|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
(a) Buy an ice cream cone.
(b) Fly a kite.
(c) Visit his father.
(d) Sail a toy boat.
2. What does Pettigrew dislike about the women at the rehearsal?
(a) Their seriousness.
(b) Their brevity.
(c) Their lack of humor.
(d) Their ineptitude.
3. What kind of shop does Mrs. Ali look at while Pettigrew goes to see Roger's cottage?
4. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
(a) The lack of care they give their children.
(b) All of these.
(c) The unwarranted boasting of the children.
(d) The over protection of their children.
5. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
(a) Building on wild land.
(b) Hunting out of season.
(c) Wasting iron.
(d) Killing ducks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the cricket field?
2. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
3. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
4. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
5. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)