|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. What kind of place do Jasmina and Pettigrew run to?
(a) Bus stop.
3. How does Pettigrew feel about picking up Sandy for the dance?
(c) Put out.
4. What is the name of the first cottage Roger shows his father?
(a) Plum Cottage.
(b) Peach Cottage.
(c) Berry Cottage.
(d) Apple Cottage.
5. What does Jasmina get chastised by her aunt for?
(a) Allowing Abdul to sin.
(b) Breaking her vows.
(c) Touching a white man.
(d) Interupting a prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose care is George placed in?
2. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
3. What is Jasmina told to do now that she has stopped working?
4. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
5. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)