.
(c) The will.
(d) The golf club dance.
3. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
(a) Getting ready to eat out.
4. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
(a) A guest list.
(b) A venue.
(c) A theme.
(d) A menu.
5. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(b) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(c) He has a head cold.
(d) He is in shock about his brother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
2. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
3. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
4. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
5. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)