|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Percy Bresnahan tells Carol they should have lunch where?
(a) In Boston.
(b) In New York.
(c) At his mother's.
(d) At his hotel.
2. What does Raymie do for a living?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 17, what winter activity does Carol partake in?
(a) Sleigh riding.
(b) Shoveling snow.
(c) A snowball fight.
(d) Hanging mistletoe.
4. What type of liquor is Fern accused of abusing?
5. Why does the shopkeeper want to sell Carol something better?
(a) He does not like Carol.
(b) He has a crush on her.
(c) She is the doctor's wife.
(d) He knows the codfish is bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the theater group Carol starts?
2. How many hours was Carol in labor?
3. Who moves into Carol's home?
4. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
5. Where does Carol meet Erik?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)