|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the cricket field?
(a) Lady Dagwood.
(b) Count Donblooth.
(c) Countess Digworth.
(d) Lord Dagenham.
2. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is nervous.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is confused.
3. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
(a) Her history.
(b) How she reads literature.
(c) The way she speaks.
(d) Her cooking.
4. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
(a) All of these.
(b) The over protection of their children.
(c) The lack of care they give their children.
(d) The unwarranted boasting of the children.
5. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To taste wine.
(b) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(c) To sell the pistols.
(d) To see the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
2. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
3. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
4. Why does Pettigrew agree to go out with Alec?
5. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)