|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) The dance.
(b) Roger's engagement.
(c) Mrs. Ali.
(d) His deceased wife.
2. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
(a) Their hatred.
(b) Their arrogance.
(c) Their inconsistency.
(d) Their ignorance.
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
(a) Rose Bunch.
(b) Rose Corner.
(c) Rose Grove.
(d) Rose Lodge.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) His daughter won't let him.
(c) It is not proper.
(d) He is too weak.
5. What does Jasmina tell her aunt she wants to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of place do Jasmina and Pettigrew run to?
2. Who runs the shop when Mrs. Ali leaves?
3. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
4. What is Jasmina told to do now that she has stopped working?
5. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)