|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Major Pettigrew pick up Sandy for the dance?
(a) His garden.
(b) The shop.
(c) Grace's house.
(d) Apple Cottage.
2. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
(a) All of these.
(b) A rebel band.
(c) An army.
(d) A gang.
3. What is different about the Major's return to the village after seeing Jasmina?
(a) He is not happy to return.
(b) He is alone.
(c) He is excited to be home.
(d) He feels ashamed.
4. What was injured at the cliff?
(a) Jasmina's car.
(b) The knitting needles.
(d) The Churchill.
5. How does Pettigrew feel about picking up Sandy for the dance?
(c) Put out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
2. Who runs the shop when Mrs. Ali leaves?
3. What is the name of Amina's son?
4. Who did Mr. Pettigrew serve with in the Military?
5. Why doesn't Roger spend Christmas with his father?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)