|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Percy Bresnahan's company?
(a) Ford and Percy Motors.
(b) Gilded Cages of Percy's Perfection.
(c) American Rides.
(d) Velvet Motor Car Company of Boston.
2. What causes quarrels at the theater group's rehearsal?
(a) The passion of the play.
(b) Poor performances.
(d) A lack of commitment.
3. What movie does Carol criticize to Dr. Kennicott?
(a) Right on the Coco.
(b) Gone With the Wind.
(d) Down Over Yonder.
4. What is the first play Guy Pollock suggests the theater group should perform?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Inherit the Wind.
(c) Dogs and Catfights.
(d) School for Scandal.
5. Following Hugh's birth, what is the biggest event for Carol?
(a) Carol's fortieth birthday.
(b) Vida's wedding.
(c) The demolition of the town hall.
(d) Dr. Kennicott's reluctance to have more children.
Short Answer Questions
1. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
2. What type of fish does a shopkeeper try to talk Carol out of?
3. What does Dr. Kennicott plan to do but never does?
4. During the war, how does Gopher Prairie suddenly get rich?
5. In Chapter 16, who flirts with Bea?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)