|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Pettigrew sick after the dance?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 months.
2. Why does Mrs. Ali leave?
(a) She is offended at the dance.
(b) She is in love with Pettigrew.
(c) She is being deported.
(d) She has family obligations.
3. How does Jasmina feel in her father's house?
(a) Like a child.
(b) Like a slave.
(c) Like a prisoner.
(d) Like an animal.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) It is not proper.
(b) He doesn't want to.
(c) He is too weak.
(d) His daughter won't let him.
5. Where does Amina work?
(a) The church.
(b) The Taj Mahal.
(c) The golf club.
(d) Mrs. Ali's store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
2. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
3. How is Mrs. Ali treated at the dance?
4. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
5. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)