|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pettigrew find Roger's dance attire ironic?
(a) He looks natural in it.
(b) He hates the military.
(c) He seems over dressed.
(d) He is too big for the uniform.
2. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To taste wine.
(b) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(c) To see the museum.
(d) To sell the pistols.
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
(a) He knows Roger will dislike him leaving the house.
(b) He hates children.
(c) He doesn't want others to know of his new friendship.
(d) He lied about where he is.
4. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
(a) An army.
(b) A gang.
(c) A rebel band.
(d) All of these.
5. What is Alec's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
2. Where does Amina work?
3. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
4. Why does Mrs. Ali leave?
5. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)