|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) His children live far away.
(b) He is divorced.
(c) He is poor.
(d) His wife died.
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
(a) Rose Grove.
(b) Rose Bunch.
(c) Rose Lodge.
(d) Rose Corner.
4. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
(a) Getting ready to eat out.
5. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
2. Who helps Mrs. Ali with her business?
3. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
4. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
5. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)