|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of good deal does Dr. Kennicott make that he will not explain to Carol?
(a) He gets a great price on a car.
(b) A partnership at his practice.
(c) A pharmaceutical monopoly.
(d) A land deal.
2. What does Miles do, following Bea's death?
(a) He lives with the Kennicotts.
(b) He burns down his house.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He goes back to school.
3. What ceremony does Carol resist imposing on her son?
(a) Introduction into society.
(c) School admission.
4. What nickname does Dr. Kennicott call Carol?
5. Carol fears what, if she were to ask Dr. Kennicott for independence?
(a) A beating.
Short Answer Questions
1. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
2. In Chapter 16, who flirts with Bea?
3. When his wife dies, Carol discovers Champ where?
4. How is Mrs. Swiftwaite described?
5. In Chapter 24, what piece of clothing does Carol compare her life to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)