|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs the shop when Mrs. Ali leaves?
2. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is not enough.
(b) It is appropriate.
(c) It is too much.
(d) It is strange.
3. What is Mrs. Ali's first name?
4. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
(a) He does not shoot well.
(b) He is rude.
(c) He is selling his land.
(d) He disapproves of Pakistanis.
5. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
(a) Get a nanny.
(b) Discipline them.
(c) Through natural means.
(d) Spoil them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
2. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
3. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
4. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
5. What happens after Roger's part of the dance?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)