|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carol choose not to do in Chapter 10, for fear of judgment?
(a) Talk of her husband.
(b) Eat dessert.
(c) Drink at dinner.
(d) Help the poor.
2. In Carol's college, the girls who are not engaged plan to do what?
(a) Run for political office.
(c) Become nannies.
(d) Go overseas.
3. Carol is described as being the most what in her college class?
4. In what month does Carol take control of her home?
5. Carol's article of introduction appears in what publication?
(a) The Gopher Times.
(b) A pamphlet.
(c) The Gopher Prairie Weekly Dauntless.
(d) The Gopher Prairie Tattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card game is frequently played by the in-crowd?
2. During Chapter 5, Dr. Kennicott asks a farmer's wife for what?
3. In Chapter 10, Carol prepares what in hopes of visitors?
4. What word scares Carol in Chapter 3, Part III?
5. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the party hosts at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)