|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
(a) The women.
(b) The colors.
(c) The decor.
(d) The clothing.
2. Where is Mrs. Ali from?
3. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
4. What month does Pettigrew take Mrs. Ali on a tour of his garden?
5. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(a) Botanical flowers.
(b) Fake flowers.
(d) Wild flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
2. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son take him to the funeral?
3. What is Saadia Khan good at?
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
5. How long of a lease does Roger take on the first cottage he sees?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)