|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(b) The will.
(c) The golf club dance.
(d) A book.
2. What was Mr. Pettigrew doing before learning that his brother died?
(a) Getting ready to eat out.
3. Who owns the cricket field?
(a) Lady Dagwood.
(b) Lord Dagenham.
(c) Countess Digworth.
(d) Count Donblooth.
4. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
(a) The lack of care they give their children.
(b) The unwarranted boasting of the children.
(c) All of these.
(d) The over protection of their children.
5. What does Pettigrew play with Alec?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
2. What is Saadia Khan good at?
3. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
4. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
5. What is Mrs. De Vere's first name?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)