|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appoints Carol to the library board?
(a) Dr. Westlake.
(b) Guy Pollock.
(c) Ole Jenson.
(d) Lyman Cass.
2. Who does Bea marry?
(a) The Red Swede.
(c) Dr. Kennicott's brother.
(d) Ezra Stowbody.
3. What is the name of the theater group Carol starts?
(a) Shakespeare's Groundlings.
(b) Gatekeepers of Gopher Prairie.
(c) The Art Club of Gopher Prairie.
(d) The Gopher Prairie Dramatic Association.
4. What woman invites Dr. Kennicott over for a beer?
(a) Mrs. Westlake.
(d) Mrs. Dyer.
5. Who tarnishes Fern's reputation?
(a) Mrs. Bogart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Dr. Kennicott call Carol?
2. When the Kennicott's return from vacation, Carol worries Hugh is what?
3. What ceremony does Carol resist imposing on her son?
4. When his wife dies, Carol discovers Champ where?
5. How long of a vacation do the Kennicotts take?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)