|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What untrue rumor is spread about Miles, following Bea's death?
(a) He is a drunk.
(b) He has a secret fortune.
(c) He didn't love her.
(d) He is German.
2. What is the first play Guy Pollock suggests the theater group should perform?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Inherit the Wind.
(c) School for Scandal.
(d) Dogs and Catfights.
3. After the boom in the economy, "Dauntless" calls Gopher Prairie what?
4. In Chapter 17, what does Carol try to drink?
5. Who sends Raymie to an officer's training camp?
(c) Dr. Kennicott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes quarrels at the theater group's rehearsal?
2. What responsibility does Carol hold in her theater group?
3. What does Carol receive for Christmas at the beginning of Chapter 16?
4. Why does the shopkeeper want to sell Carol something better?
5. During the war, how does Gopher Prairie suddenly get rich?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)