|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) It is not proper.
(b) He doesn't want to.
(c) His daughter won't let him.
(d) He is too weak.
3. What does Mrs. Ali wear in her garden?
(a) Her husband's jacket.
(b) A down jacket.
(c) A robe.
(d) Her son's boots.
4. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
(d) East Africa.
5. What does Pettigrew notice while giving Mrs. Ali a tour of the garden?
(a) All the flowers Mrs. Ali loves.
(b) All the things that are wrong with it.
(c) All the flowers his wife loved.
(d) All the beauty of his world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
2. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
5. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)