|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) His daughter won't let him.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) It is not proper.
2. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
(a) Reverend Shultz.
(b) Mrs. Ali.
3. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. Where was Mrs. Ali born?
5. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
2. What is the Major's brother's name?
3. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
4. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
5. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)