1. How old is Mr. Pettigrew at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Mr. Pettigrew live alone?
(a) His wife died.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) His children live far away.
3. Who did Mr. Pettigrew serve with in the Military?
(a) The Crusaders.
(b) East India Company.
(c) The infantry.
(d) Royal Sussex.
4. Where did Mr. Pettigrew serve most of his time in the military?
(c) East Africa.
5. What military status did Pettigrew's father hold?
6. How does Mr. Pettigrew feel about his pedigree?
(a) He can take it or leave it.
(b) He doesn't know much about it.
(c) He cherishes it.
(d) He is ashamed of it.
7. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's wife?
8. What is the name of Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son?
9. How many children does Mr. Pettirgrew have?
10. How does Mr. Pettigrew's oldest son treat him?
This section contains 3,661 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)