|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Carol and Dr. Kennicott purchase a summer home?
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) Lake Minniemashie.
(c) Lake Woebegone.
2. What word scares Carol in Chapter 3, Part III?
3. Who does Carol meet through the Marburys?
(a) A film star.
(b) Stewart Snyder.
(c) Harry Haydock.
(d) Dr. Kennicott.
4. What heinous act against an animal does Cy commit that Carol witnesses?
(a) Scaring a horse.
(b) Stepping on a mouse.
(c) Shooting a dog.
(d) Hanging a cat.
5. What surrounds Main Street?
(a) Fields of corn.
(c) The prairie.
(d) City streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carol describe Mr. Dashaway's furniture?
2. When Gopher Prairie was founded, how many houses were put up?
3. In Chapter 15, what role does Carol attempt to perfect?
4. During the winter, after shopping, what does Carol do on the city streets that shocks the town?
5. What could have blown up Dr. Kennicott and Carol during the amputation?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)