|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Major take Amina's child to do?
(a) Fly a kite.
(b) Buy an ice cream cone.
(c) Sail a toy boat.
(d) Visit his father.
2. What does the secretary of the club want to talk to Pettigrew about?
(a) All of these.
(c) His books.
(d) Mrs. Ali.
3. How does Mrs. Ali feel about helping with the dance?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is nervous.
4. How does Pettigrew feel about his son's hesitance to wed?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He finds it absurd.
(c) He understands completely.
(d) He is disappointed.
5. Why does Pettigrew go to the Taj Mahal in the first place?
(a) To sell the pistols.
(b) To show Mrs. Ali a good time.
(c) To taste wine.
(d) To see the museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Pettigrew to get sick after the dance?
2. What does Amina keep talking about with Pettigrew at the rehearsal?
3. Why does Pettigrew feel so uncomfortable when the boy comes in the shop?
4. How does Roger respond to his father's reasons for visiting Scotland?
5. Why does Pettigrew find Roger's dance attire ironic?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)