|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(b) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(c) He has a head cold.
(d) He is in shock about his brother's death.
2. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
(d) East Africa.
3. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
(a) His sister-in-law.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Mrs. Ali.
(d) Mrs. Ali's nephew.
4. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Discipline them.
(b) Get a nanny.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Through natural means.
5. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
(a) Spoil them.
(b) Through natural means.
(c) Discipline them.
(d) Get a nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappoints Mr. Pettigrew at the funeral?
2. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
3. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
4. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
5. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)