|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
(b) Getting ready to eat out.
2. Why is it hard for Mrs. Ali's nephew to go to dinner parties?
(a) There are certain meats he cannot eat.
(b) He struggles with the language.
(c) There are societal rules he is not yet aware of.
(d) He is not to be near women.
3. What favor does Pettigrew do for Mrs. Ali's nephew?
(a) Hires him to work in the garden.
(b) Gives him some money.
(c) All of these.
(d) Allows him to live at his home.
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is in shock about his brother's death.
(b) He has a head cold.
(c) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(d) He is depressed and missing his wife.
5. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
2. Why does Roger put off his wedding?
3. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
4. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
5. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)