|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her bad manners.
(c) Her social status.
(d) Her ethnicity.
2. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The food committee.
(b) The music committee.
(c) The decoration committee.
(d) The guest committee.
3. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To hunt with.
(b) To repair them.
(c) To hide them.
(d) To sell them.
4. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
(a) He has to milk his cow.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He has to take Mrs. Ali home.
5. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
2. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
3. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
4. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
5. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)