|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Carol and Dr. Kennicott over at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Simons.
(c) The Clarks.
(d) The Pollocks.
2. During Chapter 5, Dr. Kennicott asks a farmer's wife for what?
3. How long does it take Carol to walk the town?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 32 minutes.
(d) The day.
4. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the people of Gopher Prairie?
(b) Desperate for friendship.
(c) Slow and stupid.
(d) Up and coming.
5. How does The Red Swede make money in the spring?
(a) Selling vegetables.
(b) Selling horses.
(d) Training horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Main Street open?
2. What does The Red Swede call the Jolly Seventeen?
3. What word scares Carol in Chapter 3, Part III?
4. What instrument does Carol play?
5. Who humiliates his wife in front of others about money?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)