|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 21-25; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
(a) Building on wild land.
(b) Hunting out of season.
(c) Killing ducks.
(d) Wasting iron.
2. What disappoints Mr. Pettigrew at the funeral?
(a) There is not enough crying.
(b) The service is too short.
(c) His daughter wore white.
(d) His son never arrives.
3. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) The will.
(b) A book.
(c) The golf club dance.
4. Why does Jasmina never use her cell phone?
(a) She has nobody to call.
(b) She doesn't want her family to control her.
(c) She can't afford it.
(d) She doesn't know how to use it.
5. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
(a) The garden.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The porch.
(d) The pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Preston's fishing lodge compared to?
2. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
3. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
4. What is Jasmina told to do now that she has stopped working?
5. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)