|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Jasmina have?
2. How does Pettigrew make his last stand?
(a) He marries Jasmina.
(b) He tells Roger what to do.
(c) He goes after Jasmina.
(d) He loses the gun.
3. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
(a) He is in the play.
(b) He didn't know about the theme.
(c) He wants to make a statement.
(d) Sandy dressed him.
4. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
(a) Roger raised the credit limit.
(b) Roger has been to the club.
(c) Roger was saying rude things about Mrs. Ali.
(d) Roger offended some waiters.
5. What causes Pettigrew to get sick after the dance?
(a) His son is rude to him.
(b) He got caught in a rain storm.
(c) He was out too late without sleep.
(d) Mrs. Ali leaves without saying goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
3. What kind of compromises does Pettigrew say are the most common?
4. Who helps Mrs. Ali with her business?
5. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)