|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
(a) Mrs. Ali.
(c) Reverend Shultz.
2. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
(a) Her social status.
(b) Her bad manners.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her ethnicity.
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He doesn't have enough gas.
(c) He is too busy.
(d) He can't get across the bridge.
5. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Get a nanny.
(b) Through natural means.
(c) Discipline them.
(d) Spoil them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
2. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
3. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
4. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
5. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)