|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ceremony does Carol resist imposing on her son?
(a) School admission.
(c) Introduction into society.
2. What does Mrs. Dyer hate?
(a) Scholars with big dreams.
(b) "Would-be woman politicians."
3. In Chapter 16, who flirts with Bea?
(a) The Red Swede.
(b) Dr. Kennicott.
(d) Guy Pollock.
4. How was Mrs. Vopni's husband killed?
(c) By a train.
5. What part of Carol's body does Cy comment on to Earl?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her ankles.
(d) Her breasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, Carol prepares what in hopes of visitors?
2. Carol is described as being the most what in her college class?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 8, Carol begs to learn about what?
4. At what age does Carol say she could have kissed Guy Pollock?
5. Carol's article of introduction appears in what publication?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)