|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Roger usually visit his father?
(a) On work days.
(b) On holidays.
(c) On weekends.
(d) All of these.
2. How does Pettigrew feel about the first cottage Roger shows him?
(a) It is charming.
(b) It is old.
(c) It is tiny.
(d) It is disgusting.
3. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
4. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
(a) He disapproves of Pakistanis.
(b) He is selling his land.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He does not shoot well.
5. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
(a) Getting Bertie's guns.
(b) Selling his land.
(c) Finding a renter.
(d) Getting Alim in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What controversial thing did Sandy do?
2. Why does Pettigrew agree to go out with Alec?
3. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
4. What does Roger ask to borrow the guns for?
5. What kind of illness does Pettigrew have after the dance?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)