|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) His daughter won't let him.
(c) It is not proper.
(d) He is too weak.
2. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A contract.
(c) A dance.
(d) A play.
3. What is planned to be built on the cricket field?
(c) A store.
(d) A church.
4. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) A book.
(b) The golf club dance.
(c) The will.
5. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
2. What is the name of Amina's son?
3. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
4. Why does Pettigrew say he wants to take the pistols to his house?
5. What does Sandy do to win approval in Pettigrew's eyes?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)