|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish does a shopkeeper try to talk Carol out of?
2. Carol determines that how many small towns are the same?
3. In Chapter 16, who flirts with Bea?
(a) Guy Pollock.
(c) Dr. Kennicott.
(d) The Red Swede.
4. What untrue rumor is spread about Miles, following Bea's death?
(a) He is German.
(b) He is a drunk.
(c) He has a secret fortune.
(d) He didn't love her.
5. What does Erik want to do for a living?
(a) Design women's clothing.
(b) Join the opera.
(c) Open a school for the blind.
(d) Be a dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Percy Bresnahan's company?
2. During the war, what does Cy develop a positive reputation for?
3. What weather greets the Kennicotts when they return from vacation?
4. What type of liquor is Fern accused of abusing?
5. After the boom in the economy, "Dauntless" calls Gopher Prairie what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)