|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To taste wine.
(b) To see the museum.
(c) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(d) To sell the pistols.
2. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
3. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
(a) Get a nanny.
(b) Spoil them.
(c) Discipline them.
(d) Through natural means.
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) His wife died.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) His children live far away.
5. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
(b) East Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Saadia Khan good at?
2. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
3. What is the Major's brother's name?
4. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
5. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)