|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mrs. Ali from?
2. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(a) Wild flowers.
(b) Botanical flowers.
(d) Fake flowers.
3. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) His children live far away.
(b) His wife died.
(c) He is poor.
(d) He is divorced.
4. How long of a lease does Roger take on the first cottage he sees?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 8 months.
5. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
(a) To repair them.
(b) To hide them.
(c) To hunt with.
(d) To sell them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
2. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
3. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
4. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
5. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)