|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He doesn't have enough gas.
(b) He doesn't want to.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He can't get across the bridge.
2. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He is too weak.
(c) It is not proper.
(d) His daughter won't let him.
3. What kind of business does Mrs. Ali own?
(b) Grocery store.
(d) Tourist shop.
4. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) His wife's housecoat.
(d) A bathrobe.
5. What causes Pettigrew to get sick after the dance?
(a) He was out too late without sleep.
(b) Mrs. Ali leaves without saying goodbye.
(c) His son is rude to him.
(d) He got caught in a rain storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
2. Who does Pettigrew invite to his house for Christmas?
3. What month does Pettigrew take Mrs. Ali on a tour of his garden?
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
5. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)