|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument lies useless in Carol's home?
(a) The flute.
(b) The violin.
(c) The harp.
(d) The clarinet.
2. What do Bea and her son fall ill with?
3. In Chapter 16, who flirts with Bea?
(b) Dr. Kennicott.
(c) The Red Swede.
(d) Guy Pollock.
4. In Chapter 17, what does Carol try to drink?
5. What is the name of the theater group Carol starts?
(a) Gatekeepers of Gopher Prairie.
(b) The Gopher Prairie Dramatic Association.
(c) The Art Club of Gopher Prairie.
(d) Shakespeare's Groundlings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part does Carol play in Bea's wedding?
2. What does Raymie do for a living?
3. What women did Dr. Kennicott flirt with prior to marrying Carol?
4. How is Hugh's emotional state described?
5. Who replaces Bea as Carol's help?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)