|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
(a) He has to milk his cow.
(b) He has to take Mrs. Ali home.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He is sick.
2. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
(a) A guest list.
(b) A menu.
(c) A venue.
(d) A theme.
3. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
(a) Polar Bear.
4. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is tiny.
(b) It is disgusting.
(c) It is old.
(d) It is charming.
5. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
2. How long of a lease does Roger take on the first cottage he sees?
3. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
4. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
5. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)