|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
(a) The dance.
(b) Roger's engagement.
(c) His deceased wife.
(d) Mrs. Ali.
2. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
(a) The colors.
(b) The women.
(c) The clothing.
(d) The decor.
3. What does Mrs. Ali come to Sunday tea to discuss?
(a) The golf club dance.
(b) A book.
(d) The will.
4. What controversial thing did Sandy do?
(a) Lived with her fiance.
(b) Wrote a book.
(c) Had an abortion.
(d) Starred in a movie.
5. Where does Jemima hope to get the money she needs?
(a) Selling her mother's house.
(b) Tweaking the policies of the will.
(c) Using her inheritance.
(d) Selling the Churchills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Pettigrew sick after the dance?
2. What does Ferguson want Roger's help with?
3. What does Pettigrew accuse Roger of being when he takes a lease on the cottage?
4. When does Roger usually visit his father?
5. What does Pettigrew play with Alec?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)