|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What modern convenience does Dr. Kennicott recommend for the Dutch?
(c) Running water.
2. Dr. Kennicott requests that Carol start grocery shopping where?
(a) Howard & Gould.
(b) Jenson or Ludelmeyer.
(c) The Farmer's Market.
(d) In Minneapolis.
3. What type of party does Carol attempt to throw during the winter?
(b) All answers are correct.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, Carol begs to learn about what?
(a) Dr. Kennicott's cases.
(c) Social graces.
5. What is the name of the in-crowd in Gopher Prairie?
(a) The Jolly Seventeen.
(b) The Gathering Harvest.
(c) The Women's Society.
(d) Gopher's Greats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives in town the same time that Carol does?
2. What song does a boy on the train play?
3. In Chapter 5, Carol refers to Dr. Kennicott as what?
4. What does The Red Swede do for a living?
5. What heinous act against an animal does Cy commit that Carol witnesses?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)