|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
(a) Mrs. Ali's nephew.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His sister-in-law.
(d) Mrs. Ali.
2. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He is too weak.
(b) He doesn't want to.
(c) His daughter won't let him.
(d) It is not proper.
3. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is too much.
(b) It is not enough.
(c) It is strange.
(d) It is appropriate.
4. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
(a) Formal attire.
(b) His military uniform.
(c) His golf attire.
(d) His bath robe.
5. How did Major Pettigrew's brother die?
(b) War wound.
(c) Old age.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
4. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
5. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)