One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Ali leave?
(a) She is being deported.
(b) She is offended at the dance.
(c) She is in love with Pettigrew.
(d) She has family obligations.
2. What makes Pettigrew jealous after seeing the cottage?
(a) Sandy is always with Roger.
(b) Mrs. Ali goes home with Grace.
(c) Roger has money for a summer cottage.
(d) An engagement is announced.
3. What does Pettigrew compare Daisy Green's group to?
(a) All of these.
(b) An army.
(c) A rebel band.
(d) A gang.
4. What does Ferguson tell Pettigrew to be sure and do after the dance?
(a) Break things off with Mrs. Ali.
(b) Give a speech.
(c) Buy his land.
(d) Take his guns back.
5. What does Pettigrew think of Marjorie's grief over Bertie?
(a) It is too much.
(b) It is strange.
(c) It is appropriate.
(d) It is not enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Ali seated where she is at the dance?
2. What does the secretary say that upsets Pettigrew?
3. What does Jemima need money for?
4. What does Alice hide behind?
5. When does Roger usually visit his father?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)