|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, how does Carol treat the townspeople?
(a) She avoids them.
(b) She is fake.
(c) She is extra friendly.
(d) She is rude.
2. Who does Carol weep for at Christmas time?
(a) The poor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Dr. Kennicott.
3. What does Dr. Kennicott encourage Carol to do to Gopher Prairie?
(a) Burn it down.
(b) Paint it.
(c) Make it artistic.
(d) Write about it.
4. What instrument lies useless in Carol's home?
(a) The violin.
(b) The harp.
(c) The flute.
(d) The clarinet.
5. What causes quarrels at the theater group's rehearsal?
(a) A lack of commitment.
(b) The passion of the play.
(c) Poor performances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part does Carol play in Bea's wedding?
2. What does Miles do, following Bea's death?
3. How does Gopher Prairie feel about the Great War, when it begins?
4. What movie does Carol criticize to Dr. Kennicott?
5. Carol's article of introduction appears in what publication?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)