|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the cricket field?
(a) Count Donblooth.
(b) Lady Dagwood.
(c) Countess Digworth.
(d) Lord Dagenham.
2. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) Mrs. Ali.
(b) Roger's engagement.
(c) His deceased wife.
(d) The dance.
3. How long is Pettigrew sick after the dance?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 30 days.
4. What is Mrs. Ali most concerned about when thinking about a relationship with Pettigrew?
(a) Offending the dead.
(b) His image.
(c) Her image.
5. What does Ferguson tell Pettigrew to be sure and do after the dance?
(a) Buy his land.
(b) Give a speech.
(c) Break things off with Mrs. Ali.
(d) Take his guns back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
2. What does Sandy reveal right before Christmas?
3. Where does Major Pettigrew pick up Sandy for the dance?
4. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
5. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)