|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carol attend college?
(a) The University of Michigan.
(b) Blodgett College.
(c) DePaul University.
(d) Virginia Tech.
2. Dr. Kennicott requests that Carol start grocery shopping where?
(a) Howard & Gould.
(b) The Farmer's Market.
(c) Jenson or Ludelmeyer.
(d) In Minneapolis.
3. What depresses Carol about the farmers on the train?
(a) They all read books.
(b) They seem provincial.
(c) They are drunk.
(d) They leer at her.
4. Where does Carol live following her time at college?
(b) New York.
5. What surrounds Main Street?
(b) Fields of corn.
(c) City streets.
(d) The prairie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What man does Carol fantasize about in Chapter 10?
2. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the party hosts at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Where do Carol and Dr. Kennicott purchase a summer home?
4. Carol feels Dr. Kennicott is too what?
5. What heinous act against an animal does Cy commit that Carol witnesses?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)