|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alec's wife need help choosing for the event she is planning?
(a) A venue.
(b) A guest list.
(c) A menu.
(d) A theme.
2. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The music committee.
(b) The food committee.
(c) The decoration committee.
(d) The guest committee.
3. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) The way she speaks.
(c) Her history.
(d) How she reads literature.
4. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) He has to take Mrs. Ali home.
(d) He has to milk his cow.
5. How many children does Mrs. Ali have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
2. How long has Mr. Pettigrew been living alone?
3. How old is Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Amina work?
5. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)