|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gopher Prairie feel about the Great War, when it begins?
(a) It will change the world.
(b) Saddened by the fighting.
(c) Hopeful for industry.
(d) It's not their business.
2. What is the first play Guy Pollock suggests the theater group should perform?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) School for Scandal.
(c) Inherit the Wind.
(d) Dogs and Catfights.
3. Why is Carol embarrassed to walk with Mrs. Flickerbaugh?
(a) She walks with a limp.
(b) Carol doesn't like her.
(c) Dr. Kennicott has a crush on her.
(d) Mrs. Flickerbaugh's unusual outfit.
4. Who moves into Carol's home?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The Smails.
(c) Mrs. Dyer.
(d) Dr. Kennicott's brother.
5. What is the name of the theater group Carol starts?
(a) Shakespeare's Groundlings.
(b) Gatekeepers of Gopher Prairie.
(c) The Art Club of Gopher Prairie.
(d) The Gopher Prairie Dramatic Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Percy Bresnahan's company?
2. Who is Hugh named after?
3. What does the in-crowd refer to newcomer Erik as?
4. Carol tells Vida she can only be happy with what out of Gopher Prairie?
5. During the war, Carol is a volunteer what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)