|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pettigrew make his last stand?
(a) He marries Jasmina.
(b) He goes after Jasmina.
(c) He loses the gun.
(d) He tells Roger what to do.
2. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
(a) She should get re-married.
(b) She should retire.
(c) She should move back to Pakistan.
(d) She should sell her hotel.
3. What causes Pettigrew to lose some friends at the dance?
(a) People are rude to Mrs. Ali.
(b) He is insulted by his date choice.
(c) They laugh at the play about his father.
(d) He is denied his reward.
4. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
(a) His son.
(b) His mail-man.
(c) A courrier.
(d) His sister-in-law.
5. What does Jasmina get chastised by her aunt for?
(a) Allowing Abdul to sin.
(b) Touching a white man.
(c) Breaking her vows.
(d) Interupting a prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
2. What kind of place do Jasmina and Pettigrew run to?
3. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
4. What does Jasmina's father call himself?
5. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)