|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr. Pettigrew's wife prefer to raise children?
(a) Through natural means.
(b) Spoil them.
(c) Discipline them.
(d) Get a nanny.
2. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The food committee.
(b) The guest committee.
(c) The music committee.
(d) The decoration committee.
3. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
(a) She should sell her hotel.
(b) She should get re-married.
(c) She should move back to Pakistan.
(d) She should retire.
4. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He lied about where he is.
(b) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(c) He hates children.
(d) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
5. Where was Mrs. Ali born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
2. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
3. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
4. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
5. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)