|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
2. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He understands completely.
(c) He finds it absurd.
(d) He is disappointed.
3. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
(a) She is making some of the food.
(b) She will go with the theme.
(c) Major Pettigrew has requested her.
(d) They need to fill another table.
4. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(b) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
(c) He has a head cold.
(d) He is in shock about his brother's death.
5. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
(a) Their seriousness.
(b) Their ineptitude.
(c) Their lack of humor.
(d) Their brevity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
2. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
5. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)