|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what is Carol's personal mantra?
2. How many hours was Carol in labor?
3. In Chapter 17's winter outing, what game does the group play?
4. What does Carol receive for Christmas at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship between Carol and Erik.
Part 1) How does the relationship begin?
Part 2) When does the relationship become serious?
Part 3) How does the relationship in?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character Carol and her expectations at the beginning of "Main Street."
Part 1) What are her expectations for her life?
Part 2) What are her expectations for other people?
Part 3) What are her expectations for the world?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and analyze the relationship between Carol and the Smails.
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)