|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the women of the town finally call on Bea when she is ill, how does Miles react?
(a) He starts to cry.
(b) He invites them in.
(c) He thanks them for their kindness.
(d) He sends them away.
2. When the Kennicott's return from vacation, Carol worries Hugh is what?
(b) Mad at them.
3. In Chapter 21, what does Vida accuse Raymie of?
(a) Having an affair.
(b) A dependence on liquor.
(c) Being "too apologetic."
(d) "Flirting" with Carol.
4. What does Raymie do for a living?
5. When his wife dies, Carol discovers Champ where?
(a) On the railroad tracks.
(b) In her house.
(c) Lying across his wife's grave.
(d) On a ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. In June, what type of storm is common in Gopher Prairie?
2. In Chapter 17's winter outing, what game does the group play?
3. What type of good deal does Dr. Kennicott make that he will not explain to Carol?
4. How does Carol feel about Percy Bresnahan?
5. What ceremony does Carol resist imposing on her son?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)