|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) It is not proper.
(c) His daughter won't let him.
(d) He is too weak.
2. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
(a) Rose Lodge.
(b) Rose Bunch.
(c) Rose Corner.
(d) Rose Grove.
3. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
(a) He is missing out on time with Mrs. Ali.
(b) Roger gave him short notice.
(c) He doesn't want to move.
(d) Roger is rude to him.
4. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is too much.
(b) It is strange.
(c) It is appropriate.
(d) It is not enough.
5. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pettigrew meet up with Alec?
2. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
3. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
4. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
5. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)