|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He is too weak.
(c) His daughter won't let him.
(d) It is not proper.
2. What is Mrs. Ali most concerned about when thinking about a relationship with Pettigrew?
(b) Offending the dead.
(c) His image.
(d) Her image.
3. Who told Major Pettigrew about his brother's death?
(a) His son.
(b) His sister-in-law.
(c) His mail-man.
(d) A courrier.
4. Who did Mr. Pettigrew serve with in the Military?
(a) Royal Sussex.
(b) East India Company.
(c) The infantry.
(d) The Crusaders.
5. What does Jemima need money for?
(a) To buy a new home.
(b) To send her son to school.
(c) To replace her old car.
(d) To get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
2. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
3. What do the club ladies say that make Mrs. Ali's nephew mad?
4. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
5. What does Sandy do to win approval in Pettigrew's eyes?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)