|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17's winter outing, what game does the group play?
(a) Hide and seek.
(b) Snow tag.
2. What does Dr. Kennicott wish Carol would borrow, not buy?
3. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
(b) Wind storms.
(d) Dust bowls.
4. In Chapter 16, who flirts with Bea?
(b) Dr. Kennicott.
(c) Guy Pollock.
(d) The Red Swede.
5. What woman invites Dr. Kennicott over for a beer?
(a) Mrs. Westlake.
(c) Mrs. Dyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Carol and Dr. Kennicott run into in Minneapolis?
2. What type of liquor is Fern accused of abusing?
3. Who plays a game with Carol, as though she is going to shoot him?
4. Why does the shopkeeper want to sell Carol something better?
5. During the war, how does Gopher Prairie suddenly get rich?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)