|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Ali seated by at the dance?
(a) Roger and Sandy.
(b) The Browns.
(c) The Wahids.
(d) The Khans.
2. Where is Pettigrew when he is put on a committee for the event Alec's wife is planning?
(a) The pool.
(b) The store.
(c) The bar.
(d) The golf course.
3. How does Pettigrew defend Mrs. Ali against the club ladies in her store?
(a) He asks the ladies to leave.
(b) He buys a bag of groceries.
(c) He asks for a private word.
(d) He invites her to the dance as his guest.
4. Why does Mrs. Ali not let Pettigrew leave with her?
(a) He has done too much for him.
(b) He has an award to receive.
(c) He has to take Grace home.
(d) He is too close to her.
5. Why does Roger say he no longer needs his father's guidance?
(a) He is grown.
(b) His mother is dead.
(c) He is moving away.
(d) He is getting ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pettigrew surprised to admire about Mrs. Ali during Sunday tea?
2. Who is Pettigrew's favorite author?
3. What committee is Pettigrew put on for the event Alec's wife is planning?
4. Why does Mrs. Ali allow her nephew to help in the shop?
5. What is Alec's wife planning?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)