|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amina doing for the golf club dance?
(a) She makes the menus.
(b) She is in charge of the music.
(c) She is passing out invitations.
(d) She is the dance leader.
2. What does Gertrude want to contact Roger about?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A contract.
(c) A play.
(d) A dance.
3. What does Jemima need money for?
(a) To buy a new home.
(b) To replace her old car.
(c) To get married.
(d) To send her son to school.
4. What is Alec's wife planning?
(a) An auction.
(b) A banquet.
(c) A dance.
(d) A charity.
5. What does Pettigrew say annoys him most about men?
(a) Their inconsistency.
(b) Their hatred.
(c) Their arrogance.
(d) Their ignorance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the club ladies want Mrs. Ali to come to the dance?
2. What does Ferguson tell Pettigrew to be sure and do after the dance?
3. Why does Pettigrew find Roger's dance attire ironic?
4. What kind of illness does Pettigrew have after the dance?
5. What causes Pettigrew to get sick after the dance?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)