|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the club ladies say that make Mrs. Ali's nephew mad?
(a) They ask him to use the side door.
(b) They invite Mrs. Ali to the dance.
(c) They tell him to not stare at them.
(d) They say Mrs. Ali is in charge.
2. What bothers Pettigrew most about looking at Roger's cottage?
(a) Roger is rude to him.
(b) Roger gave him short notice.
(c) He doesn't want to move.
(d) He is missing out on time with Mrs. Ali.
3. How does Pettigrew get out of having tea with Sandy at the cottage?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He has to take Mrs. Ali home.
(c) He has to milk his cow.
(d) He is sick.
4. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He lied about where he is.
(b) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(c) He hates children.
(d) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
5. What do Sandy and Mrs. Augerspier discuss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
2. How does Roger deal with his lost love?
3. What are people protesting against on Ferguson's land?
4. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
5. What is Mrs. Ali's nephew's name?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)