|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tarnishes Fern's reputation?
(c) Mrs. Bogart.
2. Who does Carol weep for at Christmas time?
(a) The poor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Dr. Kennicott.
3. What does the in-crowd refer to newcomer Erik as?
4. What type of review does the theater group's play receive in the paper?
(a) Well-deserved praise.
(b) An embarrassing review.
(c) A dishonest, glowing review.
(d) A lukewarm review.
5. What movie does Carol criticize to Dr. Kennicott?
(a) Down Over Yonder.
(c) Right on the Coco.
(d) Gone With the Wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carol feel about Percy Bresnahan?
2. What women did Dr. Kennicott flirt with prior to marrying Carol?
3. Why does the shopkeeper want to sell Carol something better?
4. What does Dr. Kennicott wish Carol would borrow, not buy?
5. Who replaces Bea as Carol's help?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)