|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
2. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) The golf club dance.
(b) A book.
(d) The will.
3. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Discipline them.
(b) Through natural means.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Get a nanny.
4. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He has to take Mrs. Ali home.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He has to milk his cow.
5. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
2. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
4. What is Mr. Pettigrew's favorite part of his home?
5. What is Saadia Khan good at?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)