Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish does a shopkeeper try to talk Carol out of?
2. Carol determines that how many small towns are the same?
3. In Chapter 16, who flirts with Bea?
4. What untrue rumor is spread about Miles, following Bea's death?
5. What does Erik want to do for a living?
Dr. Kennicott is a cornerstone of the community, due to his medical experience. How is the medical community portrayed in "Main Street"?
Part 1) Discuss the type of medicine Dr. Kennicott practices.
Part 2) Analyze the type of patients Dr. Kennicott serves.
Part 3) Determine the level of purpose Dr. Kennicott's profession gives him in his life.
Discuss and analyze the relationship between Carol and the Smails.
As an orphan and an outsider to Gopher Prairie, it appears as though Carol's life follows a path toward loneliness.
Part 1) How does the idea of loneliness appear in the novel?
Part 2) How does Carol react to loneliness?
Part 3) Does Carol run from loneliness or invite it?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)