|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What responsibility does Carol hold in her theater group?
(a) Stage star.
(b) Director and president.
(d) President and secretary.
2. How is Hugh's emotional state described?
(a) Thoughtful and casual.
(b) Cold and calculating.
(c) Pretty but dumb.
(d) Eager and sensitive.
3. During the war, how does Gopher Prairie suddenly get rich?
4. Who do Carol and Dr. Kennicott run into in Minneapolis?
(b) The Dyers.
(c) The McGanums.
(d) Mrs. Bogart.
5. What ceremony does Carol resist imposing on her son?
(a) Introduction into society.
(b) School admission.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Carol try to drink?
2. Carol tells Vida she can only be happy with what out of Gopher Prairie?
3. What does Carol receive for Christmas at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 16, what is Carol's personal mantra?
5. Carol determines that how many small towns are the same?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)