|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mr. Pettigrew to the funeral?
(a) His daughter.
(b) Mrs. Ali.
(c) His sister-in-law.
(d) Mrs. Ali's nephew.
2. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
(a) Getting Alim in trouble.
(b) Selling his land.
(c) Getting Bertie's guns.
(d) Finding a renter.
3. What does Mrs. Ali's family suggest that offends her?
(a) She should retire.
(b) She should sell her hotel.
(c) She should move back to Pakistan.
(d) She should get re-married.
4. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The store.
(b) The pool.
(c) The golf course.
(d) The bar.
5. How long has Mr. Ali been dead?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Roger to threaten to call the police?
2. What bothers Pettigrew about most parents?
3. How did Major Pettigrew's brother die?
4. What does Jemima need money for?
5. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)