|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger wear to the dance?
(a) A new tuxedo.
(b) Indian robes.
(c) His father's suit.
(d) His grandfather's uniform.
2. Where is Mrs. Ali from?
3. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
(a) It is in the darkest corner of the room.
(b) Pettigrew bought those spots.
(c) The minorities are grouped together.
(d) She is front and center.
4. What does Jasmina's aunt say she is always called to do?
(a) Take care of problems.
(b) Enforce good decisions.
(c) Protect right doers.
(d) Make people do what is right.
5. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
(a) He is missing out on time with Mrs. Ali.
(b) Roger is rude to him.
(c) Roger gave him short notice.
(d) He doesn't want to move.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
2. What does Jasmina get chastised by her aunt for?
3. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
4. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
5. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)