|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
(a) He buys a bag of groceries.
(b) He asks for a private word.
(c) He asks the ladies to leave.
(d) He invites her to the dance as his guest.
2. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
(a) She is making some of the food.
(b) She will go with the theme.
(c) They need to fill another table.
(d) Major Pettigrew has requested her.
3. Who does Pettigrew invite to his house for Christmas?
(b) Mrs. Ali.
4. What is planned to be built on the cricket field?
(b) A church.
(d) A store.
5. Where does Major Pettigrew pick up Mrs. Ali for the dance?
(a) Apple Cottage.
(b) His garden.
(c) The shop.
(d) Grace's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Pettigrew do for Mrs. Ali's nephew?
2. What month does Pettigrew take Mrs. Ali on a tour of his garden?
3. Why is Mrs. Khan rude to Mrs. Ali?
4. What does Pettigrew call eye searing about the Taj Mahal?
5. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)