|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the club ladies say that make Mrs. Ali's nephew mad?
(a) They ask him to use the side door.
(b) They say Mrs. Ali is in charge.
(c) They invite Mrs. Ali to the dance.
(d) They tell him to not stare at them.
2. What is planned to be built on the cricket field?
(c) A store.
(d) A church.
3. Who helps Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
(b) Mrs. Ali.
(c) Reverend Shultz.
4. What is Mrs. Ali's nephew's name?
5. Why does Mr. Pettigrew need help at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has a head cold.
(b) He is in shock about his brother's death.
(c) He is depressed and missing his wife.
(d) He cannot undo the bowtie on his tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Pettigrew go to the funeral alone?
2. What month does Pettigrew take Mrs. Ali on a tour of his garden?
3. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
4. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
5. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)