|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36, 37, 38, and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Vida and Raymie live?
(a) The Ole Jenson house.
(b) On the wrong side of the tracks.
(c) With the Kennicotts.
(d) Above the grocery.
2. In Chapter 20, why does Carol decide she's "part of the town"?
(a) She feels controlled by the town's mindset and fights.
(b) The Kennicott name is engraved in a church pew.
(c) The Kennicotts are added to the census sign.
(d) The town honors her anniversary of living there.
3. Who moves into Carol's home?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Mrs. Dyer.
(c) Dr. Kennicott's brother.
(d) The Smails.
4. In Chapter 24, what piece of clothing does Carol compare her life to?
(a) Dr. Kennicott's hunting coat.
(b) Guy Pollocks yellow tie.
(c) Bea's socks.
(d) Her wedding dress.
5. Where does Carol live during her first month after leaving Gopher Prairie?
(a) A furnished home.
(b) An apartment.
(c) Her car.
(d) A hall-room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When his wife dies, Carol discovers Champ where?
2. Carol asks for an allowance for what item?
3. Who arrives in town the same time that Carol does?
4. In Chapter 10, Carol prepares what in hopes of visitors?
5. What does Mrs. Dyer hate?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)