|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
2. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
(a) He is selling his land.
(b) He disapproves of Pakistanis.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He does not shoot well.
3. Where does Amina work?
(a) The Taj Mahal.
(b) Mrs. Ali's store.
(c) The church.
(d) The golf club.
4. What is Saadia Khan good at?
5. What is Mr. Pettigrew wearing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bathrobe.
(b) His wife's housecoat.
(d) A tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
2. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
3. How did Mr. Pettigrew prefer to raise children?
4. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
5. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)