|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Vida accuse Raymie of?
(a) Being "too apologetic."
(b) "Flirting" with Carol.
(c) A dependence on liquor.
(d) Having an affair.
2. Where do Vida and Raymie live?
(a) The Ole Jenson house.
(b) With the Kennicotts.
(c) On the wrong side of the tracks.
(d) Above the grocery.
3. What does Vida become interested in, once married?
4. What causes quarrels at the theater group's rehearsal?
(a) The passion of the play.
(b) Poor performances.
(d) A lack of commitment.
5. What ceremony does Carol resist imposing on her son?
(b) School admission.
(c) Introduction into society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Percy Bresnahan's company?
2. What is the name of the theater group Carol starts?
3. What does Raymie do for a living?
4. In Chapter 17's winter outing, what game does the group play?
5. Who is Carol excited to call after returning from vacation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)