|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
(b) Dust bowls.
(d) Wind storms.
2. What does Dr. Kennicott plan to do but never does?
(a) Fix the oil leak on the car.
(b) Change the light fixtures.
(c) Repair the floor.
(d) Screen in the porch.
3. In Chapter 21, what does Vida accuse Raymie of?
(a) A dependence on liquor.
(b) Being "too apologetic."
(c) Having an affair.
(d) "Flirting" with Carol.
4. What does Raymie do for a living?
5. Percy Bresnahan tells Carol they should have lunch where?
(a) At his mother's.
(b) In New York.
(c) At his hotel.
(d) In Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Erik want to do for a living?
2. Where does Carol meet Erik?
3. What do Erik and Carol have in common?
4. What type of fish does a shopkeeper try to talk Carol out of?
5. What is the name of the theater group Carol starts?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)