|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
2. Why is it hard for Mrs. Ali's nephew to go to dinner parties?
(a) He is not to be near women.
(b) There are societal rules he is not yet aware of.
(c) There are certain meats he cannot eat.
(d) He struggles with the language.
3. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
(a) Finding a renter.
(b) Selling his land.
(c) Getting Alim in trouble.
(d) Getting Bertie's guns.
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
5. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To sell the pistols.
(b) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(c) To taste wine.
(d) To see the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Ali allow her nephew to help in the shop?
2. Where was Mrs. Ali born?
3. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
4. Who helps Mrs. Ali with her business?
5. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)