|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a week does Dr. Kennicott shave?
2. How is Hugh's emotional state described?
(a) Cold and calculating.
(b) Pretty but dumb.
(c) Eager and sensitive.
(d) Thoughtful and casual.
3. Who does Bea marry?
(a) Ezra Stowbody.
(c) Dr. Kennicott's brother.
(d) The Red Swede.
4. What type of liquor is Fern accused of abusing?
5. In Chapter 33, what does Carol decide about Erik?
(a) He is a crook.
(b) She loves him.
(c) He is a pleasant distraction.
(d) He is a con artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Vida and Raymie live?
2. Who plays a game with Carol, as though she is going to shoot him?
3. What type of glasses does Carol have to wear?
4. What does Erik want to do for a living?
5. How old is Vida when she marries?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)