|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Ali's nephew's name?
2. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
(a) Spoil them.
(b) Discipline them.
(c) Get a nanny.
(d) Through natural means.
3. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(a) Botanical flowers.
(c) Wild flowers.
(d) Fake flowers.
4. What does Sandy do to win approval in Pettigrew's eyes?
(a) She promises to visit.
(b) She helps fix the garden.
(c) She asks to hear some war stories.
(d) She is kind to Mrs. Pettigrew's nephew.
5. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
(a) Sandy dressed him.
(b) He is in the play.
(c) He didn't know about the theme.
(d) He wants to make a statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
2. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
3. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
5. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)