|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
(a) How she reads literature.
(b) Her history.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) The way she speaks.
2. What objections does Amina's love interest have to the relationship?
(a) Cultural objections.
(b) Financial objections.
(c) Social objections.
(d) Religious objections.
3. What animal does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green to?
(c) Polar Bear.
4. What is Saadia Khan good at?
5. Where does Amina work?
(a) The church.
(b) The Taj Mahal.
(c) The golf club.
(d) Mrs. Ali's store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Major wear to every event Alec's wife plans?
2. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
3. Who owns the cricket field?
4. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
5. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)