Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 16, 17, and 18)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What surrounds Main Street?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what winter activity does Carol partake in?
3. What is Carol's winter coat made of?
4. What does Mrs. Dyer hate?
5. At what age does Carol say she could have kissed Guy Pollock?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What upsets Carol the first time she walks about the Main Street?
2. Describe the character Carol.
This section contains 1,056 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)