|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37, 38, and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carol feel about Percy Bresnahan?
(a) She is afraid of him.
(b) She admires him.
(c) She is jealous of him.
(d) All answer are correct.
2. Who is the wealthiest woman in Gopher's Prairie?
(a) Bea's grandmother.
(c) Mrs. Luke Dawson.
(d) Vida Sherwin.
3. What play does the theater group choose to perform?
(a) The Boy From Kentucky.
(b) A Comedy of Errors.
(c) The Girl From Kankakee.
(d) The Merchant of Venice.
4. Who does Carol consider a most "considerate" host?
(a) Mrs. Bogart.
(b) Mrs. Haydock.
(d) The Red Swede.
5. What part does Carol play in Bea's wedding?
(a) Patroness and manager.
(b) The piano player.
(d) Maid of Honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carol choose not to do in Chapter 10, for fear of judgment?
2. What instrument does Carol play?
3. What nickname does Dr. Kennicott call Carol?
4. Why does Carol like the Marburys?
5. How much money does Bea hope to make as a maid?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)