|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37, 38, and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gopher Prairie was founded, how many houses were put up?
(c) One hundred.
2. What position does Percy Bresnahan hold at his company?
(c) Financial advisor.
3. How many children does Mrs. Bogart have?
4. Where does Carol live during her first month after leaving Gopher Prairie?
(a) Her car.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A hall-room.
(d) A furnished home.
5. Where does Dr. Kennicott take Carol at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the in-crowd refer to newcomer Erik as?
2. What vice of Dr. Kennicott's does Carol despise?
3. What is Carol's relationship to money?
4. What color scarf does Carol knit for her husband?
5. What is the name of Percy Bresnahan's company?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)