|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bea and her son fall ill with?
2. Where do Vida and Raymie live?
(a) The Ole Jenson house.
(b) On the wrong side of the tracks.
(c) With the Kennicotts.
(d) Above the grocery.
3. How old is Vida when she marries?
4. What type of review does the theater group's play receive in the paper?
(a) A dishonest, glowing review.
(b) Well-deserved praise.
(c) An embarrassing review.
(d) A lukewarm review.
5. Percy Bresnahan tells Carol they should have lunch where?
(a) At his mother's.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Boston.
(d) At his hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays a game with Carol, as though she is going to shoot him?
2. What is the first play Guy Pollock suggests the theater group should perform?
3. Who sends Raymie to an officer's training camp?
4. What women did Dr. Kennicott flirt with prior to marrying Carol?
5. What does Raymie do for a living?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)