|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew find Roger's dance attire ironic?
(a) He looks natural in it.
(b) He hates the military.
(c) He seems over dressed.
(d) He is too big for the uniform.
2. How does Roger respond to his father's reasons for visiting Scotland?
(a) He goes back to sleep.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He starts a fight.
(d) He asks to join.
3. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
(a) Roger and Sandy.
(b) The Wahids.
(c) The Khans.
(d) The Browns.
4. What bothers Pettigrew about Ferguson?
(a) He disapproves of Pakistanis.
(b) He is selling his land.
(c) He does not shoot well.
(d) He is rude.
5. Why is it hard for Mrs. Ali's nephew to go to dinner parties?
(a) He is not to be near women.
(b) He struggles with the language.
(c) There are societal rules he is not yet aware of.
(d) There are certain meats he cannot eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
2. What does Sandy do to win approval in Pettigrew's eyes?
3. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
4. How does Pettigrew feel about picking up Sandy for the dance?
5. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)