|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Kennicott's return from vacation, Carol worries Hugh is what?
2. What is the name of Percy Bresnahan's company?
3. What instrument lies useless in Carol's home?
4. How many hours was Carol in labor?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what winter activity does Carol partake in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
For a newcomer, communication can be confusing in Gopher Prairie, as much of what is said is delivered with a smile. Discuss the various forms of communication in Gopher Prairie and how these forms of communication manipulate the information being delivered.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and analyze the relationship between Carol and the Smails.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Carol and Erik.
Part 1) How does the relationship begin?
Part 2) When does the relationship become serious?
Part 3) How does the relationship in?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)