|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
2. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
(a) Building on wild land.
(b) Wasting iron.
(c) Hunting out of season.
(d) Killing ducks.
3. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(b) A book.
(c) The golf club dance.
(d) The will.
4. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
(a) Her bad manners.
(b) Her ethnicity.
(c) Her social status.
(d) Her clothing.
5. What kind of flowers are in the Taj Mahal?
(a) Botanical flowers.
(c) Fake flowers.
(d) Wild flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's house?
2. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
3. Who owns the cricket field?
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
5. What kind of dwelling is Mr. Pettigrew's house?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)