|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
2. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
(b) Tourist shop.
(d) Grocery store.
3. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
(a) The way she speaks.
(b) How she reads literature.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her history.
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) He is poor.
(b) His wife died.
(c) His children live far away.
(d) He is divorced.
5. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
(a) His mother is dead.
(b) He is grown.
(c) He is getting ready.
(d) He is moving away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
2. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
3. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
4. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
5. What is Alec's wife planning?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)