|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the club ladies want the theme of the dance to be?
2. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
(a) She is front and center.
(b) It is in the darkest corner of the room.
(c) Pettigrew bought those spots.
(d) The minorities are grouped together.
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He hates children.
(b) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(c) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
(d) He lied about where he is.
4. What is Saadia Khan good at?
5. Why does Pettigrew find Roger's dance attire ironic?
(a) He seems over dressed.
(b) He is too big for the uniform.
(c) He looks natural in it.
(d) He hates the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Roger dressed differently than others at the dance?
2. What do the club ladies say that make Mrs. Ali's nephew mad?
3. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
4. What does Alice hide behind?
5. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)