|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 15, what role does Carol attempt to perfect?
a) A foolish socialite.
b) A brave mother.
c) The perfect daughter-in-law.
d) The wife of a country physician.
2. How does The Red Swede make money in the spring?
b) Selling horses.
c) Selling vegetables.
d) Training horses.
3. What type of liquor is Fern accused of abusing?
4. Who has the Village Virus?
a) Dr. Kennicott.
b) Mrs. Perry.
d) Guy Pollock.
5. Who moves into Carol's home?
a) The Smails.
b) Her sister.
c) Mrs. Dyer.
d) Dr. Kennicott's brother.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 910 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)