Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what city does Main Street open?
2. Where does Carol attend college?
3. Carol is described as being the most what in her college class?
4. In Carol's college, the girls who are not engaged plan to do what?
5. What does Stewart Snyder suggest Carol would be good at being?
A lawyer's wife.
6. Where does Carol live following her time at college?
7. Why does Carol like the Marburys?
They are admiring.
8. Who does Carol meet through the Marburys?
9. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the people of Gopher Prairie?
Up and coming.
This section contains 3,273 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)