|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Percy Bresnahan hold at his company?
(a) Financial advisor.
2. What type of liquor is Fern accused of abusing?
3. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
(a) Wind storms.
(c) Dust bowls.
4. What is the first play Guy Pollock suggests the theater group should perform?
(a) Dogs and Catfights.
(b) Inherit the Wind.
(c) School for Scandal.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
5. What type of glasses does Carol have to wear?
(b) Rimless eyeglasses.
(c) Reading glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Vida accuse Raymie of?
2. During the war, how does Gopher Prairie suddenly get rich?
3. How long of a vacation do the Kennicotts take?
4. In Chapter 20, why does Carol decide she's "part of the town"?
5. What ceremony does Carol resist imposing on her son?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)