|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
(a) Wasting iron.
(b) Killing ducks.
(c) Hunting out of season.
(d) Building on wild land.
2. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
(a) Get a nanny.
(b) Discipline them.
(c) Spoil them.
(d) Through natural means.
3. Where does Amina work?
(a) Mrs. Ali's store.
(b) The church.
(c) The golf club.
(d) The Taj Mahal.
4. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He hates children.
(b) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
(c) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(d) He lied about where he is.
5. What kind of compromises does Pettigrew say are the most common?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
2. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
3. How did the Last Days of Pompeii party go?
4. Why does Pettigrew agree to go out with Alec?
5. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)