Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1, 2, and 3
1. In what city does Main Street open?
2. Where does Carol attend college?
3. Carol is described as being the most what in her college class?
4. In Carol's college, the girls who are not engaged plan to do what?
5. What does Stewart Snyder suggest Carol would be good at being?
6. Where does Carol live following her time at college?
7. Why does Carol like the Marburys?
8. Who does Carol meet through the Marburys?
9. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the people of Gopher Prairie?
10. Carol feels Dr. Kennicott is too what?
11. What does Dr. Kennicott encourage Carol to do to Gopher Prairie?
This section contains 1,817 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)