|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is tiny.
(b) It is charming.
(c) It is old.
(d) It is disgusting.
2. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
(a) Selling her mother's house.
(b) Tweaking the policies of the will.
(c) Selling the Churchills.
(d) Using her inheritance.
3. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
(a) The way she speaks.
(b) How she reads literature.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her history.
4. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
(a) Her ethnicity.
(b) Her social status.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her bad manners.
5. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) His wife's housecoat.
(d) A tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
2. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
4. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
5. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)