|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Ali most concerned about when thinking about a relationship with Pettigrew?
(a) Offending the dead.
(c) His image.
(d) Her image.
2. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
(a) His daughter.
(b) Mrs. Ali.
(c) His sister-in-law.
(d) Mrs. Ali's nephew.
3. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
(a) Mrs. Ali.
(c) Reverend Shultz.
4. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
(a) She is in charge of the music.
(b) She is passing out invitations.
(c) She is the dance leader.
(d) She makes the menus.
5. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of compromises does Pettigrew say are the most common?
2. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
3. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
4. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
5. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)